It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Rebranding or Misinformation by whom?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: jajaja

a reply to: AnteBellum

That tattoo is clearly photoshopped on that arm.

Can you show us an elargement of this?

No need for that just zoom your page in.

It's your claim, show me.

Dude it's right there to look at in the ops opening.

With your analysis concluding it is photoshopped.

No need to reply to you after reading your past troll like comments in the past 24 hours.

Welcome back to ATS.

Not my fault you have no sense of humour

Also not my fault you can't back up your claim. It's not my claim to defend.

edit on 7-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jajaja

When you were typing your username, you must have mistaken the 'j' for a 'd.'

dadada is more appropriate, but you can always use that one for your next account.
edit on 7-9-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

When you were typing your username, you must have mistaken the 'j' for a 'd.'

dadada is more appropriate, but you can always use that one for tour next account.

So, you no longer wish to discuss the topic at hand? Ok, well, the rest of us do, so... about this claim of it being photoshopped.

Care to show us an analysis confirming this?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Amazing how fast this thread attracted this:

Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'
Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

Again, who made who?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here is a quick photoshop crop job I did. I simply took the image from the OP and cropped it, then duplicated it and adjusted the brightness/contrast.

If you still can't tell the tattoo is photoshopped on there, there's nothing else anyone can do to convince you.

link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: thesaneone

Amazing how fast this thread attracted this:

Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'
Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

Again, who made who?

How does that help discuss the topic at hand?

Can we stay on topic?

link   

originally posted by: CoherentlyConfused
Here is a quick photoshop crop job I did. I simply took the image from the OP and cropped it, then duplicated it and adjusted the brightness/contrast.

If you still can't tell the tattoo is photoshopped on there, there's nothing else anyone can do to convince you.

Good job, now can you show us the RGB levels of areas that are photoshopped and areas that are not?

Showing skin tones that do not match up, you may also use filters if that helps your claim.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Certain members are very active today, aren't they? And brand new accounts...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Can we stay on topic?

Otherwise jajaja will be sent to the gulags in Siberia!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Please tell me what you think the topic is about?

I'll give you one hint, it has nothing to do with a photoshopped picture of an ISIL member with an american tattoo.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Can you not see the square? Can you not see the lower left corner of the square sticking off of the arm?

Like I said.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

Please tell me what you think the topic is about?

I'll give you one hint, it has nothing to do with a photoshopped picture of an ISIL member with an american tattoo.

Well, it seems to be about me, in that case, your title is missleading and incorrect.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoherentlyConfused

Can you not see the square? Can you not see the lower left corner of the square sticking off of the arm?

Like I said.

Well if I lean on my arm for a bit, then take a picture, adjust the brightness/contrast ( which is a VERY VERY crude filter, we do not use it so much in image processing due to it over exagerating the images, we use other methods to boost contrast, google Lightroom/Photoshop and astrophotography and image processing for better methods) then my arm would also show up with odd tone ranges due to blood flow and so on., Cameras are sensitive to IR and UV and can see sub-dermal images depending on sensitivity, that is how some medical goggles work to pick out veins.

As for the square, well, compression and cropping artifacts, pixels are square ya know, lots of compressions throw away data and also work with groups of data.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ATTENTION

That will be just about enough thank you. Get back on topic and stay there. This isn't about each other, so let's knock that off now.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yours is the extraordinary claim, comrade.

Anyone with photo modification experience will tell you that tattoo was not present in the original image.
edit on 7-9-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
On topic, though, I don't think that this group was a direct creation of the US. I think they were allowed to grow and strengthen directly due to our actions though. That I am quite sure of. Obama released the (now dead) leader. WTF? Two things are possible; either the US's foreign policies are created by bumbleheaded idiots (well, yes, some of them are) or they know exactly what they are doing.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I think isis made isis they are using every tactic to confuse the people, sure they have weapons from America but what country doesn't?

This reminds me of the history of the assassins.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join