It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Backed Ukraine Terror Plan Revealed (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
UPI is reporting that Britian has information revealing that the current Ukraine government is/was planning to stage a terrorist attack and blame it on the opposition party to help manipulate the elections in that country.

washingtontimes.com
Ukraine terror smear revealed

Kiev, Ukraine, Dec. 6 (UPI) -- Britain's Independent Monday revealed plans by the Ukraine government to stage a terror attack and blame it on the opposition party.

"One of the plans is to blow up a pipeline and blame it on opposition supporters," a senior unidentified government official told the newspaper.

The official said a senior member of the government had been appointed to overseeing terrorist acts for the Moscow-backed candidate and current Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych.

Yanukovych's backers fear the prospect of losing to Western-backed Viktor Yushchenko and are prepared to plunge the country into economic chaos, the source said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

An official government staging terror attacks. I have seen no independent verification of this story. However, since I pulled it from Google, and UPI is running it, I must presume that someone has verified the information. This is what people have feared is what the U.S. 911 attacks, and the Russian Terrorist attacks, and even the attacks in Spain were all about. Manipulating the masses, and gaining more control. What a sad way to make a living.

Related News Links:
news.independent.co.uk
news.google.com

join