It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Spoilers - The End of Days Fire is Not What You Imagine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

If I'm understanding you correctly, then I believe you are allegorizing the mark of the beast.

I believe the mark of the beast is exactly what it says, a mark or brand reflecting the number 666. Does it involve a new "carbon market" its possible, but who really knows? We cant make that assumption. The tribulation of the 70th Week occurs on the other side or the Rapture. The Rapture serves as a prophecy barrier. On the Church's side of history, only Church Age prophecies can be fulfilled (1948-67 Israel is conspiracy, not prophecy). On the 70 Week's side of the Rapture, only the 70th Week prophecies can be fulfilled.

And again, Solomon earned 666 talents of gold, not 6,6,6. The number 666 is Six hundred sixty-six. That is not the same a three sets of six's.

Who's name is equal to 666? Nimrod ben Cush. What will his mark be? Maybe the eye of Horace? I dont know.

I do know that when he returns, he will begin distributing his mark on the day of Passover according to the Paleo-Hebrew calendar (not the lunisolar calendar), which is April 3-4th. He will be trying to sell his messiahship, so he will issue his Thau on the anniversary of Jesus' Thau. Then the two witnesses will be resurrected on the anniversary of Jesus' resurrection to prove the beast wrong.

Yom Theruah (Feast of Trumpets) is always September 16th or 17th. The beast will need 35 days to rise. Then, the 1260+1260 days will play, making the Abomination of Desolation, the day of Passover.

These are real events, not allegory.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Scripture is always on four levels. While I agree with what you say, you are clinging to the literal (Peshat). There are three more levels that are all true with the first. Like letters, words have multiple meaning. Numbers are the same. One symbol contains vast quantities of information. The symbol is a bit of information that contains more than the space it occupies. Likewise, the number 666 has deep meaning related to the beast we overcome.

Peshat (פְּשָׁט) — "plain" ("simple") or the direct meaning.[1]

Remez (רֶמֶז) — "hints" or the deep (allegoric: hidden or symbolic) meaning beyond just the literal sense.

Derash (דְּרַשׁ) — from Hebrew darash: "inquire" ("seek") — the comparative (midrashic) meaning, as given through similar occurrences.

Sod (סוֹד) (pronounced with a long O as in 'bone') — "secret" ("mystery") or the esoteric/mystical meaning, as given through inspiration or revelation.

I like to use this analogy. A train engineer and a friend have an argument. The friend on the porch sees the train each day and notices that the whistle changes pitch. The engineer traveling with the train argues that the whistle remains constant. Which is correct? Both. It's all about frame of reference and perspective. The Doppler effect is to blame if you know both sides at the same time. This is the higher axiom of truth that then resolves the paradox below.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I understand what you mean. I agree, all scripture has multiple dimensions of meaning to them. When it comes to prophecy, my approach is to identify the literal event first, then follow the symbolism and allegory that proliferates from it.

Im not saying that you are wrong. The relationship between carbon and 6 is very interesting, especially since it is the key ingredient in life. I just find it equally important to make the literal connections to the symbol.

I maintain that 666 is the number of a single man, not mankind in general. His economy will be corrupt, as in the days of Solomon, but whether it will be a carbon based economy remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

666 is still carbon and is the commerce system of the last global economy. Revelation 13 called it and you have little room to scoff.

I am not scoffing.I am denying ignorance ….the motto of this site.

The book of Revelation is not predictions or prophecies about past,present or future historical events.The very first verse says it is written in “signs(symbols).It does not say extrapolate your personal agenda meaning to a historical event from them and and proclaim it is what the creator God proclaims.That is not Truth.

Revelation 13:18 is talking specifically to JOHN….not anyone else.The word translated “calculate” is psēphizō which means to count with peebles.It is the same definition of the Greek system of letters equaling numbers called isopsephy.John is told to “calculate “the sums of names".The sums of the names of 12 Hierarchal Sons of Israel in Hebrew gematria are:

Benjamin+Manasseh+Ephraim=888 which is the isopsephy of the name Iesous in Greek(Yahoshua…Jesus).
Dan+Asher+Naphtali+Zebulun=1480=christos in isopsephy
Reuben+Simeon+Judah+Issachar+Gad=1332.
1332÷2=666 The number of the beast and the number of man.

That is the basis of the calculation.Not a subjective extrapolated interpretation of a past,present or future historical event.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I understand what you mean. I agree, all scripture has multiple dimensions of meaning to them. When it comes to prophecy, my approach is to identify the literal event first, then follow the symbolism and allegory that proliferates from it.

Im not saying that you are wrong. The relationship between carbon and 6 is very interesting, especially since it is the key ingredient in life. I just find it equally important to make the literal connections to the symbol.

I maintain that 666 is the number of a single man, not mankind in general. His economy will be corrupt, as in the days of Solomon, but whether it will be a carbon based economy remains to be seen.

Sure. My own thinking is that the beast is all of mankind, but that the prophecy will show up on an individual, national and global scale. There very well may be a leader, but I think it is clear that God wants all of mankind to drop the animal nature in exchange for a holy nature. This seems to be the object of all scripture. In Revelation, it clearly states that the reward goes to "those who overcome." The mark is selfishness in the end. 1 Peter makes this clear.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

This is where we see the levels of meaning. Literally, these people described are selfish. This is the Peshat meaning.

