It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALS challenge is a satanic ritual.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Sorosssssssssssssssssssss (Kahnnnnnnnnnn like fashion)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd rather twerk if it's okay with you puppetmaster...

......and we're back to AugustusMasonicus' wet t-shirt thing again, damn you Satan!!

quietly exists the thread for an actual bucket of cold water

True story: I once opened the gates of hell when my boyfriend poured a bucket of ice water over me while I was twerking.

edit on 9/8/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

originally posted by: GoShredAKOtherwise we could just be accidentally stumbling upon satanic rituals and performing them all the time.

I hate it when that happens.

I know! isn't that just the worst. It'll put a damper on good day real quick.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
To some of you this is a big joke or game. The problem with that is I don't give a damn, I'm not here to joke or banter with the shills of ats, no matter what is said there's no convincing you, and that's fine. Continue your journey with your eyes wide shut, pretending to be oh so awakened. This thread is to talk to the real truth seekers even if just one person sees this thread. So please stop posting twerking videos on this thread.

To the real people who might see this thread, to understand why this is a satanic ritual you must first understand that occultism, satanism, paganism, witchcraft, are really all one in the same, worshipping the same evil. You see it all around you . Music, media, anyone and everyone at the top are worshippers of evil. It's almost a proven fact by now. It's admitted, It's been exposed already. The hyper sexualization of our children, pentagrams, baphomet heads, the eye of lucifer, it's all representation and the very prevalent evil that is among us and being forced down our throats now more than ever. Every time you engage yourself with performers like lady gaga and the like, say at one of her concerts, you're unknowingly partaking in satanic rituals and weather knowingly or not, your energry is being used and offered up for these rituals.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The purpose of a ritual bath is to cleanse Yourself, from the inside and out, of negative energies and prepare your Physical, Mental and Spiritual Self for Circle. A ritual bath is a rite in and of itself. The rite is ideally done just prior to Circle, but this is not always the case.

When the entire satanic run media, music, hollywood, sports, multi billionaires are all partaking in something, and pushing it violently onto the masses, it would be wise to just ask yourself what is really going on here and approach this with extra skepticism. One doesn't need to know they're partaking in a ritual for it to be a ritual. The intent is there because the intent is held with those satan worshipers who are pushing this ritual. This ritual is being done on such a massive scale, in my opinion it is a precursor to a large blood sacrifice still to come. And can mods please delete twerking videos of this thread. Thanks.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant

1. Telling a person to Wake Up, will only wake people who know themselves to be sleeping.

2. 'don't be deceived by evil' ? I find that phrase to be as impossible and idiotic as the one 'GOD is Love'.

3. Interesting post, very insightful of you indeed. I (who am very in tune with the Universe/as far as its communications go/and my willingness/ability to know what that might be) ..have been telling some that the dollar is about to be crashed, and that just as soon as the white-noise constantly repeated audio blurbs on network programming have gotten the 'perceived-notion' that its plausible that it does crash, it will.

Question though: Are you knowledgeable on most or many rituals? I am not. Not that rituals do not begin with a washing-of-the-hands or cleansing display, but do they? I would think that they might, but I mean I guess I wonder - do any end in such a display of cleansing?

4. Satanism is not the alter-ego of Christianity, that would be insane. It is imo rather that religion itself, which used belief, purported or otherwise, in a Christ (good) being as well as in an Evil (not good) one... If you are a religious person and think what I say is preposterous, know that it is in fact fact.
\

Furthermore, no one in charge over or of celebrities or their contracts can be a Satanist (in the conventional sense as thought of by silly demon Christians). The word Satan supposedly originated from a possibly Arabic word meaning
"adversary"...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't feel you can unknowingly perform evil rituals.

You can somewhat unknowingly fall from grace, but that is a process.

If someone is obssesed with all that negative Hollywood crap than obviously their moral and spiritual strength will fade.

I don't think appeasing the devil is as easy as pouring icy cold water over your head from a bucket.
edit on 8-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

I get that we're living in satans time, we just have to remain vigilant, faithful and aware. Just because we can make jokes does not mean our souls are lost. And that we aren't awake.
edit on 8-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Ok

edit on 8-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The purpose of a ritual bath is to cleanse Yourself, from the inside and out, of negative energies and prepare your Physical, Mental and Spiritual Self for Circle. A ritual bath is a rite in and of itself. The rite is ideally done just prior to Circle, but this is not always the case.

