It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Years ago a Time Traveler Warned us of a Nuclear War with Russia in 2015

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: gatorboi117
Even if this is all one big hoax, it's a good wake up call to me to get back to my preppin' days.

Even, really?
This, like just about every similar prediction, is a hoax or false.
You have a better chance at a supermodel HALO jumping from a plane and taking you out on a date then this happening.
Good old Titor.

The chances of that are not as slim as you think. haha

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why would he not mention the biggest event in the past 10 so years that happened months after his departure. It changed everything and started the proverbial ball rolling so to speak.

9/11 is what I'm getting at.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've got to admit I was not around to notice Titor when he was posting, but I am very interested in learning more about what he was stated; but didn't he also say that what he stated may change a few things? So I wonder if what he stated may have changed a few things by letting us know the "future"

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystiqueAgent
I've got to admit I was not around to notice Titor when he was posting, but I am very interested in learning more about what he was stated; but didn't he also say that what he stated may change a few things? So I wonder if what he stated may have changed a few things by letting us know the "future"

Well he said the multiverse theory was correct

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shamaniski

Did he now? Well that changes a few things for me then, though of course with each question that is answered there just seems to be other questions that pop up as well not about the event of his arrival; but what the future will fortell.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The graphics that Titor posted , showing the gravitational maps, and the device itself, were what always interested me. It seems that these artifacts have passed the test of time, in that they were never really proven as bull#, in fact, there were many that said that they had true scientific merit.

Check them out in ATS threads or in the Titor site.

There is also a U.S. Patent application that contains the very same graphic of the singularities and gravity waves, that was in the Titor posting. Some say that is a hoax, but I have never seen a viable debunk of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

You know I heard this guys name being thrown on ATS here more then a few times, so much so that I at first thought he was a local or some sort of celebrity. However I never actually read any of his threads or such. Seems like an interesting character, maybe one day I will look up what it was all about.

However the only thing I can really say when this whole subject. Not so sure destruction, and all that you said that titor said comes to play is a bad thing, but then again not to sure the whole extinction of the human race or everything being brought to zero by a calamity or WW3 or everything being brought back to the stone age would be such a bad thing. I suppose everybody will decide, and everybody has there ideas and theories on that.

The majority of what comes to mind when on this whole subject are the lyrics to a cranberries song.

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family. In your head, in your head they are fighting, With their tanks and their bombs, And their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they are crying...

In your head, in your head, Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: METACOMET

Where is the American Federal Empire? Doesn't exist? Because it's all crap.

Yes, but perhaps that is the term it is known by in 2036. The Nazi's didn't call themselves fascists in 1939, did they? Yet, that is how they are know today, in the future.

No, but there is no civil war, there are no two factions. It's proven BS.

i would say that there are two factions. there are those who want to keep the majority of the citizen as indentured servants making barely enough to survive but not enough to ever overcome poverty. and then there are the rest of us.

the only problem is that those with wealth continue to brainwash those who will end up as indentured servants that they are looking out for them and that with out them there will be no jobs. this could not be further from the truth.

Caught on tape: What Mitch McConnell complained about to a room full of billionaires

believe me there are two factions close to waging war on each other right here

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

a reply to: METACOMET

Where is the American Federal Empire? Doesn't exist? Because it's all crap.

It is obviously a risen faction from the failed US. US is a gang land, full of gangs. Any kind of weird faction name can rise out of it.

Anyone searching US forbidden history knows US has lost the war before it began. From MK Ultra to Corporate sabotage and save haven for Nazi bioweapons such as Lime disease.
edit on 7-9-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Fake. I guess it was too hard to locate a Delorean so he had to settle for a four decade old suburban. It's a group still profiting on the gullible to this day. Throughout my several years of experience as a shrink prior to the financial industries, I've counseled individuals 100% more detailed and accurate then this bs. Love the multiple realities excuse. If that's the case, how'd you know you'd end up in a reality with that IBM 5100 and one you were born in. And to top or off, who's to say you'd arrive back in your correct universe? There's so many holes in this but you guys can dump 130 on his book so the group can pick up their checks from amazon at their po box in Florida that's registered to the LLC that has the same owners as the pages. Don't support idiocy, there's more pressing issues at hand.
edit on 7-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I would give up my own life for nuke fodder knowing that America's worst and true enemies (Obama, Bush's, and all who co-operate with them in any way) were going to be turned into a small pile of ash. It would be a small sacrifice for freedom.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Titor is a CIA plant. It is US agencies that have planned a war with Russia for a long time. There is no alien involved.

You people fall too easily for disinformation.

There will be no nuclear war in 2015. The great Yogi has already predicted the time, and it is not next year.