The next level is remez, or hinting. He says, "Mark this!" To me, this is clearly something he want connected to the mark of Chet, or sin. In Hebrew, sin is missing the mark. What is the mark we must hit? That's the Tav of Hebrew letters.

Tav is the last letter of the word Truth, or Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is the letter for the Father. Mem is the Mother and Tav is the Son, or mark to hit. He is the prime archetype for all mankind. Sin is the opposite of the mark, or missing the mark, which is the mark of the animal nature. The animals entered the ark two by two, but also clean and unclean.

Derash is where we look for similar occurrences. You can see that I have done that by looking at he word Chet and the Tav of the cross. Much of this is unknown to most believers since they are never encouraged to think outside the box of accepted theology, which is largely wrong.

Sod is the hidden meaning, and I think the layering of the rest then shows what Carbon means to the animal. It is related to the fruit of knowledge, which is in the center of the garden and is very thing knowledge produces--technology. In the end, our technology kills us, just as promised.

In Revelation then, we simply take the layers and apply to open the meaning by right angles to the one truth of 666. It's the mark of the animal nature in man, manifest in his commerce system, technology and the very element that is used for his life on Earth.

I have spent a long time researching this.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

A deeper layer to this comes to you by researching the elements.

666- Carbon
777- Nitrogen
888- Oxygen

Combined, the breath of God is both 777 and 888. Research these numbers in relation to their mystical meaning to the Hebrew language and you quickly see a pattern. God's heptadic mark is 777. Christ is 888. What rises above 888?

999 is Florine. When mixed with carbon, it makes fluorocarbons. When mixed with drinking water, it is the byproduct of enriched uranium, which is fluoride. Fluoride is a mixed in with our toothpaste and water. Some say it calcifies our pineal gland. One thing is for sure, the uranium aspect of enrichment is related to the numbers. Fire is the final baptism. We could speculate on all of this, but dot are only connected when we look back. There is a connection to the Carbon as Man, the Nitrogen as the Father and the Oxygen as the Son. What is the Mother? Water. She is the cup, or Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). Without her, the carbon cannot mix with the letters as a catalyst. Of course, fire is the universal symbol for hell and Satan, so we're not far off with Florine as a mirror of 666 (999).

Did you read this thread: Hidden in the Letters - DNA
edit on 7-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Always fun to read your threads and posts Alephbet.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The Barnabas quotes sound a lot like reincarnation to me personally. The new moon and stars signifies being "born again" on a new planet with new constellations and star formations and moon.

Reincarnation is the key to eternal life in my opinion. On the eighth day the cycle starts over and you live another life and then another and so on forever. Everything works in cycles, from the seasons to the rotation and revolution of the Earth, the weather and water cycle. Life is no different, this is only one stop along an endless cycle.
edit on 9/7/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

fyi, the dates of the feasts change each year. They are based on the new moon, and passover is based on when the barley is ripe, not any specific date.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
fire is not the universal symbol for hell and satan. that is a very modern interpolation based on the medieval doctrine of hell. Dantes inferno and all that.

you even say in one sentence that the final baptism of the HS is in fire, then say fire symbolizes satan and hell

fire is divine life. from the giant ball of fire in the sky, sun/son light of life, to the flaming sword in the midst of the cherubim (this is the sharp two edged sword/word of god), through to the torch and oven going in the midst of the sacrifice for Abraham, to the burning bush, to "our God is a consuming fire", to the tongues of fire coming down on the heads of disciples, to "he makes his ministers flames of fire".

then we get to the lake of fire and all the sudden its the domain of satan, or this supposed hell. except hell/hades is thrown into the lake of fire pay close attention to this detail... In the presence of the lamb and his saints is where the smoke of their torment goes up into the age of the ages. (the 7th day)

torment is the word basanos, which means to test a metal for purity with a touchstone.
brimstone is theion which is sulfur, but the word means divine, sulfur was used to purify temples

a mans works will be judged by fire, the wood, hay and stubble will be removed, burned up, and precious metals, and gems will be revealed/unveiled by fire. He will be saved/healed yet by fire.

Jesus said everyone will be salted with fire in Mark

those who overcome will not be harmed by the second death, as they are already purified by the fire of sanctification during their wilderness wanderings.

fire is not the domain or symbol of satan darkness is.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I read something very interesting last night in one of the Gnostic texts. Mankind is mortal, but humanity is eternal. The Son of God is likely the only true immortal in this, but the atonement to the Spirit would is for all of us. It's hard to know when we are not educated toward the truth of the matter. We are left to speculate.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

We are the Son or image of God in my opinion because we possess the image of light that we see with. We are created in God's image, our own.

If we're the Son then we are eternal, every one of us. Maybe mankind represents carnal (worldly) nature while humanity represents the intellectual or spiritual (not of the world) aspect? Our bodies will die but our Spirit will live on.
edit on 9/8/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Meh .. how about learning to live life rather than going on about destroying the world because of primitive barbaric bloodthirsty superstition .. world would be far better place without the abrahamic religions ...
Do you realize that by denying or downplaying the realness of a subject you are thereby fueling the cause? If you really wanted something else you would appeaze the believer and show a better path instead of taking pot shots at something that has been proven true to some but not all. However i have no doubt that your spirit knows what you are doing even if you do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join