It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble with the sublunary plane - suggestions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi folks, hope you're all doing well.

I've had a strange relationship with ATS - I was once very committed to writing about various subjects, but the Universe conspired to gradually draw me from one very solid perspective on life, to a place in which I am forced by necessity to contend with ideas and approaches that I would once have considered taboo.

I recently read several books on occult (hidden) philosophy and practice, but rather than this being out of curiosity, it was aimed at learning to better protect myself and my family. While it might seem strange to some, I experience certain phenomena that others can't perceive (at least not directly) on a continual daily, hourly, even minute-by-minute basis. I seem to skirt the boundaries of the unseen world, but it's certainly not intentional. I can only give you my word that I'm not seeking 'attention', but rather I'm reaching out for help, or even just better understanding of the situation.

Over the past few months, my dream life has been quite badly assaulted by forces that simply won't stop f***ing with me. It's not just a case of nightmares, it's more subtle and calculated than that. Almost every night I end up in a place which I've learnt to call the sublunary plane - it's always the same way - I start off in some seemingly innocuous situation, but gradually the dream degrades, and the morals (rather, the lack of morals) of the characters who accompany me (and they stick to me like glue - demonic 'guides' if you will) become apparent. Almost invariably I manage to resist what they try to lead me into, and that tends to be the time I wake up.

After several months of this, you might imagine my anger and frustration. Sometimes I wake up more tired than when I went to sleep, as in 'dreamtime' I end up spending several hours trying to find my way out of the labyrinth. On occasion, the true Powers that Be grant me respite, and I have truly heavenly dreams. However, this is a rare occurrence.

Does anyone know of any methods by which I can escape the labyrinth on the rare occasions I become lucid? On those occasions, the 'guides' slip away, and usually the very act of becoming lucid wakes me within a few 'dream minutes'. What I'm hoping to find is a means by which I can retain lucidity and 'level up' - escaping the darkness of the sublunary. I have started to think it may all be a character building test; however, today I realised that the answers might be found not just in books, but in reaching out to others who may have had similar experiences, or who know what to do.

Where else but ATS could I ask such questions?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Try putting lavender under your pillow. It helps. I would also keep Sun stones under your pillow, too. And say a prayer each night before bed.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Meditation.

Fixed my malignant dreams that I'd had all my life.a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies thus far - yes, I firmly believe in the power of prayer, and I try to meditate frequently. Interesting development since posting this thread yesterday: Last night I had a series of somewhat irritating dreams following the pattern laid out in the OP, but at one particular juncture a different character appeared - I can't remember anything about him, apart from what he said concerning my attempt to get help. He simply said:

"Many of these things (he was referring to the annoying dream characters and the sequence of the dream events) come from unresolved conflicts within us".

I've only just recalled what he said, as I was reflecting on the situation. Seems like solid advice, along Jungian lines of thought, and it does tie in with some of the recurring themes involved. I plan to carefully focus my prayer, meditation and self-reflection on the issues inferred.

edit on SeptemberMonday1419CDT07America/Chicago-050003 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to: Ericthedoubter

PS - Nice signature line. I trust you know what you're doing.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
He simply said:

"Many of these things (he was referring to the annoying dream characters and the sequence of the dream events) come from unresolved conflicts within us".

Looks like a call for forgiveness. Start forgiving others and then yourself.
Say something like "God is the Love, in which i am forgiving (you/this), God is the Love in which im forgiving Myself"

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I just ran across this thread... I was interested in finding out if you found any solutions to your predicament.

I've always had pretty vivid dreams, and used to lucid dream as a child. In previous times, my dreams became less and I unfortunately haven't had as many lucid ones. I was reading through one of your dream threads though, and it sparked a memory of a lucid dream that I had last night (first in a long while).

I just became aware that I was in a dream. Once I realized that, I knew that I had gotten too excited and the dream started ending. I felt really heavy and started falling down to my right side. It was pretty strange, but I've experienced that heaviness before in lucid dreams.

Anyway, being no stranger to synchronous 'coincidences', I figured that maybe I should ask how everything panned out for you in this sublunary plane that you described.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I start off in some seemingly innocuous situation, but gradually the dream degrades, and the morals (rather, the lack of morals) of the characters who accompany me (and they stick to me like glue - demonic 'guides' if you will)

You were innocent in your childhood = innocuous situation

Research into the occult = gradually the dream degrades

Now you on their turf and unless you are a daemon / jinn / rapha / fallen angel, they are going to screw you over, again and again until your natural timely death.

