It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: The 'Sovereign Citizen Movement' is The Greatest Threat To American Security

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Careful. You might get some here claiming that is all misinterpreted legalese. Lol. It really meant something else.

Only for the Marxists.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Careful. You might get some here claiming that is all misinterpreted legalese. Lol. It really meant something else.

Only for the Marxists.

If you think that Marxists would somehow not understand these relationships all too well, then you really don't know your history. Unlike what is declared as Marxist by today's standards, it is still not actual Marxism by a landslide. Marxists in this country have been one of the most feared political factions since the European Revolutions of 1848 and the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917. Huge amount of history there but if there is any political party that has learned the lessons of social contract, majority plus 1 and what it means to be a minority faction, it's those Marxists and Bolsheviks. The real ones at least. In fact, ironically enough, those in the Sovereign Citizen movement should review what happened there, particularly in the 1920's during the Red Scare, to avoid repeating history.

For any others that would consider what I'm saying as being misinterpreted legalese, I highly suggest that they head down to their local community college and take a class in Political Science. What I said was pure Poli Sci 201.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

We agree. I know. It is nice to see another voice of reason.

It has happened to me on other threads. As if case law surrounding such a scary word, doesn't exist. Seriously, I've even been told the 4th doesn't apply to individuals, just government. Lol.

I was starting to give up hope.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

lol that is pretty scary as the amendments are protect that sovereignty of the citizens of this nation in order to protect them from abuses of government. It's sad though that these concepts have now have begun to be demonized. Kind of makes me feel like a radical myself because I had the gall to do such a criminal act of taking political science. Egads, the horror.

Comparing the Bolsheviks with the Sovereign Citizen Movement, though it sounds weird, is a perfect replay of history. The Bolshevik Movement in the US was considered to be pretty scary because such prior activities in other countries, especially in Russia, caused the alterations of government and property ownership. Rather like the anti-federalist standpoint of the SCM, the Bolsheviks were also oppositional to the fundamentals of this nation in terms of property ownership. In short, both groups were and are confronting the long held status quo positions of the federal government albeit in radically different ways. During the late 10's and early 20's, there were a series of bombings that were attributed to the Bolsheviks here in the US and most likely just a few individuals. Such acts of violence were the provocation of the government in terms of cracking down on both Marxists and Bolsheviks. Not unlike Jerad and Amanda Miller's actions being utilized in this piece on the Ed Show.

Although both groups probably have a large number of peaceful individuals who are not prone to acts of violence, historically, that doesn't not matter once those acts occur. All it takes really is one nutter to put all others in jeopardy.

To be clear I am not part of any movement (well outside the movement--of which I may be the sole member of--for learning all of US history and enforcing poli sci classes on the whole freaking nation). Not my style really but this is precisely how, historically, political movements within the US get switched from being a political faction to dangerous terrorist faction every freaking time.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I find it peculiar that 2 people are suggesting I lied.
And yet cannot quote the lie.
How old are you?
Who does that?
Grow up.
If you want to know , ask. I am bound by the comandments.

What exactly would my agenda be? I say American States and the countries of the British Commonwealth are being conquered through the backdoor by the pope and his minions. the backdoor being the law.( Which clearly neither of you have bothered to study.)

So who does it benefit for me to say that , if I'm lying?

edit on 9-9-2014 by isaih because: because I realised I was giving away hard won research for the benefit of peasants who deserve ignorance

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ah, yes, no one individual is supposed to have the power of life and death over any other individual, which led us to trial by jury. Just one of the many things that has changed in our country since the Founders sat around thinking up how a country should be run. Even when elected by the people, no one person is supposed to have that power and yet we've seen over the past century or so, that power grabbed by both elected and un-elected individuals without any repercussions.
For my feelings on the matter, see my siggy line.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

If you don't want a public servant to be your master, maybe you should become a public servant yourself so you can be the change you wish to see?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I should clarify. In my post, I meant that only extreme Statists - Marxists, would flip sovereignty upside down. I generalized and should have been more specific, but I was in a rush between items at the time. Sorry. :-)

I agree with everything you have posted. It is so refreshing.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

I should clarify. In my post, I meant that only extreme Statists - Marxists, would flip sovereignty upside down. I generalized and should have been more specific, but I was in a rush between items at the time. Sorry. :-)

I agree with everything you have posted. It is so refreshing.

Whoops wrong thread

edit on 10-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

If you don't want a public servant to be your master, maybe you should become a public servant yourself so you can be the change you wish to see?

Derr
No you go to court and get a writ. As per the law.
And have the sherrif shove it down his throat.

You people are peasants. I suspect most of you are 14 years old.
I came to the wrong forum to share. I cannot imagine any of you being old enough to drive a car to be random breath tested in the first place.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: isaih

Derr
No you go to court and get a writ. As per the law.
And have the sherrif shove it down his throat.

You people are peasants. I suspect most of you are 14 years old.
I came to the wrong forum to share. I cannot imagine any of you being old enough to drive a car to be random breath tested in the first place.

