It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALS challenge is a satanic ritual.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If the OP wants to go further down the occulty path, where the wild things grow, I challenge him to take the Armadillo-bucket challenge. This is the one the Masons play with on All-Hallows-Eve, when they gather in their satanic/shrine/poker rooms to empty buckets of warm Armadillo's on their heads. "Don't call it up if you can't put it down" is the official name of the contest, but that's only for geeks. A picture from last years' event:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Satan does not appreciate your mockery. He has tried so hard over the years.

Giving you guys apples. Duking it out with that big meanie, stick in the mud, God and then having to live in what is basically a perpetual Phoenix, Arizona when he really likes a more San Diego-like climate. Giving you the likes of Menudo, Bieber and Miley for your musical pleasure. Michael Bay, Uwe Boll and M. Night Shyamalan for their pure awesomeness. Lifetime Movie Network. Candy Crush. Hello Friggin Kitty.

You damn ingrates. Satan is done. Done I say.

Oh, by the way, how do you like that Ebola stuff? Not enough ice buckets to save you from that one...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant

Why can't Bill Gates care? Or Zuckerburg, or "Devil worshipping" Lady Gaga? You know Bill Gates does actually donate a lot of money to charities already?...even without the ice bucket. Just because they're famous doesn't take away their ability to care about things. They're still people.

You could be on to something, though. I can't say for sure that this is not part of some Illuminati/Masonic/Satanic ritual, but I'm leaning towards "no".

I think it's just a fad. When I played T-ball it was always funny to dump ice water over our coaches heads...I think that's exactly what this is, on a larger scale. Have a favorite celebrity? Or maybe a celebrity you don't like? Watch them get 3-5 seconds of a slight shock to their system with some cold water and then know that they've donated some money to a good cause. If that's what Satan wants people to do, I've been misguided. He doesn't sound that terrible at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant

yeah sorry I am not reading the pages...just gonna respond here

REALLY???

Satanic? No it's typical celeb BS...they see something gaining strength and have to jump on the wagon

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Lol and people starred this?

Anyhow everyone knows it isn't Satan you should be afraid of it is Chulthu.
But I agree Masons must be evil they have not invited me to one good orgy....(still waiting Mason dudes lol
).

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

People are idiots. News at 11. Where is my meteor?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

*sigh* it is Cthulhu. No wonder he does not speak to you.

But I agree Masons must be evil they have not invited me to one good orgy....(still waiting Mason dudes lol
).

You should have spoken up, we had no idea you wanted a ride on the Mason train. Network likes to be the engineer if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sign of the times?

Age of Aquarius ... the Water Bearer

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

And yet, everyone more scared of Satan. God have pity on their souls.

O wait, God did. God sent them to after life.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Lol and people starred this?

).

Of all the masonic orgies I have been to, I cannot recall any that I'd say were "good". They all start out harmless enough, then Augustus shows up with those damn midgets. It's a bit frightening to say the least. I'd stick to those safe Satanic orgies over at the Temple of Set.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
[pThey all start out harmless enough, then Augustus shows up with those damn midgets. It's a bit frightening to say the least.

Yeah, but when the big red guy shows up I do not have to out run him, only the slowest midget.

I try to plan ahead.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That just makes me want to go to one even more now lol good on you Augustus

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ok...So..Yea...U know how God hates sex in general...And would excute every one for such a simple reason. Wether be by the law, or some disease because someone didnt cage their snake....Or for women, got a burning bush.

God Spee....Errr...Nvm.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Don't hate. You are thinking of the wrong God. Think "happy God". The one who loves everyone and everything.
He gave us beer. Beer. Let that sink in a bit.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Gee, what reason sent Adam and Eve to Earth? Was it a Snake in a garden, hiding in the grass? With a clever tongue...

And no, God made Weed. Man made booze....

Who do you trust?

Besides I prefer the punishing god...They really cleanse the soul with Fire.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i hope i didnt miss the party, i love parties. I tend to lose my pants after indulging too much, im told its "entertaining".

So the water dumping is cleansing? for whom the sacrificer or the sacrificee? i did not dump water on my head so am i safe from being sacrificed? was that the plan all along convince millions to "cleanse" themselves to be sacrificees?

perhaps i have already indulged too much... where are my pants?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

He gave us the intellect to invent fermentation. Beer. A nice smooth bourbon.

He didn't give us wings either, yet we fly. ...and by fits and starts, we're reaching for the stars. God gave us all that.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This thread being on the front page is one of the reason that many people see 'conspiracy theorists' like us as a bunch of retards that put two and two together and get 4 billion and thus actually miss out on some of the more probable and real parts.
I expect the powers that be love this kind of thread! Just makes it easier to convince people that we a effing nutters and.... well, simply a bit thick.

OP is either a shill paid to make us look retarded, or retarded.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant>>>>> It might be a way of seeing who is human and who isn't. If, say, a reptilian has assumed human form, they may not like cold water or it may disrupt a holographic image they have of being human. Those that don't take the challenge are marked as being aliens or demonic impostors or whatever. Just a theory.
Three people to look at. Richard Grasso, Neel Kashkari,, Lee Rosenberg. These guys are all involved in finance and capital management and Mr. Kashkari is running for California Governor. They also all share a certain " look" about them. large shaved heads and very deep set penetrating eyes. If you go into conspiracy theory, the banking industry is said to be the top of the Illuminati conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The masons here are acting like this is a big joke, what are they afraid of? Why haven't they told us the details of cleansing rituals? do you see their tactics?

Isis, Ice, Ice us. When people such as Oprah, say "In the name of ALS" her meaning is actually "in the name of anti-christ, lucifer, satan".

isispharm.com... , a company named ISIS, doing als research. Do you see their logo? There is more to all of this than meets the eye.

There are many diseases such as cancer for which there is already many cures, but those cures are suppressed by those at the top. The same way free energy is. If the powers that be and the likes of bill gates really cared, they could use their "charities" to really help the world. The world would, should, and could very easily be a place without disease and hunger. That will never happen. They WANT disease. They want sickness. Bill gates foundation is a de-population front and that's also proven. Do you know what's in the vaccines they put out? Do some research, people die because of these "charities". But they care so much one day, they decide let's go poor god damn water over our heads and and shove it down the masses throats to "raise awareness". You aren't helping a single person by doing this, but hey it will bring "awareness". Right. It' s not even a stretch to believe that this is in fact mind control, to trick the masses to partake in a ritual, especially given the time's we're living in. It doesn't mean you personally will be sacrificed, it does symbolize and point to the fact that there will be a mass blood sacrifice. Mass cleansing ritual then a mass blood sacrifice.

Watch and see, this was planned, calculated, and done on purpose for a very particular reason and it WAS NOT because the satanic evil MFs at the top suddenly woke up one day and cared about a disease.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2014 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join