It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actually is KARMA and have we been lied too?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Does "Karma" Exist? Well I would like to start with what "Karma" really is...."Karma" is Cellular Memory held in your Blueprint that ignites Reaction; Attachment and Resistance. In the Old Program "Karma" was VIEWED AS punishment for good or bad. Is that even true? Well NO not really. However; if ONE perceives Separation as TWO forces GOOD and EVIL opposing each other, then the idea of reward or punishment follows. Your Perception does create Your Reality. Does that perception CHANGE anything to do with the RECORD of YOUR SOUL? NO it does NOT. Memory is MEMORY. It is Neutral. You have AN AMAZING RESPONSE SYSTEM BUILT in your Blueprint, therefore in your Cellular Consciousness and DNA. "Karma" is Your Blueprint Memory and you can Begin to take responsibility for your REACTIONS rather than blame a punishment system outside of yourself.

Now I am NOT writing this to upset any ones belief systems. However; If You prefer to live in a Reality of Heaven and Hell, Go for it!! If you would Like freedom from suffering, receive the Grace and Love Now....There is no ONE in the sky judging you. Punishing You. It is simply your encoded memories you EITHER CHOOSE TO take “responsibility for” or to stay in “victim mode” over. Really take that in.

Now the Frequency is Available to FREE ONESELF from repetitive Memory Programs. If you want to call those Memory programs Karma, then YES you can FREE yourself NOW Completely from ALL "Karma". You might want to ask yourself, Do you “Love your suffering” so much you do not want to let it go? Be Honest with yourself Now.
If you choose Freedom know that it will take you “outside of your comfort zone”… It takes you to Your edge. If "Karma" is simply Memory…Neutral, then there is No good or Bad. Just the recording of the memory. This Space where all memory is held is known as The Akashic Records, the Book of Life, from The Cosmic Mind. Your Soul is ONE FORCE, ONE POWER and there is NO Separation. Good and Bad (the perception ) are simply EXPERIENCE. For it is the responsibility of each person to break free from this "cosmic consciousness" and learn to live in LOVE, and not the Fear it produces...."judgement, anger, wrath, jealousy, vengeance etc"...creates the good bad scenario. People who claim Karma all the time are the ones who that it is biting them in the rear end and not even realize. For they are unable to break free from the "good/bad" scenario bring judgement upon themselves. When you live in the balance then you want no harm to anything, anybody etc....Knowing it is the responsibility of each self, to make "atonement/repent" of this frequency and trap of the mind. Learn to live from the heart, and release yourself and break the bonds of the god of "judgement", for when you do,then you have no judgement upon others and learn empathy for those who that are trapped in that realm.

What does this do to the old concept of "Karma"? It creates the space of ACCEPTANCE, ALLOWING and NON JUDGEMENT to BEGIN the process of taking “Responsibility” for ALL CHOICES, ALL Reactions, all Resistance and all Attachment.
Wow, what would THAT World look like my friends? Seeing things as they are, PURE experience. Everyone taking responsibility for their reactions, their memories. No judgement. (Repenting, as Peter told us, it is not these sins that condemn us, but our original sin, also Paul telling us that they are already condemned and those who understand this there is no condemnation). Seeing all things in Harmony as a “perfect functioning” WHOLE.

It is here and available Now. Begin by Watching your Reactions. Then Move your awareness to YOUR heart when YOU feel the Feeling behind the Reaction (when you do this you will “KNOW it is Memory” and not based in the NOW) and Relax, Feel and Breathe. Through Unconditional Love you FREE yourself from past responses, reactions and suffering. Your Blueprint becomes Clear. You Function Only in Flow and Ease.

If you are believing you are not able to begin, yet you want out of the “suffering of old Patterns” Begin to listen to to your heart by being still, this will allow your Cellular Consciousness and DNA to begin vibrating to and with the Frequency of True Divine Unconditional Love, Harmony and Union, Now and not the sub/slave consciousness.

