It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Years ago a Time Traveler Warned us of a Nuclear War with Russia in 2015

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Did you say John Connor?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
His prediction about the first bombs falling on Jacksonville, Florida, are especially sobering for me.

Currently, I live in Tallahassee, Florida, going to college up here. Even if this is all one big hoax, it's a good wake up call to me to get back to my preppin' days. If someone was going to start nuking cities in Florida, Tallhassee (being the Capitol) would be one of the first ones.

Be prepared, everyone. Have a plan, and have supplies.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gatorboi117
Even if this is all one big hoax, it's a good wake up call to me to get back to my preppin' days.

Even, really?
This, like just about every similar prediction, is a hoax or false.
You have a better chance at a supermodel HALO jumping from a plane and taking you out on a date then this happening.
Good old Titor.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I would never waste my time watching a video like this after reading such an OP. I would be stupid.
There are 2 solutions: Either he was right or he wasn't very simple.

But just by reading the OP a lot of people will be able to make some obvious connections.

As I wrote in my previous comments the world as we know it almost ended in 2012, it's a fact confirmed by NASA.
A couple of unusual things happened in 2012. Already forgot about all the poor animals that died?

Why did he specifically point out 2012?

Civil war, Major war are you kidding? What were the Major topics of the alternative and mainstream media since MH 17 and the Ferguson event?
Think about this for a second please. Look, I don't even live in the U.S but I'm not blind. I can see what is going on.
plus, Russia was the center, the big focus of the media recently. All you hear lately is Russia,Putin,WAR!

And you people sit in front of your computers and try to convince people that everything in the OP is "Bull#" just because a bunch of young No names made videos about a person they don't know. Really? C'mon

Open your eyes and make your conclusion but don't tell people that anything that may be overwhelming for you is Bull# or a Hoax

Especially not when you don't even have the respect to read other peoples posts or analyze things for yourself first.

You so called "Debunkers" are the reason why people are not thinking further. It's the reason why people are so boring and living their lives without even thinking about the current situation of our planet for 1 minute.

The reason why they don't care if it's possible to enter other dimensions if there are Multiple Universes or Aliens that are just as smart as Humans or (hopefully) a LOT smarter than we are living on newly discovered, fascinating EXOplanets.

You people think you are better than everyone else. You think you own the internet. Your goal is to basically crush everything that looks or sounds paranormal,incredible or simply overwhelming.

It's because you're scared of it! You will never be able to deal with something like this if it happens in front of your eyes. That IS and WILL ALWAYS BE the problem with people like you!

edit on 7-9-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

"People like you" are at one end of the scale and the debunkers are at the other

The truth, more than likely, lies in the middle.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
John Titor was born 1998 so now he should be 16 years old. According to him he was a SOLDIER when he was 13 years old that would be 3 years ago. He said he lives in Florida 2036.
So Where in Florida there are children in military service ? Is it Homeland security service.. and where are the locations in US where they military train children ?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumpy79

No I'm certainly not on one end but I want to be fair and say that you can't know this because I didn't write anything positive about debunkers but I did it on purpose because I wanted to reply to him in such a way.

Debunkers are doing a good Job from time to time. Just take a photoshopped pic as example. It's great to have someone that sees something that others don't. I appreciate it.
But it doesn't work with all stories. Difference between Conspiracy theorists and debunkers is that they're doing the exact opposite!

One group is trying to think further and discuss something that doesn't look/sound right (in a obvious way)

The other group is trying hard to prove that something does look/sound right because they're so convinced that their solution must be right.

The problem we face is that there are multiple possibilities and not a single one. Whatever you debunk doesn't have to be 100% correct.

You might be partially right but that doesn't give you the right to upload stupid videos and tell the rest of the world that your solution is the only thing that makes sense.

Conspiracy theorists are WAY more open in that regard.

They see something as a possibility but since they cannot really define it or can't be sure about something (due to lack of knowledge/evidence) they will tell you that it is their opinion.

See, big difference.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

I am of the opinion that the John Titor story was created as a means to convey a message to the masses (on ATS and similar forums), analysis done of the incoming future based on past and present events.

It's not hard to do, just takes some time and you too can come up with similar conclusions to the John Titor character.

However I am always open to the idea that John Titor did not travel back into our time, but another strand of time and across into our dimension (which John Titor eluded to several times) so as an entity, you keep moving forward in time because time progresses for you, always even when you think you're moving back in time (what you're possibly doing is moving to another location = a point in time and space that is either in this dimension or another).

When you see time as relative to you the observer it makes sense that we can't travel back in time if we want to retain memory of the present time, as we move to the perceived "past". Retaining that memory would mean we would in fact be moving forward, relative to our current state (position in time and space) otherwise I can think one of the only ways to move back would be to go in reverse, essentially moving in total reverse, which would mean undoing all your experience and memories to end up in a particular point in time which would mean you would also lose memory of the present (the relative time/space position).