What they're trying to do is program everybody through multiple facets. MSM, Hollowood, moral decay, DIET!........if you are already aware of the deception, and your perception is set, nothing can alter the way your body performs at a cellular level.

However yes, many have fallen into the trap. Let's wake them up.

If you believe in Jesus/JAH/GOD/Buddha/great teachers/higher power/something more.....divinity. If you live with genuine compassion, than these images have no power.

I agree, we have been subject to brainwash programming for some time, but I'm starting to believe I see a positive movement. We're getting to the point where we are beyond their feeble images and "rituals"

TPTB are slippin folks. Time for the us, the good, the sons and daughters of the Creator, to capitalize.
edit on 8-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

edit on 8-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Grammer

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

And, to some of us on ATS, the disease is viewed - not the ice bucket challenge - as the h*ll on earth.

I agree with your intuition that there is symbolism in the challenge, but it's more the stand a moment in the shoes of someone with ALS variety. One of the many symptoms experienced, is extreme susceptibility to cold. Loss of function is a result. The patient experiences a feeling of almost being frozen and unable to make muscles move, what few may remain mobile that is. The nerves are no longer alive that tell the muscle to move and atrophy advances. So yes, there is symbolism.

The bucket challenge has, through some miracle, brought in money to a devastating illness for which there is no cure, no treatment. And awareness.

Waking up happens on many levels, and sometimes it's as simple as connecting to your own empathy for people who face Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/ALS/Lou Gehrig's/motor neuron disease.

Biggie up...on the rocks! And help someone if you are able.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No ritual, just a way to raise money for a disease that will not be cured. How long has big pharmaceutical companies been making money for suppresing natural remedies? I haven't watched one celebrity do this, only friends. If a cure is found would it be released to those that need it? At a price they can afford?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

RITUAL DECODED: Ice Bucket Challenge - Katy Perry - Dark Horse Satanic Music Video

One of the best video's on this ritual I've seen.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
"God help us all..." ? For raising money towards defeating a disease? Where every single video, celebrities present or not, involves a good humored gesture to inspire giving to a presumably worthy cause? This is what you think "Satanism" is about? The fact that the activity can be called a "ritual" for no other reason than the fact that it is "repetitious" does not make it Satanic.

On this subject, when I was a teenager, I had a martial arts teacher who also happened to be a Christian minister at a local church that that served the Korean community in our city. I occasionally would ask him questions of a spiritual nature, along the lines of my looking for guidance in understanding the nature of "evil" so that I could be prepared to either avoid it, or deal with it appropriately. At some point I asked him if he knew anything about "Satanism" because I had heard some scary rumors and news stories about it, etc. He shared with me that he knew *everything* about it. I was shocked and asked how that was so. He stated that he had educated himself on the topic, including having read the entire text of the "Satanic Bible" (i.e. LaVey's.) Again shocked, and actually scared at that point, I asked why. He said that as a martial artist, and as a minister, it was his duty to know his enemy, so he didn't hesitate to educate himself, and had no fear whatsoever about what he read. As a result of having undertaken that effort, he did not perceive "Satanists" as any threat whatsoever, on any level, be it Spiritual, Metaphysical, Physical, or otherwise. He could make a statement like that based on his first hand knowledge of the issues (i.e. knowledge of self, and knowledge of the "enemy") not out of some false sense of confidence or self-righteousness.

I know not everyone would want to go as far as he did. The point is, when you take the time and effort to know what you are dealing with (to some minimal degree at the very least) it would save you a lot of time, energy, and fear due to unfounded assumptions and misdirected energy.

I can't imagine how the Ice Bucket Challenge could serve any symbolic, ritual, or literal purpose for the Satanic Church, unless they start asking people to dump ice water on their heads to raise money for them.

Sorry if this sounded condescending, not intended to, it really is just my honest take on your post.

