It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight at Memphis, Tennessee Kroger 9-6-2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
When was the last time you saw 50 white guys run down a black man and beat him?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Every single piece of shi* that stood around watching, participating and laughing needs to be put in jail for about 3 months or longer and it needs to be on their permanent record to teach a lesson. Same goes for the groups doing the knockout crap. Sickos !

leolady

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Liberal media headlines say "teens". In reality, when I hear "rampaging teens" involved in a knockout game, I automatically think "black teens". I know that sounds racist, but 98% of the time I'm correct. If just one of those victims were adhering to their Second Amendment right, that game would've ended as soon as it started. Wow, what a surprise, I don't hear the good Reverands Al or Jesse denouncing this, or Eric Holder investigating with a special commission. Now if the roles were reversed, then and only then is it designated a hate crime.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So you see a mob of people viciously assaulting a young man, then pelting him with pumpkins and soccer kicking his head and you need some time to deliberate about what the motives are? We should really ask those attackers why they did this huh? Then really consider their answer, those poor kids.

If it was whites attacking you'd be quite certain the motive was race. Whatever the stated motives are, what does it matter? A mob of blacks tried to kill a white kid, therefore it is a racist attack.

If you give these attackers a minute to collect themselves they'll claim the white kid used the N word or something. But really, what does it matter? It was a vicious, racist attack, attempted murder.

They'll all get slaps on the wrist. Their parents will cry to the cameras. They'll all be declared aspiring athletes, scholars, civil rights heroes. We'll be asked to examine why we're so hateful toward urban youths. This whole thing will become about how these young people aren't being given opportunities and so they have to resort to this.

I'm sure they just were releasing some pent up energy after finishing the first week of their college classes.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
When was the last time you saw 50 white guys run down a black man and beat him?

An NFL game pre-1970.

(post by Hendrick99 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I support BH in this, because there is no overt proof that the gang singled the man out because he was white.

But I would be willing to bet the old 'dollars to donuts' that is exactly why they singled him out.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Every single piece of shi* that stood around watching, participating and laughing needs to be put in jail for about 3 months or longer

I disagree.
Every single piece of shi* that participated should be put down like the oxygen thieving pieces of shi* that they are and will always be. This mindset is infectious....it spreads. Snuff out the disease at it's roots!

Those standing around laughing and watching because the "get off" to this kind of thing (becoming more and more pervasive btw) need re-educated (more like actually educated)......[did I just defend re-education camps?....ewww, I feel so dirty now]

I possess zero sympathy for this lot or any like them. A few bullets would do wonders.

(post by mikeone718 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I see. However, if they tracked down a gay white kid I am sure some of you would be all up in arms! Hate crime!! Hate Crime!!!

There are 50plus kids running through a parking lot and they find the only white guy and beat his ass and that is not enough!!! This is why I won't let me wife out after dark unless I am with her and the kids and carrying.

Now, if I was in that parking lot and they came up and banged on my car, used racial slurs and threatened to kick my ass I would be on CNN as a KILLER OF BLACK CHILDREN when what I was doing was protecting myself from ending up like that poor skinny ass white kid. Funny how they never seem to show up at biker bars or rock concerts and start trouble.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Please delete...DP

edit on 09am30amfu2014-09-08T09:50:59-05:000959 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And if the victim had a gun and used it to defend himself, half of you would say those attackers are poor innocent victims, he didnt have shoot them
Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
And if the victim had a gun and used it to defend himself, half of you would say those attackers are poor innocent victims, he didnt have shoot them

When I watched that video, I so wished that someone with their heart in the right place had a gun to put a stop to that crap.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Also, they were shouting FamMob which is a local gang in the area. They attacked the young kid getting out of his car and knocked two Kroger employees unconscious knocking them to the ground and dropping pumpkins on their heads.

Thank goodness none were shot or they would have then burned down dollar tree...(heavy sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I support BH in this, because there is no overt proof that the gang singled the man out because he was white.