One idea I like that John Titor kind of eluded to as a component of "his" time travel device was that the mind was involved and I still think it is possible for a person to move through space and time using traditional techniques such as meditation etc by focusing on a specific point in time (anchored by as much sensory input as possible for that point in time e.g. emotion, smell, touch, taste etc).

But I am digressing...love the John Titor threads, probably done by some smart academics ;-)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Though not all of his predictions have come true yet, consider the idea that Titor may have come from an alternate future where some of the events in his time will happen in ours.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: windwaker

You do realise it was all a joke. The original "john titor" poster is on pinside (pinball owners website) if you want to chat to him.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I don't understand...Then what happening?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: old_god

Hmm, theres something very suspicious about your writing style but I can't quite figure out what it is...

Lets leave it at that

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I see the problem, he is a ginger minger, that is a problem for most.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have a question, which I'm sure has been answered somewhere before...but I'll be dammend if I'm looking for the answer at this time of night.

I can accept the concept of alternate timelines, never quite getting back to the original one etc, but if that is the case and he came back to get the IBM part (or whatever it was he was doing) wouldn't that mean he would never be taking it back to where he originated from?

If that were the case, then he hasn't helped his own timeline upon his return but a different one.

I may well have it round my ankles in which case I apologise, like so many I find the story fascinating, however I don't actually know much about it.

Be great if someone could fill me in.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence about Titor, but I will say that I really like the part where he says:

"Please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. If you push a farmer too far, they stop growing food and have nothing to do but hide in the woods and shoot back. Their goal was to maintain power and control over other people. We killed most of them by 2020.

This is really the only way Americans can pull the claws out and start over. But what Titor said about Russia has really come to fruition over the last couple of years. Americans and the world might look to Russia for hope, like Edgar Casey said. It's fascinating stuff, it really is. Hoax or not, the John Titor postings are one of the greatest things to have ever happened on the interwebz. I was glued to my screen at that time. LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

His prediction about the first bombs falling on Jacksonville, Florida, are especially sobering for me.

Titor said he was living in Tampa Florida in 2036.

There are all kinds of (POD)s Point Of Departures possible in the story line for example, what if he was referring to the well publicized CIA operation TPAJAX from 1952? Airport designations are TPA and JAX, probably just a coincidence outside of a shared insanity.

HALO/Corona satellite tech was 1960's.

So the PODs are keyed to CIA project dates in this example which gives the Illusion of time travel.

The Japanese were into this style of revisionist history "what if" RPG's using this kind of POD (time travel) so it might help newbie's to understant Titor better.

edit on 7-9-2014 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2014 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
Let me put it this way:

I believe in reincarnation I do not really believe in time travel.

I don't know what to think of this BUT

Let me remind you that life as we know it almost ended in 2012 and he refers to "unusual events in 2012"

(Close call with devastating Solar flare)

the amount of rumours of war in Mainstream Media since the beginning of 2013 should be VERY CONCERNING to everyone.

In other words: this guy could've known what he was talking about...

Not to mention they also fired up the LHC and iirc discovered the higgs boson. Supposedly high strangeness was reported in the area also, but I never researched it.

A mod on another forum said he knew the person I believe or met the supposed hoaxer. I find it interesting to this day, because i'll never forget reading it all many years ago.

I too believe in Reincarnation

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The instant John Titor hit our timeline its split off an alternate set of probabilities which is why his predictions about the smallish things were out. Its like a stone being thrown into a river ( the river being time ) there are small outgoing ripples ( the ripples being changes ) but the the river still flows in the same direction with minimal changes to the direction/path.

If Titor had come back and influenced the main stream media with his information then it could of been more like a log being thrown into the river damming it up and preventing major History from occurring as he saw it before he traveled.

Its all interesting stuff and I always thought that the UFO's we see are from a distant future and they very well understand the "Grandfather Paradox" hence the efforts to always clean up and recover history after crashes and this accounts for the reason we never have the "Clincher" for their existence.

Titor is more than likely the fabrication of some clever Uni student who realizes the influence he had over so many people and has had some sobering reflections about his actions and would rather the whole mess went away.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
John Titor was born 1998 so now he should be 16 years old. According to him he was a SOLDIER when he was 13 years old that would be 3 years ago. He said he lives in Florida 2036.
So Where in Florida there are children in military service ? Is it Homeland security service.. and where are the locations in US where they military train children ?

Oh but you forgot the creative freedom clause: TIMELIME

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

There was thread a few years ago that got a lot of attention. A member managed to put together a very detailed theory which pointed to a rival website of ATS and the names of those involved. Oh yea here it is...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join