However the conflict will keep on getting worse with Sunni Muslim extremism totally out of control by 2016.

The conflict around Russia will also get worse as USA continues to involve East European nations in its fight against Russia.

The West is also trying to brew trouble involving China through Muslims and other nations.

The North Africa is into chaos and slowly this may spread to most of Africa.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
Why would he not mention the biggest event in the past 10 so years that happened months after his departure. It changed everything and started the proverbial ball rolling so to speak.

9/11 is what I'm getting at.

He actually did, indirectly though. He stated he wanted to stop at this point in time (2000-2001) to see what everything was like before "it" happened. He made the jump from the 70's (his first leap - to retrieve an IBM computer that could decipher two different codes - even the IBM engineers, when questioned about it, were baffled how he knew).

If you read his posts, you pick up on it.

Also .. something I found interesting was how he typed (in the past tense) that Stephen Hawking recanted his theory on black holes ... and he typed that out on a public forum a year before Stephen Hawking recanted his theory. I can vouch for this, as i was reading his original posts waaay back then.

edit on 7-9-2014 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You people forget that NWO fights most of its wars silently, through covert means.

The open declaration of war against Russia means that covert means have not worked as well as expected.

Soldiers of Croatia, Poland and Estonia have fought against pro-Russians in Ukraine. If they are ready to fight overtly, it is clear that they have been fighting covertly for a long time, in line with NWO methods.

It is now an overt war against Russia. Russia has no choice but to fight this war.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It is not a coincidence that Modi has become PM of India. He is needed in such turbulent times. He has been helped through Yogi's powers.

India will resist Muslims extremism through resolute military means. This is my prediction.

However Muslims will wreck havoc in Europe and ultimately bring Europe to its knees.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
....interesting. I had not given much attention to Titor. I am about to go take a bit of time looking further.
I read this entire thread....every post. I saw more than a few asking, "Then what the hell good is it him supposedly coming back to 'Warn' us if we are to do nothing about it?" [quoting Slayer...but many others asking that same general question]

I am not confident things are different enough for you to avoid the conflict. You may also consider the possibility that a world with no war is far less desirable in the long run.

.....that's all I wanted to say.
Off to read some more....

Nice thread, btw!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Anyone ever watch Stiens Gate?? It's an anime about a guy that discovers time travel. He discovers this with the help of a guy from the future by the name of john titor.

I'm not sure the original air date for that, but either this person completely ripped off that character or they took inspiration from some of hos post.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Titor's post .. verbatim :

John Titor's posts

DONUT-SHAPED SINGULARITY = PASSAGE INTO ALTERNATE WORLDLINE Another other more interesting result of passing through a donut singularity is that you travel through time by passing into another universe or worldline. Please see Penrose diagrams for Kerr Black holes or you can examine the calculations of Frank Tipler. So now the problem becomes where do we find a donut-shaped singularity? A PONDERING HAWKING = MICROSINGULARITY Steven Hawking proposed the existence of microsingularities that were created in the big bang. They were probably about the size of a proton and disappeared over the years due to an effect of radiation evaporation. (Yes, black holes do emit energy.)

Please pay attention to the date he posted that, and the verb tense. The very last comment he put in parentheses, emphasizing that black holes emit energy. This was an emphasis on - Hawking - recanting his earlier theory that the gravitational pull of a black hole was so great, that nothing could escape from it .. not even energy. Hawking recanted his theory and stated that energy can emit from black holes .. therefore .. the emphasis Titor added to this is an indication that he was very well aware of Hawking recanting his theory ..... well before Hawking made any public statements concerning this.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Hawking recanted his theory and stated that energy can emit from black holes .. therefore .. the emphasis Titor added to this is an indication that he was very well aware of Hawking recanting his theory ..... well before Hawking made any public statements concerning this.
Hawking did not recant anything (he did not develop the idea of black holes) and his theory about "Hawking radiation" was known well before 2001.
math.ucr.edu...

edit on 9/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Hawking recanted his theory and stated that energy can emit from black holes .. therefore .. the emphasis Titor added to this is an indication that he was very well aware of Hawking recanting his theory ..... well before Hawking made any public statements concerning this.
Hawking did not recant anything (he did not develop the idea of black holes) and his theory about "Hawking radiation" was known well before 2001.
math.ucr.edu...

Wrong answer ...

Hawking recants

The world-famous physicist addresses an international conference on Wednesday to revise his claim that black holes destroy everything that falls into them He will tell the Dublin meeting that he now believes black holes may after all allow information to get out.

This article was published in 2004 - Titor stopped posting in 2001

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join