It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do they dress the victims in orange?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

They hate the Dutch :

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm pretty sure it was to humiliate them while keeping them visible. It was the crazy midwestern CO/warden whatever he was/is.

On accident items are only lightly pink even if it's just a few items in a small load. These would need to be hundreds of items and bright (which would be an unlikely accident).

I mean you may be right , but the ones I saw were well dyed bright pink.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Annee

I'm pretty sure it was to humiliate them while keeping them visible. It was the crazy midwestern CO/warden whatever he was/is.

On accident items are only lightly pink even if it's just a few items in a small load. These would need to be hundreds of items and bright (which would be an unlikely accident).

I mean you may be right , but the ones I saw were well dyed bright pink.

I live in Arizona. As I understand it the original purchase of pink underwear was economical. It was a commercial laundry error, and they got them for practically nothing. The inmates sealed their own fate by making a big deal out of it.

This could be a myth, but I did hear/read it many years ago. Arpaio is very arrogant. He takes FULL credit for the pink. If the truth is an accident and economics, I'm sure he's done everything in his power to bury it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: sn0rch

ISIS are not Muslims.. They are killing innocent Muslims also.

correction they are killing muslims who do not follow their version of that religion.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I thought it was established now that both the videos are fake. Digital Forensic experets in the UK and the USA have come to that conculsion.

That being said it is a fair question as to why they are in orange. I would suspect the reasons are to do with human psychology. It all staged for max effect..

purp..

oh wow... I did not hear that the videos were fake?

how confusing? So these People were not executed?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: purplemer

Yeah it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the videos are hoax's. The knife the guy started beheading with in the Foley video is not the knife in the picture with the body on the ground (Top left of his Body). He could of changed it but who knows.

maybe they rein-acted it after the event?

weird stuff. At least when I saw the videos, I came to the conclusion that they were produced with lighting... if they are fake...then wow... what the hell is going on?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I dont know if the peeps are dead or not I would guess they are. It looks to me like another flase flag event so that we can drum up public support to go on another war mission....

kind regards

purp..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

My guess is it is a dig at the Americans seeing they used orange jumpsuits in Guantanamo bay.

wow... Like some western jumpsuits!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join