It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on ATS know of a cure for Type 1 (NOT Type 2) diabetes?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Like you say it can get excreted quite fast, that's why it is best to have it intravenously , it makes the cancer cell produce more hydrogen. But leaves normal cells , in the same state. A few terminal patients over in NZ have insisted that the Doc give it to them on a drip. They have done well, even though the Doctors were sceptical. One guy has completely recovered from terminal leukaemia, he also used the Paleo. diet. www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 31-5-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

Of course they don't want to hear that simple ascorbic acid, is as effective as high priced chemo drugs.
edit on 31-5-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Like you say it can get excreted quite fast, that's why it is best to have it intravenously

Vitamin C IV will be excreted even faster, but higher concentration achievable.

Will try to investiguate the mechanism of it on cancerous cell some day.

Interesting to note that this therapy come from someone who have worked with Linus Pauling.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'd never heard of the MP so i did a bit of research online and this is what i found. I don't really have an opinion at this point as i haven't done enough research into it but i have known people who have cancer and lupus, so i commend you for your perseverance. The link below is only info that may help you seek both sides of the equasion regarding a cure/reversal of symptoms. An equal balance if you may. Keep me posted on your results though plz, i am interested in this kind of thing.

bacteriality.com...

articles.mercola.com...

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
a reply to: awareness10

The cancer-diabetes link article talks about a link between type 2 diabetes and cancer.

I have been studying that Marshall Protocol a little more. It looks like a lot of autoimmune diseases may have a bacterial link. Have a look at this:

mpkb.org...

The woman (Bonnie B.) that tried the Marshall Protocol and got to Phase 3 (several years of antibiotics + benicar prescription) said this:

How does you doctor feel about your progress?

Two appointments ago he told me that all my lab work indicates that I’m recovering. He said that the MP (Marshall Protocol) is clearly helping me.

I'm going to try to find a doctor that will let me try the Marshall Protocol. They say that Benicar has very few side effects (if any). I have heard bad things about antibiotics, but the way I see it-I've tried just about everything else I can think of. The toughest part of the Marshall Protocol for me will be limiting my Vitamin D3 exposure via the sun. That's where the old saying "If there's a will-then there's a way" fits in. I will find a way to make that part of the program work for me, and still get the outdoor things done that I need to.

They say that they've never tried the Marshall Protocol on a type 1 diabetic, but they basically admitted that people with type 2 diabetes' symptoms "went into remission". I think its worth a try. Apparently, it takes several years to notice a difference for the people that it has helped.

I've tried every known "anti-diabetic" method in existence, and none of those have worked. Some things have helped in minor ways.

The toughest thing is going to be finding a doctor that will allow me to try it for several years. I will print out all of the important points, and discuss with the doctor to show them I've studied the protocol thoroughly. I think I might have someone in mind, and I hope they will help me with it. I will keep this thread updated with the progress.

Side Note: I have a friend with Systemic Lupus who is going to talk to their doctor about trying the Marshall Protocol. They have severe debilitating pain and other symptoms from the disease. Since Systemic Lupus is an autoimmune disease, then if it helps this person-it will be well worth my time to try it. We can do a sort of comparative analysis together to compare notes and see if there is any progress for either of us-as long as our doctors approve it.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
No cure. Anyone who tells you they're working on a cure is lying. Hate to burst your bubble.

However, big pharma isn't interested in cures, they've never actually cured ANYTHING.

They're only interested in drugs that will treat symptoms for the rest of your life, which type 1 diabetics have already.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
No cure. Anyone who tells you they're working on a cure is lying. Hate to burst your bubble.

However, big pharma isn't interested in cures, they've never actually cured ANYTHING.

They're only interested in drugs that will treat symptoms for the rest of your life, which type 1 diabetics have already.

You're right big pharma don't give a r*** a**...However we can only hope one day they'll find the cure to offensive obnoxious behaviourisms.
edit on 5/31/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

If they actually cured people, that would be akin to Corporate suicide. So I think that most medicines are purely for the management of medical conditions .Which they do as it's the second best choice for the patient. Where this isn't the case, its for commonly occurring conditions where, antibiotics are used, but in this case curing, doesn't cause Corporate suicide because the bugs, will still be there after the patient is cured.

