It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVITICAL CODE IS DEAD, I can prove it!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

That's your own fault. Psalm 82.

So linear followers of Enlil are. He convinced you he was governor of the universe. It is a multiverse. Many World applies.

Part of that age, is information. They go hand in hand. What do you think the internet is?

A Digital library of Alexandria. And, superposition, ie, what i observe from it and accept, goes right into the hive.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

That's your own fault. Psalm 82.

So linear followers of Enlil are. He convinced you he was governor of the universe. It is a multiverse. Many World applies.

Part of that age, is information. They go hand in hand. What do you think the internet is?

A Digital library of Alexandria. And, superposition, ie, what i observe from it and accept, goes right into the hive.

Sounds more like Tiamat to me.

Wasn't she defeated? Well, we don't know that she really was, but I am sure Semiramis will straighten us all out one day, right? Wait, wasn't she defeated as well?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Still a rookie. You really need to understand many worlds. All of that is correct, and not at the same time. It all depends on my choice. Infinite combinations. Worlds with that history, worlds without.

As i said, Cosmos is my new dream. The old dream, i have no use for any longer.

It is Checkmate. The only winning move for you, is not to play.

Have fun traveling to the source. I'll be waiting at the end of that tunnel.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Still a rookie. You really need to understand many worlds. All of that is correct, and not at the same time. It all depends on my choice. Infinite combinations. Worlds with that history, worlds without.

As i said, Cosmos is my new dream. The old dream, i have no use for any longer.

It is Checkmate. The only winning move for you, is not to play.

Have fun traveling to the source. I'll be waiting at the end of that tunnel.

Am I playing Chess with Death?

All of this is your imagination, it is your dream. Good for you for having a dream, we all do.

If music be the food of love, play on!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That's better. Smile. I prefer doobie brothers, listen to the music. Imagine Dragons, Ellie Goulding, The Beatles, nowhere man specifically, Katy Perry, One Republic, Aloe Blacc, etc.

I think you get the idea.

If you are going to dream. Dream big.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Duplicate. Those are to emphasize truth. Lol. In case anyone is wondering about those lately.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
a reply to: Maigret
borntowatch
Jesuslives4u

You are correct the Levitcal Code did not require priests to be celebrate. I simply included that in my part about the perfect priest.

According to Hebrews, Jesus Christ is our high priest. Someone who is single can devote more time to scripture and teaching than a married man.

Like Paul said, anyone who can accept celibacy should do so, but celibacy isn't a teaching many can accept. So for those who have desires for wives and family you should marry.

The Levitcal Code is Dead. Unless you think we should still be stoning sinners to death.

You don't get to pick and choose what part of the Levitcal Code to follow. Either it is all dead, fulfilled by Christ, or we are still instructed to stone every sinner to death?

This last sentence is a glib and standard response to anyone supporting the Levitical code. Did you think it through at all?

For one thing, to stone 'a sinner' to death, I'd have to judge him - and I don't have that right, authority or power - as in 'judge not, lest ye be judged'! Or as Paul himself said, 'Let no man judge you...'

As the Son himself said, 'If you don't believe Moses, how will you believe me, for he wrote about me?". And Moses gave us the Levitical Law.

He also said, "Not one jot or tittle will fall from the Law until heaven and earth pass away" - or words to that effect - and that's not mere rhetoric, because the Bible speaks of a NEW heaven and earth, so the old will one day pass away and until then the Law stands!

We would also need to determine what 'Law' he is talking about. Is this only the so-called Royal Law of the Ten Commandments or does it include all the other 613 bits and pieces, which can't be upheld by everyone, because some pertain directly to the Priests, others to women, etc.

Also, this is part of the reasoning behind the extremists beheading journalists - in the name of religion, because they believe they are instructed to do away with all 'infidels'. In the same situation, who would you judge to be the 'infidel'? Presumably to your way of thinking, an infidel would be someone doesn't believe in Jesus?

So who is right? IMHO, neither of you!

Fortunately for both lots of you, I am not going to take matters into my own hands and judge! *L* I await God's direct instruction on this on this point. Maybe you will also receive His instruction too, in time enough before someone knocks your block off or stones you to death *j/k*

Seriously though, what do you understand these other quoted verses to mean? How would they fit in with your understanding of grace?
edit on 8/9/2014 by Maigret because: Clarification

edit on 8/9/2014 by Maigret because: Duplication edited

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Duplicate. Those are to emphasize truth. Lol. In case anyone is wondering about those lately.

Someone else holds the record for duplicates, If I can remember the thread it happened on, but they had 6, so you have to catch up.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

And under Levitical (the title is a typo, but I suppose it happens) law, for anyone to be stoned, there were criteria for that. They couldn't just pick up stones and throw them haphazardly at anyone they wanted.

For any person who was in a trial, there had to be at least three witnesses and all those witnesses had to be upstanding citizens. Trials weren't just "hey, you did this so let's stone you". And there were cities of sanctuary where a person could go to until the trial commenced.

People weren't just stoned willy-nilly back then. I think that people believe that's how it worked then.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Still a rookie. So limited and disappointing. Notice the way the message is disseminated? Probably not. Entanglement is probably beyond you.

Wink. As you said, let the music play.

