It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of the UN Takeover of American Water Supplies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There definitely are international lobbyists especially within the oil industry and yes they do lobby various groups in the UN. The UN is definitely not a perfect organization free of corruption BUT that doesn't give the paranoia surrounding Agenda 21 any justification. If our nation sells out to the UN (we basically are the UN by the way and any sovereignty issues arising from the UN would be perpetrated by us against someone else) , the Constitution has been violated and people would absolutely revolt in that scenario... all of us.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I live in the Chicago area. We already have Chinese tankers in the great lakes loading up on fresh water and taking it home. At least that's the story here. I haven't seen one myself so I can only repeat what I have heard...

It's more likely the water is for ballast, if they haven't got a return load...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Well, somebody needs to make waves, right? -- Water is the most basic need (well, and oxygen- they just haven't figured out how to take control of that so they can sell it back to us.)

This is what gets me... my county taxes pay for fire protection (trucks, salaries) police and other government services. You KNOW those things cost a bundle to fund, yet I can do without those things before I can do without water!!! Why--- tell me, why--- is water NOT a basic service provided to everyone?

Get it OUT of the hands of the greedy corporations and make it a basic provision, just like police, fire, sanitation and whatever else taxes fund.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

This might help you:
Where Did the Water Go? Busting 5 Myths About Water Levels on the Great Lakes

If water was secretly being shipped, these sea-going freighters would need to be converted over from carrying dry cargo such as grain, coal, and iron ore to be able to carry liquids such as water. Using the example from Lake Superior, even if each ship could carry 2.5 million gallons of water in bladder tanks, it would take more than 10,000 ships a day leaving Lake Superior to equal the amount of water lost to evaporation in one day. This would create quite a traffic jam at the Soo Locks!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

That sure did. I never bothered to do any real research into it. Its just been something people around here talk about every once in a while. I will have a better answer the next time it comes up now.... )

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The EPA is trying to regulate every bit of water it can... we have been concerned about it here, as the regulations would seek to regulate even ditch water and would affect farming here. It's part of Agenda 21.

www.truthandaction.org...

agenda21radio.com...

www.greatfallstribune.com...
edit on 8-9-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Since I live near Detroit, I can tell with without hesitation that the section of your source about Detroit drinking water is about as biased as it can get.
Many people who drink DWSD water believe that the water should be free.
That although that water must be treated, that the water must move through pipes that have to be maintained, thye should get it for free.
They should not have to pay their bills.
Still others feel utilizes should all be free.

There are some who are so poor they need assistance, but that is the minority of these water users.

As an aside, even though Detroit OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Mr. Obama, he has and is avoiding Detroit like the Plague.

I do worry, however, that corporations, not America, are stealing water from the Great Lakes, bottling it and selling it to China.
Nestle comes to mind.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on Mon Sep 8 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join