It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do they dress the victims in orange?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mypan

originally posted by: jajaja

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: jajaja

So you think the people over there could not dye something well?....they have been doing it for thousands of years.

Would be interesting to see what it says on the back of the suit..

"Infidel"?
"Kafir"?

Er...

Made In China

More likely...

Designed in America

Contracted to be made in China

Outsourced from China to Africa.

For support, call America.

edit on 7-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Brings up a question, do they have many orange suits or do they reuse them?

Is there any signs in the videos of reuse or straight from shrink wrapping?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

that reply is really bad taste.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

that reply is really bad taste.

Its still a good question because it would show their supply capabilities.

The entire thing is in bad taste, not my fault, they're the ones who did it, not me.

I am simply asking the questions you don't want to hear, well, that is how we get answers. Not by closing our eyes and blinkering ourselves. You seem to have the out of sight, out of mind mentality.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

fair enough.

don't start with the personal attacks... thanks

if I had an out of sight/out of mind mentality... I wouldn't be asking questions either

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

fair enough.

don't start with the personal attacks... thanks

if I had an out of sight/out of mind mentality... I wouldn't be asking questions either

Well, you seem to want to avoid the harder more direct questions.

That won't stop them, if anything, it helps them continue.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Every picture of them seems so contrived. Like the whole group is made up ala the old boy bands out of Hollywood. Think of The Back Street Boys, but these are The Bad Street Boys. Or Sandy Street Boys?

edit on 06u5806amb14America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
Every picture of them seems so contrived. Like the whole group is made up ala the old boy bands out of Hollywood. Think of The Back Street Boys, but these are The Bad Street Boys. Or Sandy Street Boys?

Yeah but they make the boy bands look good.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Im sure that at the rate IS can pillage through towns, they can find some prison jumpsuits.

Most prisons today use orange because it sticks out the most, so that must be why.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Chainz
Im sure that at the rate IS can pillage through towns, they can find some prison jumpsuits.

Most prisons today use orange because it sticks out the most, so that must be why.

Can you back up that claim that most prison suits are Orange? Would be interesting to see which countries use Orange suits like these and which do not. Or is this a typical America does it so the rest of the world beyond the Dragon infested Atlantic ocean does too.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jajaja

Is there a list of countries that currently use ORANGE prison suits? or is this unique to America using ORANGE suits?

I'd say it would differ from Prison to Prison, State to State, Country to Country.. So it's possible that they are around over there somewhere but it would be nicer to know exactly where.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well what's the norm where you live? Orange seems pretty standard and the most useful. The jurisdiction of the country doesn't have to decide for privately owned prisons, of which there are many. a reply to: jajaja

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I thought it was established now that both the videos are fake. Digital Forensic experets in the UK and the USA have come to that conculsion.

That being said it is a fair question as to why they are in orange. I would suspect the reasons are to do with human psychology. It all staged for max effect..

purp..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Chainz
Well what's the norm where you live? Orange seems pretty standard and the most useful. The jurisdiction of the country doesn't have to decide for privately owned prisons, of which there are many. a reply to: jajaja

Tracksuit bottoms, 80s shell suits and Kello Troll Kitty pink.

Maximum visibility embarassment don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yeah it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the videos are hoax's. The knife the guy started beheading with in the Foley video is not the knife in the picture with the body on the ground (Top left of his Body). He could of changed it but who knows.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Seeing the Prison Industries in the U.S. is a $3B/yr. industry, I'd opine that "they" bought the jumpers from Correction Corp of America (CCA™) , or one of it's subsidiaries (County Jails).

The tag reads: "These items are usually hand stitched by one of our 'clients' Although they've been manufactured in the bowels of one of our 32,628 facilities in the U.S. and territories, each item has been scanned for Your safety. Feel "secure" when using/wearing this item, as it has gone through a rigorous screening and any Hepatitis C, HIV, MERSA, etc. et al. has been 'flushed' from the garment and We here at CCA™ foresee You wearing it for years to come or until You, Yourself becomes a "client" and then can make Your own threads..." This is right next to the little tag that reads: Inspected by # VPD685517- Head Trustee

Orange is the new drab...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

How many American run prisons were there in Iraq? I mean, these guys took over the second largest city in the country so it shouldn't be hard to believe they have taken a previously American run prison.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Just a little google work would answer this. They use orange because it's hard to hide in the woods (or anywhere in a bright orange outfit). Some prisons in the US use pink for the same reason (and probably also to annoy the prisoners - why i don't know).

The prison set show "Orange is the New Black" doesn't pull that title from an anomoly - it's pretty widely known that Orange is the common prison color. In my town the local jail makes prisoners (working outside for some reason - i guess to steal jobs from the little guy) to wear orange shirts and the classic white and black striped pants which are pretty funny.
edit on 7-9-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Some prisons in the US use pink for the same reason (and probably also to annoy the prisoners - why i don't know

I believe the original pink underwear was the result of a laundry accident.

Then made available for sale at a very low price. The original reason was economics.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Lol the jumpsuits we use here in America are more than likely made in some poor Asian or middle Eastern nation. I think they would be able to get a shipment considering they have millions of dollars at their disposal...people will drive anywhere for big money, warzone included.

Then again - the videos may have been shot on a Hollywood set.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join