Imagine driving into a bad neighborhood at nighttime, no street lights, and shouting to the local thugs, 'I have loads of money for you all. Whilst pumping the car horn.'
We all know how that scenario is going to end up going.

If you have no belief in Jesus Christ then you are screwed. Sorry to say that. They will not stop.

You could try imagining blowing them away with every weapon known to mankind in the dream world. It might work by grabbing one by the throat and smashing its skull into the tarmac / concrete over and over again.

Drag them screaming to the Lake of Fire and leave them there. But again, if you have not witnessed all 4 hells then you have no ammo to threaten them with.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm puzzled by your viewpoint. Are you claiming that the 'occult' is bad and that OP's research into the occult has brought him into demonic oppression?

You've linked to a page with an occult numerology calculator. What's that all about if you think researching into the occult is bad?

edit on 1-4-2016 by noceteipsum because: deleted an extra 'that' in the last sentence.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It continues because you have not directly faced them/ it yet.

I would suggest to call the bluff, head on. Show all cards.

Understand you are meant to accept the other side as well.

All that is pure good must at least understand all that is pure evil.

There is no infinite good without the evil of its other side.

These subjects are not limited to our earthly good or evil.

It is not even neutral. These subjects are all things and really as one.

Good, bad, and then there is you who decides.

You can not choose if you do not know the other side.

The danger is not in a demon haunting you like in a movie.

The real danger is that you will like the dark side.

Could you turn away from pure power?

That is the danger, that YOU become the devil you could be....or the angel you could be.

These things are all YOU. But the true you beyond the distinction of this life you know.

The primordial you.

Who is that?

You decide.

I always err on the side of balance. From there true infinity is found.

If you can pass YOUR OWN TESTS, then you will allow yourself access to more.

The real danger is what I said. Not demons or spirits or any of that. Those are fears we have been taught by others who have feared the true danger.

We are told that only the most pure can access the higher power /realm / prize.

I say we all can, but some will forget balance and lean to the dark because that is their imbalance.

Thinking pure good is a sure way to end up on either dark or light extremes.

All extremes are simply imbalance. Power is found in imbalance.

That is the temptation and it is on both sides. They are as one.

The path to infinite is between. In balance.

Face these things with no fear or anger. Know the extremes as all will be used to navigate and counter the other extremes.

The hard part is coming back to center and continuing.

You may want to linger, it will feel good. Then you may die.

It is not a destination. It is a path. This is the final illusion. I do not know myself how to resist "heaven" and go beyond.....but I suspect only the true you would know.

It may seem enough to stay in your hell or your heaven.

I say there is more.

The infinite is beyond there, and the creator is but the gate keeper to more.

All this is but a door. A path we will all eventually go through. Even the most sage and noble must go beyond the paradise or the hell they have mastered. We are not meant to exist in these extremes, and we will return to the beginning. We will be born again.

Only those that go beyond the GOD see the infinite. THAT is where we are meant to go.

GOD is gate keeper, and heaven an illusion. Hell too. They are the same.

You decide when you are ready to go. You may have chosen that point before the gate keeper. The gate keeper will send you back eventually. He will balance you out first....then send you to try again.

It is also you. ALL is you except the gate. I dont know what that is....yet.

You decide.

edit on 4 1 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: noceteipsum
Are you claiming that the 'occult' is bad and that OP's research into the occult has brought him into demonic oppression?

You've linked to a page with an occult numerology calculator. What's that all about if you think researching into the occult is bad?

Delving into the mysteries of occult is a risk that allows daemons to 'suggest' to the researcher to move further away from Jesus Christ. Jinn do this everyday tempting mortals into looking into the worthless mysteries for a quick spiritual fix.

Been there, done that so i know what it feels like to start getting occult codes in dreams, that become real events the following day. Still get codes in dreams like 'K KKK 666' and told to use English Gematria where K = 66.

The linked page is to prove that numerology is linked directly to Gematria (Occult Numerology). Its neutral information that has been abused by the elite for their own personal gain.

Take 666 or BASE/Beast number. In Gematria 6 = 4 + 2 or Thought + Emotion. Its missing 1 which is Action. In other words, people are not doing anything or putting their thoughts and emotions into action. Jesus is 777 where all His good thoughts from His heart are put into action for the better of mankind.

new topics

top topics

join