It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what really grinds my gears!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The fact that in America we can show two men being (allegedly) beheaded on national television and all over the web. But we cant show a single picture of Osama Bin Laden's dead body. Or even a video of the Seal team raid.

The reason I say allegedly beheaded is because I didn’t see it happen personally. The old believe half of what you see and none of what you hear sort of thing. I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger get thrown into a wall of spikes in the running man but that doesn’t mean it actually happened.

But back to my rant. In the 9/11 museum they just added a shirt that one of the seal team 6 members supposedly wore during the raid on OBL and everybody is eating it up like ice cream cake. So many people in this world blindly believe anything our government spits out even if its proven later to be lies. And the second you challenge them to actually do some critical thinking and look at certain pieces of evidence about something they instantly call you a conspiracy theorist and to adjust you're tin foil hat. Its unbelievable how stupid the majority of people are in this world.

But that’s one reason I like ATS most of us are open minded critical thinkers. Thanks for reading. Rant over..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
lifting the clutch too high on change will do it too

Osma barrack bin lardin ? I thought he was just made from straw

funbox

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

The best thing is they vote!!... Oh wait. Did You notice that in "more than a few" pics of Osama Been Labelled that He either gets younger or He didn't pass the 'vanity test' by using Grecian™ or JustForMen™ on His beard?

Like the guy in the VW™ commercial "You can't believe the mainstream media Gary..."

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

For real!! In every video he got younger and younger. Fricken ludicrus. And all these sheep in America go BAAA BAAAHH

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The fact that in America we can show two men being (allegedly) beheaded on national television and all over the web.

Theres your sign. Video (any video) of events surrounding Sandy Hook, that movie theatre, etc, are also missing. We get grainy photos of the Pentagon…

Meanwhile like you say, the "beheadings" continue prime time.

Theres your sign.

What are the number of new airstrikes in Iraq up to now? Have they crossed the border into Syria yet?

Stay tuned.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Another thing that makes me mad we showed Sadams dead rotting corpse and his hanging. But Osama Bin Laden no way that might offend our enemy's
edit on 7-9-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Why would you want to see bin ladens dead body? You said in your post that you would not believe the pics were real anyway.
You know "Arnold getting spiked"
Any time video or pics come out about any subject ( ufo's, Bigfoot, ferguson ) everybody yells fake.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Another thing that makes me mad we showed Sadams dead rotting corpse and his hanging. But Osama Bin Laden no way that might offend our enemy's

Did you ever have a distant relative that you kind of got along with? But over time they slowly went off rails and forgot that you were family and that you once got along with each other? That's the U.S. and Bin Laden. We made him, to a certain extent, what he was. We trained, armed and funded him and his kind to fight Russia back in the day. But those people over there with their "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" way of thinking eventually turned back to us when the conflict with Russia ended. (Russia lost BTW).

In a perverse kind of respect, the military declined to post pictures, video or any other type of proof of his killing and death because they used to buddies. But just like a family member who loses it, you're not going to own up to them because of possible embarrassment. And in this extreme example, you kill them to spare you from any more future embarrassment. I'm not justifying what they did, I'm just explaining it.

Everything that happens over there is, in some way, shape or form, manufactured by the military complex, the CIA, or a bitches brew of both. The only threat to the U.S. are those two entities I just pointed out by way of the sh*t they start and the people they fund and arm because of the oil fields, poppy fields and other natural resources they want to protect and keep partially or wholly for themselves.

In a way, it's best to be ignorant of the whole mess because the truth will only piss you off and depress you because there's nothing you can do about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I don't believe they actually showed the beheadings, at least I did not see such, and they have never shown such on tv before.

edit on 7-9-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

At least if they did provide a video or one picture it would be a million times better then just saying it happened believe us but we will offer no physical evidence to back up our claims and all FOIA requests will be used as toilet paper.

One Picture of his dead body prob will still be met with tons of people calling fake. But its better than nothing. I would rather them say ok here is our one piece of evidence take it or leave it rather then F*CK YOU I’m not giving you anything and if you don’t believe our story your a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Completely agree with you about the military industrial complex just look at ISIS right now. Al-CIAda and communism are no longer feared so the powers need to create some new fear inducing forces. Owned and backed by America.

But us not releasing the video or photos or any real evidence at all out of respect to Bin Laden's family??? I don’t think so. If i remember correctly the Bin Laden family wanted nothing to do with Osama way back right after 9/11. I just think they don’t have any evidence to offer. They just used the killing of Bin Laden as a political ploy to boost Obama’s rating right before the election.

I honestly believe that Osama Bin Laden was dead long ago. Either right before or right after 9/11 and our Gov was just holding that card in their hand waiting for the perfect time to get America all hyped up and rallied for a week. Then when we ask about the circumstances they say what you don’t believe us?????????

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That 9/11 museum is in poor taste if you ask me. A gift shop? I understand it's a museum but many who go there want to reflect on the tragedy and the people we lost in peace and not be bombarded with consumer junk.

Hey this guy died. A victim of the international puppet show. But you can own the shirt he wore when he died for $25!

Disgraceful. It won't stop though, death is profitable. The dead even more so.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The media became complicit in manipulating information at the point of JFK's death. Prior to that, there was little slant to the news - for the most part, they took pride in unbiased journalism. I believe the subterfuge was originally "for the good of the people", to maintain peace during an internal coup d'tat. However, it became a slippery slope once the propaganda genie left the bottle.

The foundation of multi-generational of cartoon-watching, video music addicts has further eroded individual perception using media as controlled graffiti for the masses. Add the premeditated growth of uneducated government-dependant urban populations bolstered by an influx of enticed illegal aliens that believe oppression the norm, and veracity n media no longer has meaning.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

They even sell souvenirs of the War on Terror?

That does it. Nothings sacred except money.

There may be no proof of terror but there are souvenirs you can buy.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: Taupin Desciple
I honestly believe that Osama Bin Laden was dead long ago. Either right before or right after 9/11 and our Gov was just holding that card in their hand waiting for the perfect time to get America all hyped up and rallied for a week. Then when we ask about the circumstances they say what you don’t believe us?????????

It's one of the weaker stories written by this administration so far, imo. I read that he died from complications due to diabetes, or something like that. But TPTB can't let that out! No, they have to keep their monster alive so that the people have something to focus on, a reason to be afraid.

Burial at sea to honor his religion? No proof of life, no pictures, nothing at all to prove it really happened. But we did get two movies afterwards to try and explain it away. Seal Team Six and Zero Dark Thirty.

Did you notice how the administration created controversy surrounding the movies? The controversy made them even more popular and ensured they'd be watched. Now we don't have anymore questions, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm not going to show you any of the videos of anything I do at work, does that mean they didn't happen?

I understand and support wanting to see tangible proof of Bin Laden's death. What I don't understand is why you think you should see a video of a classified military operation.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I'm not going to show you any of the videos of anything I do at work, does that mean they didn't happen?

I understand and support wanting to see tangible proof of Bin Laden's death. What I don't understand is why you think you should see a video of a classified military operation.

Classified military operation!?!?!?!?!?!? That's why they made two movies about it. And a documentary. And talked about it for weeks all over America. Every news channel and paper. Come on... Its not classified just the proof is. Or should I say the truth is classified.
edit on 7-9-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join