It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Years ago a Time Traveler Warned us of a Nuclear War with Russia in 2015

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Time travel is real 'astral projection' is real anything is real open your chakras now is the time.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
He also said that by 2014 we would be years into our civil war.

While I sometimes think the environment is ripe for a class uprising, we clearly are not at civil war.

Defenders will say the timeline has changed. I think it shows this guy was probably a hoax. If he was wrong about Civil War then he is probably wrong about WWIII.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Titor is a fraud.

I feel this is a premature assumption. He could be a fraud, but have you actually assessed all the material at hand regarding postings made by John Titor to reach this conclusion? Human beings make mistakes and say inaccurate things at times - John has put forward a lot of compelling information regarding future events that WERE not possibly known about during his time or before.

Such as:

1. Using viruses to combat major diseases and ailments including cancer - this is a recent theoretical approach posted in medical journal's that is being researched further, no way was this realized in or around 2000. In fact this use of viruses was themed as part of the story in the most recent Jason Bourne film...

2. Mobile device exist in the future, but they are based on using web services, - this only came about very recently and is a technology that is still progressing further and should definitely take off even more in the next few years examples include:

Tango
Various others

3. Miniblack holes, this is only recently being discovered and in the works as a progressive study over at CERN. This is only possible using the LHC as it provides the required TeV to generate collisions of protons to create a miniature singularity, this is very very recent stuff.

He predicted all this 13 years ago, and I find this compelling enough not to discount John Titor as a fraud right of the bat...
edit on 8-9-2014 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2014 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: elysiumfire

Yeah if anyone could I don't think they would turn up to warn the world they were in dire straits, they would just time travel back to the source of the overall problem and deal with it. Sounds a bit selfish too turn up and say "You's are f**ked and catchya on the flipside" sort of thing...

Or.....you could be really selfish and go back far enough not to suffer the catastrophe, capitalize on the stock market with fore-knowledge of events and live out your days on a tropical island surrounded by nubile young beauties that hang on to your every word(?)

I would.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You all look past the most 'obvious'.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
At this present time 'humans' are at the tipping point of evolution or self destruction, do what you believe deep in yourself, to be right awaken yourself then you will see 'love' all.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If you could 'listen' to anyone listen to yourself you are the people.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I present to you with nothing but 'love' an 'truth'.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Everything you've ever known is a illusion break 'free' .

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

originally posted by: Phage
Titor is a fraud.

I feel this is a premature assumption. He could be a fraud, but have you actually assessed all the material at hand regarding postings made by John Titor to reach this conclusion? Human beings make mistakes and say inaccurate things at times - John has put forward a lot of compelling information regarding future events that WERE not possibly known about during his time or before.

Such as:

1. Using viruses to combat major diseases and ailments including cancer - this is a recent theoretical approach posted in medical journal's that is being researched further, no way was this realized in or around 2000. In fact this use of viruses was themed as part of the story in the most recent Jason Bourne film...

2. Mobile device exist in the future, but they are based on using web services, - this only came about very recently and is a technology that is still progressing further and should definitely take off even more in the next few years examples include:

Tango
Various others

3. Miniblack holes, this is only recently being discovered and in the works as a progressive study over at CERN. This is only possible using the LHC as it provides the required TeV to generate collisions of protons to create a miniature singularity, this is very very recent stuff.

He predicted all this 13 years ago, and I find this compelling enough not to discount John Titor as a fraud right of the bat...

Item # 1 has been around for a long time. The idea was most definitely around before 2000 and discussed as a concept in the 1960's and 1970's. There was ongoing research at my medical school on this very subject in the early 1990's. This statement is patently false.

Oncolytic virus

Overview of the cancer specific nature of oncolytic viruses
An oncolytic virus is a virus that preferentially infects and kills cancer cells.[1][2] As the infected cancer cells are destroyed by lysis, they release new infectious virus particles to help destroy the remaining tumour.[3] Oncolytic viruses are thought not only to cause direct destruction of the tumour cells, but also to stimulate host anti-tumour immune responses.[4][5]

The potential of viruses as anti-cancer agents was first realised in the early twentieth century, although coordinated research efforts did not begin until the 1960s.[6] A number of viruses including adenovirus, reovirus, measles, herpes simplex, Newcastle disease virus and vaccinia have now been clinically tested as oncolytic agents.[7] Most current oncolytic viruses are engineered for tumour selectivity, although there are naturally occurring examples such as reovirus and the SVV-001 Seneca Valley virus,[8] resulting in clinical trials

#2 is a rather silly "prediction" as such mobile devices were imagined since the Dick Tracy comics of the 1930's. Had he presented an actual name like "Skype" before it came out, you'd have something, but not the concept of mobile computing.

#3: Hawking theorized about these black holes in 1974. His comment was neither a "prediction" or profound or amazing.

So far "Titor" has shown us nothing that was not known by the time he was posting.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The human race is more powerful than it will ever no they do 'not' need leaders.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Other beings have tried to save your planet over and over, but ultimately you can only save 'us'.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Those of you who can hear me I connect all with love an knowledge of the universe the 'change' is coming you sense it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I do not lie for my own goodness.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Today I visited your whole planet in one day.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Pure 'beauty'.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All your 'movies' are real.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello 'Ben'.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why 'o' why did you have to eat the fruit.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You can change your situation you posses the ability to eternal life.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join