It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Years ago a Time Traveler Warned us of a Nuclear War with Russia in 2015

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
September 08, 2014 -- Nuclear Launch Rehearsal Conducted in North Atlantic

Russian Strategic Bombers Near Canada Practice Cruise Missile Strikes on US

The Elite, the ‘Great Game’ and World War III

The writing is on the wall.

edit on 8-9-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The end is nigh! NIGH! NIGH!

We're doommed! Doooom! Doooom!

edit on 8-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

Sorry guy. Time traveler, Nuke war? Like every other doomsayers this is just another one... Not any time soon... 2015 is just around the corner.

Time traveler sounds like 'I was an alien in the past' kind of stories, don't ya think? On a side now I had a dream a long time ago that was very unusual as I don't dream such every now and then and I consider it a message (because I've had dreams a few times even of messages incl ET beings). It's about a nuke strike and how the trees shake from the wave, was very realistic. Still I think this is a reference for a far future.
edit on 8-9-2014 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Little time left to prevent anything, you the public is us all of us everything around us is us, what titor didn't tell you was what his future might look like. Theres only one way to jump into a different timezone an that is act now, 'us' need to change the world on a dramatic scale love is the best intelligence an the only way to solve this problem if this fails global cleansing rid the planet of evil is the only option left, believe you me we don't want to be sitting in titors shoes come 2036 peace all. ACT NOW

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

For those of you who are unaware of John Titor, he showed up on internet discussion boards claiming he was a time traveler from the year 2036 who was sent back to the year 2000.

So, let me get this straight. John Titor is a 'time traveller', having come to an earlier date from the year 2036. In between now and 2036, the world experiences social and economic collapse, and even nuclear war, and yet, within a few decades, time travel becomes a reality. All the science is worked out and put together amidst a devastated world. Seriously?

Sounds familiar...as if someone had made a movie with this very premise and that's where this hoaxer got his rather unoriginal idea.

Terminator for one. I'm certain we could put our minds together and come up with dozens of books and movies with this same storyline.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The universe can talk to us in the tiniest ways all around us, listen do not simply ignore because you can't do anything your future is our future, you can do something everyone can make a difference.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

If it happens then we the public have been lied on a astronomical scale!

Ha ha ha. Yes, once more ha ha ha. Yes...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Turn off your 'TVs' turn off your 'radios' quit your jobs grow your own 'foods' don't pay any 'taxes' care for 'us' we are all the same no different set 'us' free, no hate, no fear only freedom 'one' needs change NOW help ourselves help our planet help the universe.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

I have only come across John Titor today as a result of this thread (so thank you for that), and found his stories fascinating. I did some intensive research later today and tried to piece together his posting from as far back as 1998, in a bid to find some credibility for this guy:

He was one of seven in a time travel unit (which sometimes consisted of between 6 and 10 members). He time-travelled back from the year 2036 and made first contact with an Art Bell (Host of the famous Coast to Coast AM Radio TV show) in 1998.

However - there was also another time traveler from the year 2063, named single seven ( a ranking amongst his time-travel unit) who made contact with Art a year earlier in 1997... I haven't been through the recordings yet.. but there has to be a connection here..

Single seven --> John Titor was was in a unit of seven team members
Year 2063 --> John Titor was from 2036, but there's some correlation here with the numbers 36 and 63, could it be a mistake or whatever..?

edit on 8-9-2014 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The graphics that Titor posted , showing the gravitational maps, and the device itself, were what always interested me. It seems that these artifacts have passed the test of time, in that they were never really proven as bull#, in fact, there were many that said that they had true scientific merit.

Check them out in ATS threads or in the Titor site.

There is also a U.S. Patent application that contains the very same graphic of the singularities and gravity waves, that was in the Titor posting. Some say that is a hoax, but I have never seen a viable debunk of it.

What is more possible however--that he is a time traveler from the future or a guy from the present who researched some cool science stuff to post to convince the gullible? I can see brainy kid from Stanford or MIT pulling off a stunt like that.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Create a spark change your our history/future.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101
We are all time travellers.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
'Titor' is a real time traveller.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I think it's safe to say that this John dude, is either extremely intelligent, or really is a time-traveler because the image you mentioned and the logic behind the time device operation seems so compelling....

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
John Titor was born 1998 so now he should be 16 years old. According to him he was a SOLDIER when he was 13 years old that would be 3 years ago. He said he lives in Florida 2036.
So Where in Florida there are children in military service ? Is it Homeland security service.. and where are the locations in US where they military train children ?

The simple answer is that the more complicated the lie, the more likely the liar is to slip up.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 16415

You know Titor has supposedly.. become active again as of june 4th/6th 2014...

I've looked at a few of his posting as of late, and found inconsistencies I feel he could be a fake with no relation to the original Titor of circa 2000

link   

link   

originally posted by: 16415
'Titor' is a real time traveller.

No he isn't. Not any more than the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101
Look at the 'bigger' picture not 'titor'.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join