It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilton Hotel in Saint John quarantined

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
All I've heard back is the same as what's been said on the local news.

They said she had just returned for Cameroon, she was rushed to the hospital and isolated, the hotel was quarantined for protection measures. Whatever she is/was suffering from hasn't been released and no one I've talked to has heard anything about what it was. She was found unconscious by the cleaning staff.

That's the best I can do for now. If I hear anything more, I'll be sure to let ya'll know.
edit on 8-9-2014 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
All I've heard back is the same as what's been said on the local news.

They said she had just returned for Cameroon, she was rushed to the hospital and isolated, the hotel was quarantined for protection measures. Whatever she is/was suffering from hasn't been released and no one I've talked to has heard anything about what it was. She was found unconscious by the cleaning staff.

That's the best I can do for now. If I hear anything more, I'll be sure to let ya'll know.

Thanks GAOTU! I appreciate you going out of your way. With something like this it is pretty irresponsible for medical officials to not release a detailed statement. I understand the need to not cause panic but at the expense of giving people the information they need to protect themselves is not right IMO.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yup.

I think it's irresponsible of them not to release what she was suffering from personally. It wasn't Ebola, that's all they have announced so far, AFAIK.

The woman remains in hospital. Giffin would not divulge any details about her condition, citing privacy reasons.

www.cbc.ca...

Privacy reasons doesn't trump public safety but I suppose the government always knows what's best for us, don't they. [/sarcasm]

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
What extra information concerned them? Let me guess, she was from or just came from a hot country with Ebola?

This is insane! I can't believe they are still allowing international travel from the effected countries.

ETA..okay..she's from Cameroon. Well, anyways, kudos to St. John...every city/town should be so on top of it.
edit on 9/9/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join