It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight at Memphis, Tennessee Kroger 9-6-2014

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: JustACoincidence
[Snipped by staff because the original post by JustACoincidence was removed for a serious terms and conditions violation.]

Skin color does not determine an aptitude for violence.

Your post is one of the most racist I have seen ATS tolerate in a while.

You’re overreacting. There was nothing racist about my post. There are other people calling these precious youths subhuman animals.

Black people being violently racist and even just racist is going to cause us to move backwards not forward. There’s a lot of hate crimes the media doesn’t report.

It’s true you see the same type of violence in other countries where there was no slavery so you can’t blame the white man for their behavior.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

[Snipped by staff because the original post by JustACoincidence was removed for a serious terms and conditions violation.]

You’re overreacting. There was nothing racist about my post. There are other people calling these precious youths subhuman animals.

Black people being violently racist and even just racist is going to cause us to move backwards not forward. There’s a lot of hate crimes the media doesn’t report.

Here let me help you take a small step forward in your racist thinking by eliminating one word in your post...tell me if you can tell the difference..

people being violently racist and even just racist is going to cause us to move backwards not forward. There’s a lot of hate crimes the media doesn’t report.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Here let me help you take a small step forward in your racist thinking by eliminating one word in your post...tell me if you can tell the difference..

lol unreal. You think pointing out that the people in these attack videos are black and victims are white is racist?

Do you think black people can be racist?
edit on 10-9-2014 by JustACoincidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have the misfortune of living in Memphis.

Let me give you a timeline and some new facts that I've seen more recently in our local media.

-Fight started between 2 Black teenage females inside CiCi's pizza. (Note: the mob of delinquent teens apparently love to hang out in CiCis and have caused all sorts of problems in this plaza, which I am familiar with.)

-The mob take it outside of Cicis and attack a Black woman (Victim #1) and vandalize her car. (Many have said their main target was a white male. It started black on black, actually. But yes, it seems the actual "Knock Out Game" does seem to be targeting Whites and is for gang initiation purposes.)

-The police are called and show up about 6 minutes later. He calls for backup.

-The mob make their way through the plaza parking lot, chanting "Fam Mob" and attack a 25yo White male (Victim #2). They punch him in the face a few times before he is able to run backwards, in his own words, before he makes it into the store into the produce area where he immediately calls 911. The police show up a few minutes later.

-As victim #2 was being attacked, two brave Krogers employees, 1 Black male & 1 White male (Victims #3 & 4), ran into the mob to HELP Victim #2. They were BOTH knocked unconscious and even then, repeatedly beaten and had pumpkins thrown at their heads.

-11 have been arrested so far. One being a 19yo "adult"

-Similar incidents have happened in this lot and I'm sure other places previously.

Needless to say, I will not be visiting that plaza/Krogers. Sad too because only recently they've expanded that Krogers.

These idiots ruin everything and do not deserve to be a part of our society.
We need a prison/school where they can work off their keep (food, board, etc.). Build this boarding school/prison far FAR away from where society resides. Preferably in the middle of nowhere. With no chance of escape. This place will be for repeat truants, juvenile delinquents, gang members, etc. It'll be worse that Scared Straight.

Don't let them speak to one another. Burn off any identifying tattoos. Cover their faces with masks.
Maybe even castrate them. See if they've got any fight left in them, then.

So many people (even some in my own family) are talking about leaving Memphis. Hell, I want to leave too! But you know what? You move to a neighboring town and they* will all just follow you because they don't have anyone else left to rob ($$), harass, murder but each other. You don't know how many nice neighborhoods have been ruined by these types.

*And before anyone b----s at me. I'm black. I don't mean any race. I mean ANYONE who acts like this! Esentially LOW CLASS HOOD RATS of all stripes.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UseHerName
Thanks for telling it like it is. I have a question though. You said victim #2 (25 year old white customer) had run inside the Kroger store to the produce area. Why then would the 2 Kroger employees have to go outside in the parking lot to help victim #2? Maybe you didn't write the account exactly as it happened? Did the mob attack and knock out victim #2 inside the store? If there is such a thing as hate crimes, they need to be equally applied to all races. The "knockout game" is targeting whites. It's also known as "polar bear hunting" They actually use the word hunting! I like your ideas about a penal colony!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

No. I mean the 2 Krogers emplyees were actually outside* when Victim two got out of his car and was immediately attacked. So they ran over to help. He got away while attention then was focused on the 2 employees.

From accounts it seems one (the white worker) just got off work and the other employee was probably gathering carts.
edit on 11-9-2014 by UseHerName because: +

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join