I don't worry. I don't just have a gold fringed flag, I also have the extra special platinum fringed flag. We Jesuit witches get all the good stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: isaih

Lol. Some of us, are not affiliated to any group, and know we are Sovereign already. After all, the preamble of our Constitution makes that abundantly clear. That whole we the people thing. Perhaps you missed Alice's and dirts posts above. Dirts got really close to the why now part.

That's what i meant Dragonfire. You already are one using the correct definition. If you think the bill of rights applies, guess what that makes you?

Those that are defined as Sovereign Citizens are people like me and you. Not this bozo.

This guy is just here to muddy the waters with story telling. Yeah, We're a Common law nation. That is about the only thing he is correct on. Notice how he is insulting people, with correct terminology, yet scornful application?

This is going to be fun to watch.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

the only reason this is #1 threat is because it exposes the hypocrisy of the contract society. Everything MUST be agreed upon or nothing is binding. If no agreement is or can be reached and the citizenry is punished arbitrarily and especially heavy handily it proves citizens just chattel and not truly free nor have they ever been. All the more reason to revolt and kill the lying elites.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Been there, done that and have the t-shirt. Also spent 30 years doing volunteer work in civic and educational systems. I have changed things and continue to work to be the changes. It all begins at the local level.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides
the hypocrisy of the contract society.

There's no such thing. It's a fiction created by the "sovereign citizen" scammers and hucksters.

Everything MUST be agreed upon or nothing is binding.

That's why state laws are created by the people that citizens vote into office.

it proves citizens just chattel and not truly free nor have they ever been.

Why are you not free?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

Its number 1 because that's what the police answered in the survey, this is the opinions of local law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized
Indeed, we are all sovereign citizens per our founding documents. This is just another push by TPTB to demonize people who believe in the law as written.
Kinda like calling people who doubt the official 9/11 tripe and demand that further investigations be carried out---Truthers---implying that asking for the truth or actual facts is somehow crazy and just accepting whatever crapola the government publishes is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I have done as much research on the flags as I could, and I can't find any info that justifies the paranoia.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: NavyDoc

I have done as much research on the flags as I could, and I can't find any info that justifies the paranoia.

It's pretty much nonsense and gobblygook, like the papist Jesuit witches who cast spells via the electrics.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here is a sampling of some of the more violent stories I came across while looking into the "sovereign citizen" movement

Anti-government 'sovereign movement' on the rise in U.S.

TRINIDAD, Texas – Gary Thomas will never forget the letter he received in early 2000. It was from John Joe Gray, a suspect in a felony assault case, offering a not-so-subtle warning to the area's chief criminal investigator: He had no intention of answering charges that he had attacked a state trooper.

"What he said was this: 'If y'all come to get me, bring body bags,' " said Thomas, now a local justice of the peace.
Thomas remembers the message clearly, not because of its unvarnished threat, but because — after 12 years — Gray, who doesn't acknowledge the authority of any government, continues to dare police to come and get him.

The stalemate, perhaps the longest-running standoff in the U.S. between law enforcement and a fugitive living in plain sight, is also emblematic of what the FBI believes is a troubling re-emergence of an anti-government movement that vaulted to notoriety in 1995. Then, one of its disaffected sympathizers, Timothy McVeigh— angered by the government's botched 1993 raid of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas — detonated a truck bomb outside the Oklahoma City federal building, killing 168 people in what was at the time the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Man in 'sovereign citizen' group is wounded in shootout

On Thursday morning, the Colleyville officer spotted Tesi driving near the Colleyville-Hurst border. Tesi was wanted on arrest warrants for speeding, driving without a license in possession, and failure to appear, so the officer followed him, Colleyville police spokeswoman Mona Gandy said.

In the 600 block of Bear Creek Drive, Tesi pulled into the garage of his house.

"The officer stopped in the street in front of the residence and approached the subject on foot," Gandy said in a news release. "The subject exited his vehicle and pointed a handgun at the officer. In fear of his life, the officer raised his weapon. An exchange of gunfire occurred."

Tesi was wounded once in the face and once in the foot.

Sovereign citizen movement rejects gov't with tactics ranging from mischief to violence

The anti-government view of sovereign citizens made headlines last month when a Las Vegas couple was accused of plotting to abduct police officers at random and interrogate them in "trials" that would be videotaped and released to the public. David Brutsche, 42, and his accomplice, 68-year-old paralegal Devon Newman, never carried out their alleged plan, but the case was enough to send a chill through the law enforcement community.

What Las Vegas Police Killings Show About Evolving Sovereign Movement

On June 8, 2014, Jerad Dwain Miller, 31, and his wife Amanda Woodruff Miller, 22, entered a Las Vegas pizzeria and without any provocation or warning, shot and killed two police officers sitting in a booth eating lunch. The pair dragged the officers to the floor, took their weapons and ammunition, and draped a yellow flag over one of the bodies. They placed a swastika-stamped manifesto on top of the flag, and pinned a note on the other officer’s body that read, “This is the start of the revolution.”

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join