So this is another part of the HGT that they are trying to trap us in. They understand that our DNA is encoded with our past and how we have to reconcile our past. If not then we are doomed to repeat it....So in purifying your ARK, you will be able to examine the Heart and then see, hear and REMEMBER....We are in the time as before and need need to atone(TUNE) ourselves and reawaken oh sleeper....Understanding this is your "heaven(land of milk and honey/lust and pleasures) and your "hell" of being tried through the fire(purification)...This is what cleanses our DNA and repairs our DNA back to our original state and free's us from their power in this realm. Being thrown into the sea of forgetfulness, as we are the ones who that does not remember. The KEY is the HEART....

This is Grace. This shift in Awareness, Love and Responsibility FREES you from ALL Suffering Now. In The Sacredness of Divine Union and Eternal Love, not the usurper of this realm and creator of "good and evil"...Learn that "KARMA" is your own to bear and wanting others to face it for your hurts and pain will never be enough for you. See it is only you who can take responsibility for your pain, anger etc and only you can atone(tune) this frequency out. This is why the powers here want us to vibrate at the higher frequencies, which is hate, anger, bitterness, jealousy, blame etc being of the mind and where if we learn the Heart it is calming and soothing and in the lower vibration in LOVE, PEACE, JOY, SELF EXAMINATION etc....

So beware and Prepare and break free form the "KARMIC" state and live in TRUE LOVE and PEACE, not part of the lies we tell ourselves....It is already written upon our DNA and already there for us to read, the problem is, it is easier to look outward and blame than to find fault within ourselves and then able to correct our faults...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

Oh Karma is real.

Your about half way into your last cigarette when your brother asks you to smoke the rest.

You refuse and your brother gets upset and storms off. Shortly later, He returns with a full pack of smokes.

You ask for 1 smoke since he hasa full pack. But he refuses to give you 1 even tho he has 20-25 smokes.

If that's isn't Karma, Then i don't know what is.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Oh Karma is real.

Your about half way into your last cigarette when your brother asks you to smoke the rest.

You refuse and your brother gets upset and storms off. Shortly later, He returns with a full pack of smokes.

You ask for 1 smoke since he hasa full pack. But he refuses to give you 1 even tho he has 20-25 smokes.

sounds like revenge
edit on 8-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And what do you think Karma is? lol

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkarmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed;[1] it also refers to the principle of causality where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual.[2] Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.[3][4] Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in some schools of Asian religions.[5] In these schools, karma in the present affects one's future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives - or, one's saṃsāra.[6]

Sure it can be described as revenge. But Karma in most senses of the negative term could be termed as revenge.
But Karma is the Cause and effect of the individul and their actions and how these actions manifest positive or negative influences in the future.

You may think its simple revenge, But It either turns into a vicious cycle of * il take this or leave my ___ Alone * ect ect Or the cycle is broken or forgotten. Maybe lessons re learned? Or people are hurt?
Eitherway Karma in the true sense of the word is not a mystical force but rather.

The understanding that like elephants humans usually never forget.
So when we mess with other people, And it comes back to haunt us even subtly. Revenge or not. It's karma. And if you spend your life helping people, does it mean a barrier of magic will keep you safe? No. But in all likely hood, The people who helped and the people who care for you would turn your life towards a positive direction when ever you are feeling down or in a Rutt.

Some people are reaping the full benifits of terrible Karma. Just be lucky the watchful eye of those who want to point fingers are not pointing them at you.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Karma does not exist. It's some weird glitch left over from too many years of religion. In human psychology it's helpful because of it's self-governance properties, which where once provided by religion. The only evidence necessary to prove that karma doesn't exist are sociopaths. People that inflict pain in the lives of others without suffering the consequences of their actions. A caveat is that if you believe in karma it is real for you. People will unknowingly inflict unpleasant experiences upon themselves because they "know" they had it coming. Without that belief, karma fails to exist.

And how could it? How do we get to a place of non-judgement while holding fast to a belief that judgement is real?! How do we live free when we are the victims of our karma?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I firmly believe it does exist, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, subconscious or conscious the energy you put out into the world good or bad ripples across countless people throughout your day.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
..another "we are gods" topic?