But I would be willing to bet the old 'dollars to donuts' that is exactly why they singled him out.

You may be right in this instance. I just like to keep an open mind. I see an open mind really bothers some people when they've made up their minds about what happened without all the facts.

But assuming that it's based on race because the perps are black and IN THIS ONE CASE, the victims white, is just not very good "critical thinking".

I've actually been doing some research on the "game" they were playing. It's called "'point 'em out, knock 'em out" or "knockout" and it's not based on race, but rather on a victim that the gang sees as "different", whether it be the new kid in the neighborhood, a homeless person, a weak or small person (male or female), just someone that's alone at night and yes, it CAN be racial. It can be ANYONE.

Now, I know most of you want this to be racial, but throwing that umbrella on it just hides the actual problem and gives people reason to justify their racism (which I see a LOT of in this thread). It does appear that the "gangs" are young (16-17-year-old) black kids, but the victims are every race, gender and age.

This isn't a racial crime. It's a symptom of a larger problem and THAT needs to be addressed.

Now, you can insult me all you want, but I think it's only fair to actually do some research before you jump to conclusions... But then, that's me. I like to know the facts. I don't just jump on the bandwagon... and I know that bugs the hell out of some of you... TFB. This is just how I do it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

You're wrong, in my case. In my research, I found a victim who DID have a legally concealed gun and shot one of the kids. Good for him. The kid is in prison now. I TOTALLY support the victim defending himself.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I've actually been doing some research on the "game" they were playing. It's called "'point 'em out, knock 'em out" or "knockout" and it's not based on race, but rather on a victim that the gang sees as "different", whether it be the new kid in the neighborhood, a homeless person, a weak or small person (male or female), just someone that's alone at night and yes, it CAN be racial. It can be ANYONE.

I'd like to see your sources on which you've based the conclusion that the "knockout" game is not race based. All of the sources I've researched all say the game is racebased. Granted, as you say, "It CAN be racial. It can be ANYONE", I've seen it's overwhelmingly race based.

"But given that the overwhelming number of people who play this game are black, and most of the victims are not, it would be equally incorrect to say race has no role in the violence. Or that the violence is random. It is not".
www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Now, I know most of you want this to be racial, but throwing that umbrella on it just hides the actual problem and gives people reason to justify their racism (which I see a LOT of in this thread). It does appear that the "gangs" are young (16-17-year-old) black kids, but the victims are every race, gender and age.

This isn't a racial crime. It's a symptom of a larger problem and THAT needs to be addressed.

I do not think anyone WANTS this to be racial. We all want it to stop and for the rest of the country to wake up and stop being afraid to be called a racist.

So, if this was not a racial crime, why did they pick out a white person? Why do these 'black mobs' 98% of the time search out weak white people...women also. I can honestly say I have seen ONE knockout video where the victim was black and it was a homeless man. CRACK he was down.

Where are the parents of all of these kids?

If this was a group of white kids who beat up a black kid Sharpton would already have a floor acquired at the local Holiday Inn to ship in the NBPP.

Why is everyone in such denial that this is happening? More than it ever has.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I do not think anyone WANTS this to be racial. We all want it to stop and for the rest of the country to wake up and stop being afraid to be called a racist.

So, if this was not a racial crime, why did they pick out a white person? Why do these 'black mobs' 98% of the time search out weak white people...women also. I can honestly say I have seen ONE knockout video where the victim was black and it was a homeless man. CRACK he was down.

Where are the parents of all of these kids?

If this was a group of white kids who beat up a black kid Sharpton would already have a floor acquired at the local Holiday Inn to ship in the NBPP.

Why is everyone in such denial that this is happening? More than it ever has.

Why? Because the pc crowd is totally ruining this great country. I have yet to see a spineless left wing apologist who's a victim of the knockout game come out and call it what it is. They'd rather have the MSM sugercoat it for them.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join