It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Not sure if this is in the correct forum, please moved if need be. I'v been pondering on something for a while and can't find an answer.

Why don't ISIS threaten Israel?
Why don't ISIS help and support Hamas?

Somebody help me out here, because to me it seems like everything is pointing to them been one of the same.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Because ISIS is the new Al-CIAda owned and backed by America to promote fear around the world and keep the military industrial complex rolling with new conflicts so powerful people in the world who own stock in Halliburton can make more money and take away freedoms of everyday Joes.

Communism and Al-CIAda are things of the past and nobody fears them or it anymore. So every decade or so the powers have to create some new thing to fear to keep their power..

So to answer your question they don't threaten Israel or join Hamas because we haven’t told them to.
edit on 7-9-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This may not answer exactly but will give you some facts that you can make your own conclusions . Pretty much what PraetorianAZ said ...
a reply to: n00bUK

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This may not answer exactly but will give you some facts that you can make your own conclusions . Pretty much what PraetorianAZ said ...

A comment on the video read: ISIS = Israels Secret Infantry Soldiers.

Thanks for sharing the video, i'll have to watch it later when I have the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is a link to the text and the different sources and vid clips www.informationclearinghouse.info... a reply to: n00bUK

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Why doesn't Israel threaten ISIS?

Shows you who is holding their leash. ISIS is being established as a threat to pave the way for incursion into Syria to defeat Assad.

The western main stream media is rolling out the red carpet with 24/7 propaganda "air strikes" to pave the way.
edit on 7-9-2014 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

ISIS subscribes to Salafism, and believe that they should unite all Muslims under a caliphate, before moving on to acquire non-Muslim land.

Why don't ISIS help and support Hamas?

I read that ISIS doesn't like Hamas...can't remember why though. I think it may be because they have different goals in mind. Both may dislike the state of Israel, but Hamas wants a Palestinian state. ISIS wants a caliphate.

Additionally, ISIS seems to be a more isolated bunch. Way more hardline than Hamas. They probably view them as heretics or something...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just as soon as they unite all the Muslims under their banner, they'll be moving on to the real problems at hand. If you think ISIS likes Israel or the US, either one, just because they're operating in a different theatre at the moment, you're a bit naïve.

top topics

join