It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud picture I wanted to share!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I never really start topics anymore, but I really wanted to show you this photo I took about 3 hours ago while we were out on a day trip. I'm not religious at all, but when I opened the photo in lightroom, I noticed how much it looked like your stereotypical 'angel' from the side - no editing was done, just imported in lightroom and resized!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I see a sea-horse with a human head....just beautiful I say.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Looks awesome
looks like the sky here in Perth today, no cool angel clouds in my sky though!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
I see a sea-horse with a human head....just beautiful I say.

haha now you say it, I see a seahorse now too! thanks!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Looks awesome
looks like the sky here in Perth today, no cool angel clouds in my sky though!
Thanks! This was in Toowoomba, just an hour west of Brisbane, I was lucky to be the passenger in the car today otherwise I would have missed it, I just took it as we were driving home! Thank god for fast shutters, all my other versions have powerlines in them!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There was a storm here a few months ago, we are on a hill and watched the massive clouds rolling in, very dynamic, the major cloud mass formed a shape with a light heart in the middle with heart inside it. It made lots of face shapes at it was forming. It was awesome to watch, got some great cloud videos.

edit on 7-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

gorgeous photos! you can see the heart in that first one! The last photo looks like an angry sky! It's nearly storm season here, I think I'm going to try to capture more this year - I'll share a couple I took awhile ago soon, just have to track them down!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here we go - these were just taken on a crappy olympus digital camera in October 2009, I took the angel one with my 7D & 50mm. The sun was setting so we got to see all these really lovely colours throughout.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
wow...great photo. I can see the angel and also the heart.

new topics

top topics

join