It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ISIS Rebranding or Misinformation by whom?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
a reply to: AnteBellum

No disrespect, seriously, I'm not trying to put anyone down here.

But, I really think that the image in question is not worth discussing unless there is actually some evidence, with regards to is origin, that points the finger at a real world player, and not somebody sitting at home jerkin off.

We might as well be speculating about anything at all, because that is all we're doing: groundless speculation.

IMO what this image really demonstrates is how people like to talk up something mundane into a conspiracy, or at least attach it as supporting valedictory material to their worldview/suspicion/pet theories.

edit on 7-9-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
a reply to: AnteBellum

The Ones running the show whomever they are...... nothing more than comic relief.
Welcome to ShowBiz.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
You know the funny thing is: All anyone had to do was Google "Army Tattoos" and look at the images.

Do you want to know where that tattoo came from? Here you go:

Image source:

Let's look at that image of the ISIS member that is suppose to have the tattoo: can even make out the lower part of the chest's peck in the photoshopped image.

But let us look at one more thing: Where the "tattoo" is on this guy's arm.

First: Why is it just under the elbow on the back of the arm? Makes no sense to have it there:

Next: Why is it aligned wrong? Take a look, it's orientated just like the chest tattoo!

If it were real, it would be lined up with the arm:

But it's not. Why?

Because it's FAKED. It's PHOTOSHOPPED. And who ever did it, didn't take the time to make sure it was lined up like it should have been.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
a reply to: seabhac-rua

No disrespect taken, I feel the same as you do but no matter what the evidence is on any of these hoaxes, there is never conclusive evidence, even when there is conclusive evidence.
My concentration is in following the media lately, just like one follows the money to find out secrets. The media is a barometer for everything to me, it's no longer about the story or who it's about. IMO the entire presentation presented paints a rather interesting picture, this incident would be just a brushstroke on that painting. I do like to be objective though and that's where you and the rest of ATS comes in.

Add: Did anyone notice the guy in the truck in front of the one with the tattoo guy has an occupant wearing jeans and looking strangely out of place?
edit on 9/7/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:29 PM
a reply to: eriktheawful

Good analysis. I am trying to track down the first time the shopped photo appeared online.
Not sure if I will have much luck.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:39 PM
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

I skipped ahead here to the end. I don't know if "Jajaja" finally shutup or was properly disposed of, but I wanted to say that user name is Spanish for "Ha,ha,ha." I doubt that he will reappear under that name, a jokester.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:09 AM
a reply to: MrSpad

Can you cite a source because I'm having trouble finding the information you are bringing to the table..

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>