My problem, is that once you are in the medical system as a "Patient" ,and on some sort of medication . Unless their is something that a good physical intervention, with regards to a surgeon can fix. You might well be taking your chances. Historically it doesn't look to good for the medical system, as in one decade they are promoting a form of treatment, and in the next decade, have stopped it as detrimental to health. Most times common sense would have warned against said treatments in the first place.

As a for instance, a patient turns up for a health check, the Doctor finds high blood pressure, and prescribes Statins and Blood pressure meds. The patients blood pressure went up, because it was stressful going to the doctor. After taking the meds the effects and side effects kick in, patient gets light headed, the statins cause back pain. providing he /she doesn't collapse and have an accident, they return to the doc who confirms that the Blood pressure is still high, which it will be as it goes up in fight or flight situations, and to keep taking the pills, and perhaps stronger ones. After a few years, the patient turns up with symptoms of diabetes. Caused by the statins, that's after the glaucoma's have been treated, which is a side effect of the statins. The Doc prescribes a glycoside like Metformin. Which if taken for to long, will cause leg problems, the rash and the poor circulation is caused by the Diabetes, according to the Doctor, that's if they don't decide to amputate it, but in the blogs its caused as a Glycoside, side effect. After ten years on metformin, the pancreas is pretty shot, and you have to be upgraded to daily insulin. This is a daily occurrence, in quick turnaround medimoneyland. All because the patient originally had "White coat syndrome"

Now if the same patient had gone to a different type of Doctor, he would have said your BP is a bit high, cut down on the Dairy, and try to get your meat intake to about ten per cent of your diet. But that wouldn't have made a fraction as much money.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yes i agree. And i know we can agree that Common Sense these days is ignored by the majority. People have become ignorant and thus cannot make decisive decisions regarding their own health without bowing to the medical system for their only advice. How did people live 1000 yrs ago? Maybe if we lived like they did, 1000 yrs ago, we'd know how to fend for ourselves. Without the Pesticides and the bad water ridden with medications and whatever else gets flushed down peoples toilets along with whatever else you can think of, maybe we'd become an informed society able to care for our sick and needy properly. I mean we used to do it right... People need to re-learn how to function independantly.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Yes i agree. And i know we can agree that Common Sense these days is ignored by the majority. People have become ignorant and thus cannot make decisive decisions regarding their own health without bowing to the medical system for their only advice. How did people live 1000 yrs ago? Maybe if we lived like they did, 1000 yrs ago, we'd know how to fend for ourselves. Without the Pesticides and the bad water ridden with medications and whatever else gets flushed down peoples toilets along with whatever else you can think of, maybe we'd become an informed society able to care for our sick and needy properly. I mean we used to do it right... People need to re-learn how to function independantly.

It seems according to bone analysis, the only time we seem to have got it right, was during the bronze age. The moment people started to live in cities the nutrition started to go down. Then the diseases seemed to start getting the upper hand. Probably a cluster of mineral deficiencies , which ever since, have caused a symptom masking, pharmaceutical industry, designed for profit. Now its got so bad, that the average person is tied to a guru prescribing symptom masking medicine, just to have some quality of life.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
research fucoidan this is in brown seaweed it seems quite interesting and good for blood sugar as well as having a 72 cure rate for cancer doubt it's all of them but the studies done in japan on this are interesting to say the least'

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

That's interesting as seaweed contains most of the essential elements that the body is made of in an organic form. I've seen an interesting page where it maintains, that even a lack of one will show up as a disease of some kind. The actual deficiency takes about three months to put right as its at a cellular level. So the magic bullet effect wouldn't be obvious.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
I know I've mentioned the TH1/TH2 response in the immune system. One other thing I haven't mentioned yet is that diabetes type 1 can be caused by mutated genes. I suppose that some mutations may be "natural", but there is a lot of transgenic properties to vaccines. Specifically, I am talking about things like foreign dna from other mammals. It's been well documented.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

They have proven that genes are altered by eating GMO foods

and the post above was 72 hour cure rate
edit on 9-6-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Proven where? Finland is leading country with type 1 diabetes and GMO is very new in here. Last year they did approved GMO corn ( sadly). GMO is a new comer in Finland and doesn´t explain boom of Type 1 diabetes. There is a reason why Finland is looked at in type 1 diabetes research, to find out reasons what might be the trigger on disease.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Proven that means it is a scientific fact that when you eat genetically modified food all over the world when you consume the food It changes your genes I have lost the book I was reading and do not remember the author or name but I can guarantee you this is true.

