It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do they dress the victims in orange?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: boymonkey74
yes maybe they are making them...copying them from the US design?

that is a statement though isn't it? Beheading people wearing attire similar to the US prison attire... the US should do something about it.

Yes, they should take them to court for copyright of their suit design, unless of course they already have permission.

edit on 7-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jajaja

So you think the people over there could not dye something well?....they have been doing it for thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So you think the people over there could not dye something well?....they have been doing it for thousands of years.

Would be interesting to see what it says on the back of the suit..

"Infidel"?
"Kafir"?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If we have videos of the "events" we can tell which time of year by the shadows and sun position in the sky to determine whether it was done at the time they said they done it.

Has anybody tried that? So far All I have seen is people determining the location, but not the TIME.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Perhaps somebody should call up FedEx/Dhl and ask them for a quote for shipping bulk orange jump suits to Iraq.

Or send an email to eBay and complain the suits are stained in blood and it won't wash out.

Determines if they actually do ship there and for what effort and see who supplied them.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

that is rubbish. If they erect a light for example... it will change the shadow.

The way the victims are all dressed shows that they have planned it in detail. The first video I saw of the French man beheaded was done in a room with lighting.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

that is rubbish. If they erect a light for example... it will change the shadow.

The way the victims are all dressed shows that they have planned it in detail. The first video I saw of the French man beheaded was done in a room with lighting.

Yeah, did you see any artifical light sources in use in the DESERT of Iraq during DAYTIME?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I don't think ebay services that area.
BUT they could have it delivered to another area and drive them in to another location?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I don't think ebay services that area.
BUT they could have it delivered to another area and drive them in to another location?

Yeah, Turkey perhaps? (or is that the GreatHolyIslamicStateCalliphate named after a bird similar to a Chicken).

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

how could anyone be sure of what lighting is used... even in the day time?

Some of the executions are filmed in rooms...so that would be hard to ascertain the time of the event, no shadow.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

how could anyone be sure of what lighting is used... even in the day time?

Some of the executions are filmed in rooms...so that would be hard to ascertain the time of the event, no shadow.

Well, the one's we are discussing were OUTSIDE, in the DAYTIME sun, in the desert of Iraq. That's a pretty BIG, BRIGHT, HOT room.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

yeah maybe...

the video quality looks professional....

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

yeah maybe...

the video quality looks professional....

I have a HD camcorder with Image Stabilisation, I can look like a Pro too.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

well with all due respect... my Son has lots of cameras... and he films his own things and the lighting looks different.
And just from what I have noticed with the color intensity... supports my opinion that they are using lighting.

if you want to see an example of my Son's films... then you can go to my profile and see where I made a post about my Son's first hunting video. The lighting is different.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

well with all due respect... my Son has lots of cameras... and he films his own things and the lighting looks different.
And just from what I have noticed with the color intensity... supports my opinion that they are using lighting.

if you want to see an example of my Son's films... then you can go to my profile and see where I made a post about my Son's first hunting video. The lighting is different.

I also have Adobe Preiere Pro et al.

My camcorder also has a light on it.

I also have metal reflectors to reflect light onto the subjects.

They won't be able to affect shadows far from the subject, inverse square law.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

compare the lighting. The vid above shows natural lighting... the beheadings in the Middle East are not.

Not only are they dressing the victims up in attire, they are producing these videos with care and detail.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

compare the lighting. The vid above shows natural lighting... the beheadings in the Middle East are not.

Not only are they dressing the victims up in attire, they are producing these videos with care and detail.

Ok lets send their supporters website and ask on their forums, where we can buy their orange jumpsuits.

Just tell em we want to make some similar vids in the UK or summat.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There are all different color prison uniforms in American prisions. The color each prison uses depends on the prison.

The most likely reason they used orange in the videos is the same reason most prisons use orange for "media walks" (when they parade the prisoner in front of the media) of prisoners - most people now associate orange with prisoners.

By the looks of the responses in this thread they made the right choice of color for the impact they wanted to make.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
There are all different color prison uniforms in American prisions. The color each prison uses depends on the prison.

The most likely reason they used orange in the videos is the same reason most prisons use orange for "media walks" (when they parade the prisoner in front of the media) of prisoners - most people now associate orange with prisoners.

By the looks of the responses in this thread they made the right choice of color for the impact they wanted to make.

Nah, they should have used the black and white stripes and ball and chain.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jajaja

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Would be interesting to see what it says on the back of the suit..

"Infidel"?
"Kafir"?

Er...

Made In China

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join