Besides, only 1% of the people really donate to the ALS. Yet another viral game that shows how smart humans are. If you really want to donate, please go to the next ALS center and do it there. IMHO

Regardless of how many people you may think "actually donated", you should consider the numbers and context of what it achieved: Last year during the same period of fundraising, but without the social media/youtube campaign, $1.7 million was raised for ALS. This year, it was in excess of $100M. Latest reports I have seen are touting a 35X improvement over last year, and by my math it is closer to 50X, all because they launched the viral video campaign this year.
Source1: PlentyConsulting
Source2: Forbes/Statista
Source3: Think The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Is Stupid?...
a reply to: truthmaker

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiasyouwant I bet you found us via google, then you thought, ooh, I can vomit too, so you thought you could come along and vomit here next to us and we wouldn't notice you been eating nothing but cool-aid and corn-syrup... well guess what... your kind may spew over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

edit on 9-9-2014 by gortex because: Silenced by the conspiracy

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Erm, what? Are you serious? I've worked in the media, I don't remember seeing any big pagan statues.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/prophecy/2014/08/satanic-ritual-taking-over-usa-ice-bucket-challenge-illuminati-satanist-ritual-purifying-america-before -the-great-human-sacrifice-shocking-videos-2463856.html

This is what shows just how ritualistic it is. The fact that the person dies drowning in a pool right before this takes off is fishy within itself.

I know plenty of you all do not like before its news, but they do provide links to plenty of information.

A scientific research group that is experimenting on a new medication for the ALS disease is naming it ISIS. Yep, nothing strange there.

The forces of Satan can work through good, too. He is the father of lies, right?
edit on 9-9-2014 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
hahahaha

I hate the Ice bucket challenge as much as the next person who can't abide band-wagon fads. But I just can't take serious anyone who takes "Satan" or "Satanism" seriously. On a more serious and sympathetic note: please stop looking for evil lest evil find you.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I live in the UK and from the second I saw this viral "neck nominations rebranded" I knew something wasn't right. People seem to only see the bucket they hold in their hands..

A standard bucket holds 10 litres of water..lets be really really conservative and say each participant uses only 2 litres of water. With an early estimate after a week and a half of 500 million taking part (figures will be much higher now) so perhaps 10% of the population on planet earth dump water on their heads. .that equates to 1.4 Billion litres of clean drinking water wasted when there are children drinking from dirty and polluted puddles in the world..that is what makes it insane..that is how you can call it satanic.

Deaths per annum from ALS : 140,000
Deaths per annum from dirty and polluted water : 3.4 Million.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few..or the one.

According to cdc data ALS received 23 million in donations last year (hardly a forgotten charity as is being projected) and 73% went on wages etc. Not even reaching the research destination.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
So the reality is that it is more like 2 Billion litres of water wasted..and that was using really conservative figures. How anyone can argue against such an abhorrent waste when 3.4 million are dying every year due to polluted water is totally beyond me.

Yeah but I paid for it... or You can't send a bucket overseas... or we're just having a laugh and its raising alot of money. I've heard loads of excuses.. thing is..when we're wrong..we justify it. This old paradigm is dead..it doesn't work..the human race was supposed to be stepping up to the plate and proving that we could progress beyond the creche..but instead we're acting like a bunch of #ing idiots. Now I hear its mutated into tipping buckets of ice cold water over your pets.

There are better ways to raise money and awareness. The no make up selfie campaign for example.. millions raised worldwide. .and absolutely zero waste. Ice bucket challenge $100 million raised and 2 BILLION LITRES WASTED.

The figures raised don't measure up either.. 500-700 million taking part..and 100 million raised?? That means that if each participant gives an identical amount of $1 then 80%+ are not even bothering to donate.

This whole thing stinks..and I'm not afraid to say it.

a reply to: vivid1975

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I dont know what you just said but unequivocally the answer is satan

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vivid1975

I dont care for celebritys or charitys for my own reasons, but you do realize water is replenishable, and the people dieing from polluted water could find other sources of water and or use simple methods to clean their water? So surly the ritual (lol) can't be tossed out because of water waste? Perhaps if you said mindless lemmings intruding our senses I would agree, and im not confronted or in anyway hateful towards the less fortunate im just trying to be realistic here

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join