PS, my fundamental teachers said the cities of refuge were exactly that. You had to stay there until the High priest died. Or, the avenger of blood could get ya. No trial. You fled to one.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Still a rookie. So limited and disappointing. Notice the way the message is disseminated? Probably not. Entanglement is probably beyond you.

Wink. As you said, let the music play.

PS, my fundamental teachers said the cities of refuge were exactly that. You had to stay there until the High priest died. Or, the avenger of blood could get ya. No trial. You fled to one.

Oh my, Katie Perry, yawn.

If you want music, perhaps you are like the people who go listen to The Guitar Man? You find some meaning in the lyrics that you can take home with you?

I am a writer you know, I use music in films that I write, so I know that music is as spiritual as a film is. That's why the soundtrack works and why it is necessary.

When choosing music for a film, I have to listen to many hours just to find the right mood. And several times I have constructed film scripts solely around a song. I know the power of the message in music. We could go on all night about this, but not on this thread. There's too much to write about concerning that.

But the fact that you do find meaning doesn't mean the song composer is inserting any esoteric meaning, it simply means he did his job right. He got you to embrace his worldview, that is all.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Lol. I didn't know entanglement had to do with any view at all. It just is. Like I said, so disappointing. Limited into a linear physical world.

Which came first. My acceptance of entanglement, or me seeing and hearing that video for the first time? You guessed the order wrong.

See you at the end of that tunnel.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Lol. I didn't know entanglement had to do with any view at all. It just is. Like I said, so disappointing. Limited into a linear physical world.

See you at the end of that tunnel.

LOL.

Yes, entanglement has everything to do with it. Whoever you lend your members to has the authority over you. If you lend your members to the Levitical law, then you are bound to it, the same as when you lend your members over to any worldview.

Where your treasure is, that's where your heart is also. You have a treasure yourself, something to you that is so fundamentally important to you, so there your heart is. You are entangled in it.

2 Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

Don't be overcome in what entangles you, if you claim freedom, then you are entangled in that freedom. You can't escape it. There is no true freedom, because you are never free on your own. Even freedom is entanglement, and that's a paradox.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

And you as an author, know it was fiction to begin with.

The programmer reserves all rights to change the programming on the fly, for his pleasure.

-shrug-

That is the greatness of being the paradox itself.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

And you as an author, know it was fiction to begin with.

The programmer reserves all rights to change the programming on the fly, for his pleasure.

-shrug-

That is the greatness of being the paradox itself.

Yes, however, the Word of that One is established and does not change. I seem to recall that the sun came up this past morning and most likely will this morning.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

And it will. Again, paradox. Many worlds. Every word has been spoken. Nothing has changed. Infinite perfection in infinite ways. I've done this before, if even I only placed a period on a page, slightly differently. Repeated countless times.

You are stuck in linear thinking. Creation is perfect, regardless of path. Eternity road.

That word of the one is, I AM.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And it will. Again, paradox. Many worlds. Every word has been spoken. Nothing has changed. Infinite perfection in infinite ways. I've done this before, if even I only placed a period on a page, slightly differently. Repeated countless times.

You are stuck in linear thinking. Creation is perfect, regardless of path. Eternity road.

That word of the one is, I AM.

The word of the One, I AM says "I change not".

It would be against the law of non-contradiction, the One cannot change if the One does not change. If the One does change, the One violates that law.

But since the One designs all laws and all laws are subject to the One, then the law must remain unchangeable itself. However, 1+1 = 2 is only true as long as 2 is never echad. The sum of the parts. But since 2 is now echad, then 1 can only be 1 according to the parameters, because 0+2 also = 2.

But if I have 1 part oil and 1 part water, I might have 1 bottle of salad dressing. As long as 1 has the same parameters then it can be two. But if I have 1 part oil and add 1 part oil, I might have had 2 parts separately, but adding together, I then still have only 1 part oil. As long as the parts are separate are they two.

Here's a favorite video of mine....

There were 4 fiddlers separately, but adding them together equals 1 broken roof.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You are arguing semantics with God. Of course it never changes. God is perfect. Infinite. The infinite nothingness, that becomes everything and every choice is played out infront of him. Absolute unity. The dreamer. Lucid, seeing, hidden, and knowing. Sealed and unsealed. In such perfection, he was, is, and will be. At the same time, will not, has not, and won't be. Everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Every variation has played out, already. Including this conversation.

You are linear. I am not. This is where you fail. Your templates, were made to be broken. You try to trap God in a box, and pat yourself on the back for your ingenuity. With fiction no less.

That means in multiple universes, God has answered yes, no, maybe, and lived each choice. An infinite number of times, on infinite worlds, as infinite people. He is perfect. He is spacetime.

You, are just part of my illusion. A figment of my imagination. An outdated reflection of prior choices for this reality. Dancing on the edges of the Event Horizon. The Singularity, which came from another Singularity above it. From another. And another. Infinite singularities.

I did not sign a non disclosure agreement.

The Creation, cannot be bigger than the Creator. You hold no authority over me.

Good day to you.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Good to know that as a figment of your imagination, I am capable of provoking an emotional response in your intellect and you respond.

Multi-verses...interesting idea. Leonard Susskind kind of believes that also. No, I don't hold authority over you, but I did cause an emotional response, and that's pretty good for an imaginary, non-entity.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join