Now I am NOT writing this to upset any ones belief systems. However; If You prefer to live in a Reality of Heaven and Hell, Go for it!! 1.If you would Like freedom from suffering, receive the Grace and Love Now....2.There is no ONE in the sky judging you. Punishing You. It is simply your encoded memories you EITHER CHOOSE TO take “responsibility for” or to stay in “victim mode” over. Really take that in.

but you *are* writing this to upset one particular belief system

...why might that be?
(traditionally) a 'knight' is in service of the empire
is entirely attired & trained by it
'cydonia' is that region of mars (linked back to egypt, blah blah blah)
and all the associated 'new-age' beliefs (karma, etc)
.:. mastery of ones own soul
(good luck w/ that)
i don't know what kinda avatar you're sporting (turned 'em off, got sick of various aliens, crowley fan-boys & sigils staring at me) but i'm guessing it's something esoteric...
/clicks knights profile
yup

..but it was mostly that *grace & love* part that gave it all away
thanks for posting & may you find what you're looking for

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: coder
Karma does not exist. It's some weird glitch left over from too many years of religion. In human psychology it's helpful because of it's self-governance properties, which where once provided by religion. The only evidence necessary to prove that karma doesn't exist are sociopaths. People that inflict pain in the lives of others without suffering the consequences of their actions. A caveat is that if you believe in karma it is real for you. People will unknowingly inflict unpleasant experiences upon themselves because they "know" they had it coming. Without that belief, karma fails to exist.

And how could it? How do we get to a place of non-judgement while holding fast to a belief that judgement is real?! How do we live free when we are the victims of our karma?

THIS^^^

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Spirit has nothing to do with Karma.
Spirit is Love and Forgiveness.

Karma is an 'eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'.
It's animalistic.
It's the survival instinct
It's anger/wrath.

Mercy is to 'turn the other cheek'.
It's Spiritual.
It's Patient and Kind.
It's Love.

Some people do not feel "The Peace" within themselves to have the Patience to forgive others so they have an automatic reaction of revenge (karma/eye for an eye way of doing things)

Whatever you Sow, you will Reap. This is an *Internal* process.
Whatever seed you Sow within yourself, you will Reap that life.
If you sow seeds of Peace, you will reap a Peaceful life.
If you sow seeds of anger, you will reap an angry life.
This is because your emotions, your state-of-being is within you.

Peace in The Heart, leads to Peace in The Mind, leads to Peace in Word, leads to Peace in Action, leads to Peace (and forgiveness) with Others, leads to Peace in The Nation, leads to Peace in The World.

edit on 8-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The content of your message seems to highlight the very ideas that Christianity teaches. Love, peace and so on. If this is true, you cannot pick one aspect of polytheistic belief and say that such and such doesnt exist without looking at the context. Monotheistic religions teach that after you die, you got heaven or hell (Must be damn crowded at these 2 joints). Polytheistic religion on the other hand says that to live is to suffer. Only by reincarnating over and over will you finally break the cycle and reach god state. Karma is but a spec on this road, its vital along with dharma. Nevertheless, without putting things into context, you make your argument, or deductions very weak. Oh and btw, as a heads up. Dont see Karma as good or evil, because it is neither. Karma is nothing but a teacher. If you can grasp that, you will have gone a long way to understand what Karma is.
edit on 8-9-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: f0xbat

For those that don't believe Karma is real...

dare to test it for yourself and find out exactly how real it is

Though I would suggest testing the positive not the negative

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

If they dont believe, then they dont believe, the onus is not on me to change someones belief system. Since that is an exercise in futility. This more so if they have been indoctrinatd into that way of thinking for all of their life. If they want to learn, then they will, in due time. Whether they do it the right way or wrong way, i cannot say. I for one believe it to be true.
edit on 8-9-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Karma is a concept from the Hindu religion.

It's a lame attempt to explain how justice works in a world where everyone is perpetually reborn.

Ultimately, it fails.

Example:

In India, higher caste people will do nothing to help the plight of lower castes, since the latter are working through 'bad karma'; according to this reasoning, you are actually doing lower castes a disservice by doing them charity.

Actually, you're just prolonging their suffering.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Karma, or as my Grandmother (who'd never heard the word 'karma') called it....."what goes around, comes around".....is like gravity. One does not have to 'believe' in it for it to 'exist' or for it to work.

