It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens brought the HIV\AIDS to the earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Are Aliens brought the HIV\AIDS to the earth?
LINK
I think because of it brought from Aliens, that's why there is no cure invented for this diseases, am i right?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

*Pulls up a chair*

Now son, you do understand how the HIV virus is transmitted don't you?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
Are Aliens brought the HIVAIDS to the earth?
LINK
I think because of it brought from Aliens, that's why there is no cure invented for this diseases, am i right?

There... There are no words to describe the insanity that resides on the angelfire website you directed me to.

My wife kept asking me what was wrong. Apparently I was making odd grunting noises the entire time I read it because WTF mate.

That said, I strongly urge everyone else read it for a good chuckle. Star and flag for the laugh.
edit on 7-9-2014 by 59demon because: Typo

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm upset you linked part of a whole. It refers to what comes next... link what comes next!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
huh..
You figured it out, you're right.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The elite people have been abducted in the brain and the aliens inside have taken control of them and the elites manufacture new ways of destroying life on earth. They are mentally ill in the brain. Thus, any kind of control should be strictly taken away from these people. They have MENTAL illness issues. I have noticed that alot of CEO'S have this problem and especially bankers. I think the problem is getting worse and is spreading to regular folk like you and me. You , You bad Alien. Sit u-boo, Sit. Bad dog. Are the aliens infecting the dogs too? What about when a mosquito bites you then you get aids or ebola or any other kind of sickness spread thru blood. Maybe you got a mosquito bite and caught a bad case of HERPEEEEEEESSS. That cold sore of yours IS HERPEEEEEESSSS. Maybe next time you turn into a ZOMBIE. Everyone knows that if you have a cold sore you have herpes. SO, the ALIENS caused all this too and are working on you right now. DO,do,do,do. You have now entered the twilight zone.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Why are you so hard on aliens OP? Aliens created you.
Not all aliens are evil...in fact most aliens could care less about the existence of human beings.

So...I'm also wondering why your blaming aliens for stuff the Government clearly is responsible for?

Like I said in your other anti-alien thread....if aliens wanted to destroy us....it would be a very efficient destruction..

Alien civilizations are millions of years more advanced than humans..
Bio-weapons are low tech.

www.youtube.com...
3 types of alien civilization Kardashev Scale
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It is an ongoing topic of debate among some ufologists that the HIV virus might be an engineered microorganism.

Anyone who attended biology class, either in elementary or studies, will know that there's nothing unearthly about the family Retroviridae and lentiviruses in particular.

Sorry, but the answer is NO.
As to the cure, antiretroviral treatment, if applied early, might prolong lifespan even to the normal-life expectancy. Apart from that, we're still far away from developing a working vaccine. That is the official stance of WHO.

So I'd steer this topic into a different area: Is there a possibility that the cure is developed already but not publicized? We all know the real money pharmaceutical companies make is from curing, not cure. That is, they want to sell the drugs but not necessarily cure you - if you're cured, you don't need their product what is a major bummer for them.
As to why the supposed cure is not publicized - theories vary from population control to making more money on AIDS-related medical support rather than cure.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Jelonek because: added some things

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
A skeptic puts it best:

In a ‘press release’ for his book, Dr. Duke contends, “HIVs are… alien created ideal Biological Warfare agents of mass human destruction.” The grammarian inside me demands you imagine the abbreviation “sic” after each word in that sentence.

His theory goes something like this: aliens want to colonize our planet, but first they want to wipe out the population. So, using their spaceships, they abducted people and farm animals (yes, farm animals: this is the “cattle mutilation” phenomenon) for use in biological research until they were able to genetically engineer a disease that would destroy our society. The aliens are afraid that if they were to openly fight us, we would make the planet uninhabitable by using atom bombs against them, therefore, they specifically engineered the virus to be spread sexually, thus ensuring that the young, healthy, strong portion of our population, the portion of the population most likely to fight off any incoming invasion, would be the hardest hit. HIV/AIDS is completely unbeatable, so eventually all of humanity will be wiped out, leaving a nice empty world for the aliens.

Duke should just stick to fiction writing. It's not even that good of a fiction plot though sadly. HIV isn't doing a good job at "wiping out" the human race. Making people more cautious and destroying poor communities who are not receptive to education and are unable to treat it, yes.

The whole, "Bill Gates is donating another 100 million to AIDs in Africa again...., because he feels bad for putting it there." -is even more realistic, +entertaining.

I guess the motivations of the supposed alien is the worst part. If he had stuck to saying it was just so they could harvest anti-bodies, it would be interesting at least. (Still not sure why come so far, must be pretty advanced to travel like that..?)

BUT HEY! Don't be sad, maybe he didn't solve the cattle mutilation mystery but he sure gives some insight into golden showers:

This ebook's content relates to the subject of Golden Showers, also called Urolagnia, and it is intended for adult mature readers only. Urolagnia relates to the use of urine for sexual gratification, and if reading about this may offend you, please do not read any further, thank you.
I have known the ebook's author, Phyllis, a long time; she and I are very close. When she made known to me her desire to write a book telling about her Golden Showers experiences, I said OK, but on the condition that I have full control over editing, publishing, and responding to readers. She agreed, and this is it, an ebook written by her and edited and published by me

Linky

The rest of Duke's books. He remains an "author" only the internet age could produce.
edit on 8-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Science fiction ? Or science fact? Golden showers, that makes sense, when I studied alien diseases in college I had to take a golden showers class. Catheters need to be made illegal, am I right? Personally I prefer golden baths to golden showers, I'm a bit of a purist that way, not saying my way is the only way or its my way or the highway but to each their own.

edit on 8-9-2014 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789
No. Next question, im here all night on another note and I was hoping you might have the answer OP because its really nagging me but, do unicorns fart rainbows?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

fart or poop 'em out, yesh
*hic*

the ultimate encoding for the rainbow is the covenant between man & God

…12God said, "This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations; 13I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. 14"It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud,…

what better way to mock it by having it come out of a horses ass?
(curiously, unicorns are also mentioned in bible)
or associating it with other forms of assplay

enjoy the new world
O_o

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 59demon

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
Are Aliens brought the HIVAIDS to the earth?
LINK

There... There are no words to describe the insanity that resides on the angelfire website you directed me to...

But, but...the guy who wrote that is a PhD; therefore I should blindly believe everything he says.
Right?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 59demon

Introduction: Cattle mutilations are logically explainable only as Extraterrestrial activities. The mutilation body materials taken all correspond with sites of HIV transmission or replication (blood) in humans, except for the ear, which may contain a locator device. Circumstantial evidence suggests cattle are mutilated primarily to harvest HIV antibodies and virus from blood in quantity, and to obtain information relating to possible HIV transmission in humans, by study of the materials taken from corresponding cattle mutilation sites.

This is as far as I could get. WTF?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I read thaty Angelfire site once. Under influence of alcohol. That was what saved me.

When I returned back to that website sober, I found myself in a parallel world.

As to the case of "Ph.D" being so graciously tossed around - it doesn't make what you write automatically true, sadly. Especially when your Ph.D has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's used in a feeble attempt to gain credibility and suddenly appear more "scientific-ey". A well known trick among the so-called pseudoufologists.

PhDs are not equal, obviously. Some can be attained from shady schools with really low standards, and on topics that are fairly easy to research. But it's still a Ph.D, right?

That author, Duke, is a prolific writer. See for yourself:
philduke.weebly.com...
And reading his stories you feel that he's really missed a shot at being a sci-fi writer. A PhD sci-fi writer, mind you

edit on 9-9-2014 by Jelonek because: laskdj

top topics

join