It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillsborough, The Eloquence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Many of us who are following the Hillsborough Inquest are compellingly intrigued by the lack of attention paid to Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson. He was after all the most senior constable present on the day. hillsborough.independent.gov.uk... Page 169. "I considered that I was in command of a major, a major, developing major incident sir..."

The epitome of eloquence is reached when describing the state of affairs inside the police control box while frantic and dying people are desperately in need of assistance. Assistance that should have been co-ordinated from within that control box.

Bottom of page 161 to page 162. "Yeh. I mean going in there I think, I mean, they were all extremely busy. There was a lot of noise outside. I think really I would describe it is generally busy and concerned about what was happening on the ground sir cause it was an unusual thing you know footballs hundreds of people to be there."

Well that's that all cleared up then. At the time he was allegedly having an apparent mental breakdown under a table in the control room which prevented a proper response, actually "...it was an unusual thing you know footballs hundreds of people..."

Does anyone on ATS understand what ACC Jackass is trying to say here? It's worth reading the whole of his interview. The more I look at it the more I feel the truth is there just under the surface. "..concerned about what's happening on the ground.." At this point he was allegedly on the floor causing great concern, and making a lot of noise presumably. A desperate man in the midst of a horrific conspiracy may well fall apart and give away far more than he intended.

I'm also concerned about Chief Constable Sharp on page 152 saying "..I don't believe you were in the control box at that time." Surely Jackson was there to answer questions, not to be told what the answers are. That sounds like CC Sharp prompting Jackson to stick to the script. Allegedly Sharp is not a freemason, though he doesn't seem keen to discuss the influence of freemasonry in policing. www.heraldscotland.com...

Throughout Jackson's interview, under caution, conducted by CC Sharp, I get the impression he is weaving a story around the truth and getting his words hopelessly jumbled when he gets to the difficult bits.

We'll get the truth, eventually. But it won't be handed to us on an officially approved platter.

new topics

join