I have seen 'something' come back to people who have been mean and cruel, and smack them down good.....people who did not believe in Karma, or anything else, and even people who went to church on Sundays and professed to be good Christians.

Sometimes it returned to them so fast, it should have been obvious even to those who didn't believe.......sometimes it took longer........so there must be something like a 'window' one is given to correct some wrongs....

I don't pretend to have a complete grasp of all the 'details' of the 'laws' of Karma, but I've seen (and experienced) enough of both good and bad 'repayments' to have my own beliefs.

Certainly, there are instances of seemingly innocent folks that have bad luck out of the blue.....or horrid ones that have undeserved good fortune.......Perhaps because we cannot see the whole picture from our small perspective, suggesting, at least to believers like me, that reincarnation plays a part in Karmic law.

(Note to the above poster..........those poor people afford the more fortunate an 'opportunity' to do good, to 'work off' some of their own bad Karma.....by not helping them, the upper cast folks doom themselves, probably getting even a larger portion of bad Karma for lamely justifying their own greed and selfishness....... )
edit on 8-9-2014 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Old western view of Karma is more or less heavily focused on Morales and the afterlife. If you were good, you got to heaven, if you were bad...Well, you see the other guy downstairs. If you did what you were told, you'd to Heaven...Right?

Even Pharaohs had a similar superstition, about having their soul or heart on a libra scale, were the God would judge by the souls weight in...Gold.

Then looking at Eastern views of Karma, and it was more less cultivated, and manifested as if it were crops. Stuff like Feng Shui, Tai Chi, even Buddhism believed if one worked for positive sources, it would come back and benefit the practitioner. Then you get literary forms like Taoism which try to steer such ideals, and tries to make the best of things.

I personally believe in the old testament, "Eye for an Eye" motif, even though this becomes incredibly redundant, even taboo.

But like many say, "What goes around, will come around in full circle".
edit on 8-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Just to add a bit to what you said about the lower castes... one does not need to travel to India to find untouchables. They are in every city and every town and country; they are a portion of every community on the planet.

On a planet-wide basis, there must be more acts of good karma (no matter how small) compared to all acts of bad karma (no matter how awful).

Karma is a concept from the Hindu religion. It's a lame attempt to explain how justice works in a world where everyone is perpetually reborn. Ultimately, it fails.

The concept of karma is not flawed. But the application of 'karma' to where it does not belong is a mistake.

Actually, you're just prolonging their suffering.

But the OP is not the causation of that suffering. Big difference.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The belief in Karma brings pain and suffering.

"You got me so now I'm gonna get you back!"

No pity.
No forgiveness.
No mercy.

So now, you get the person back.
Then, they get you again.
Then you get them again.
This cycle happens forever and ever,
Unless someone can be more mature - forgive and let it go.
Then the war/fighting stops.

Turn the other cheek. Love your neighbor.
Let there be Peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

karma only exists if i am phychologically capable of giving a #. You see if i dont care these proceved consquences for my trangression wont have any effect on me. This is a sociopath and in this world it seems sociopaths get further in fact i come from a long line of them, and have first hand experince. So no, sadly because at one time i believed, and now still want to belive, but sadly no true OBJECTIVE moral judge exists. The moral judge is yourself but even though ive fallen into a somewhat nihlistic and athiest view, i believe the subjective world may be where spirtuality resides and i really dont want to speculate because frankly there are too many unknowns. But i respect your attempt at making logical connections to try to form your paradigm. It was well written thank you for your thoughts

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I hope you understand what that means, a reality where there is no good or bad, is a reality without karma, in other words, you are talking about a reality with no consequences, freedom in a way, however it is where things happen spontaneously, and also a reality where "good" things happen for no reason, and, "bad" things happen for no reason. Sure, you are free from duality, however, you can no longer rely on your sense of "will" because there are no predictable outcomes for the same pattern of actions.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I usually think of karma as cause and effect + butterly effect. Your actions cwn come back to you but its chaotic and not gauranteed. Also hindus among others view all as one. So hurting another person you are only hurting a part of yourself. Thats karma.

Your little DNA concept is somewhat amusing but you shouldnt call the genetic memories and genetic illnesses of ancestors carried down generations "karma".
edit on 10-9-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join