All this rubbish about give me proof I will not believe you unless you do is so immature.

Do you not understand what this world is about once you realise that lets take operation Gladio Is your governments, military and secret services infiltrating activist groups with soldiers and other operatives and making them do the terrorist bombings including ISIS and Al Qaeda then you have a reference point to the rest of the world.

I constantly get this and it is so annoying that there seems to be so little understanding of what's going on but you can see how frustrating it is for me. dollukka here is a book that will help you break free of the conditioning you are under www.federaljack.com...
everyone should read this it is about Castenada and is very empowering it shows us what we are like and how our ego controls almost everything we do and how we can break out of the conditioning we are all under.

and MMS is fantastic for cancer anonentity that it allegedly has a 100% cure rate for every stage of cancer even the FDA approved it but they did not know it cured cancer so I wonder if they will now attack it.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The MMS cure does not have a 100% cure rate on everyone as it only works on certain people just double checked but it works on stage 4s on these people.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

...That's why I'm here reaching out for knowledge that I'm sure is out there. I know for a fact that the pharma industry isn't going to cure anything. After all of the bajillions of dollars for diabetes, cancer, heart disease, etc., etc., etc, and still NO CURE for anything....

It won't happen through the names that everyone knows about.

At this point, one of the most interesting things I ever read is that there are shamans deep in the Amazon forests who supposedly know of ways to "rip out" illnesses from people. I won't discredit ideas like that, because I have never met one of these shamans myself. That's the only way I've read of that type 1 diabetes was supposedly reversed (besides the medical studies that come out every so often where it was supposedly cured in dogs, rats, etc., etc.).

The biggest reason I'm looking for a cure at this point is because of 2 reasons:

Look up how Novo-Nordisk cut off the insulin shipments to Greece when their economy collapsed! I read stories of over 11,000 up to as many as 23,000(in the reports I read) insulin dependent diabetics dying from lack of the GMO insulin! With the fact that the dollar has been losing value every year since 1913, it stands to reason that people like me SHOULD BE WORRIED!

The second reason is because I have already started to experience the complications of diabetes, even with the tightest control I can manage, without having too many low blood sugar (hypoglycemic) events.

With as fast as those complications are coming on, I don't want to become blind, kidney failure, etc., etc., etc.! I don't care what they say: THEIR fake insulin without C-Peptide-DOESN"T WORK IN THE LONG TERM!!!! It's so sick all the money that they make, while people are dying left and right!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I tried the 70% fucoidan extract from Dr.'s Best brand. I can say that for my case, it didn't help (at all). I even tried getting on that multi-level Limu product, with zero results. I think it is possible that substance from seaweed may help people with type 2 diabetes, but unfortunately it didn't help me.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Ironically, I even tried MMS (sodium chlorite). When you mix citric acid with chlorine, it chemically reacts to form something that is chemically similar to Clorox bleach. I won't say that it hurt me in any way, but on the other hand it didn't cure diabetes. All that really happened was that it gave me an unforgettable stomach ache! My line of thinking is that something that feels uncomfortable is probably not helping anything.

I know that Jim Humble said that MMS was the cure to diabetes. He basically said it is the cure to everything (cancer, aids, etc., etc., etc.). I think there is a possibility it may help people recover from tuberculosis or malaria, but I am not a doctor and have no idea whether it would work or not.

To be honest, I have tried almost every alternative substance you can think of. Colloidal silver, many, many others. Autoimmne diabetes is something that is able to evade every thing I have been able to think of to try.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Are you still eating dairy?. The reason I ask is because all signs of my type two have disappeared, since stopping it, and taking two capfuls of cider vinegar with every meal. The blood sugar readings were quite high ,before. they are normal even after a high carb meal.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Bookmarking this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I am not saying we are totally GMO free, but we have transparency in labeling. Food safety has always been top priority here. Unlike US every ingredient which has GMO products in the food chain needs to be indicated in the labelling. We are very much against GMO and our producers are proudly stating GMO free in food products. One reason why TTIP deal keeps failing is that we do not want GMO and we want to keep our food safe and labelling transparent and US wants the opposite.
GMO is not selling here.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join