It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Fagging and Paedophilia amongst the UK Elite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
a reply to: neformore

As has your dear moderator, as has yours.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
a reply to: neformore

As has your dear moderator, as has yours.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:05 PM
Ever wondered if there may be some clues as to whether or not well known British Politicians may have been party to such a relationship, and whether they were "master" or "servant"? This is, of course, just scurrilous speculation of the most tenuous nature!

Tony Blair?

nicknamed "Emily" at school

George Osbourne

He was born Gideon George Oliver Osborne, but when he became a teenager dropped the Gideon.

"Life was easier as a George," he said. It didn't do him much good.

A few years later at Oxford, when he was invited into the elitist Bullingdon Club because of his family wealth, he was renamed Oik due to the crime of having attended only Britain's third most expensive public school, St Paul's, not Eton or Harrow.

A popular lark among his fellow Buller men was to hold Oik upside-down by the ankles and scream: "Who are you?" Whenever Osborne gave the wrong answer he was dropped on his head, and was only released after squealing: "I am a despicable ****."
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

It also makes me wonder whether Fags ever became Fag-Masters, or if once one was made submissive they were kept there in one manner or other, and how this played out when they left that environment and went into Parliament, The Armed Forces, Media, The Judiciary and so on...........

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:57 AM
a reply to: skalla

wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if fagging still happens in wesminster amongst grown adults

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:00 AM
a reply to: ZIPMATT

If you want to bring more info on that, especially if it relates to kids from top schools then i'd welcome it

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
I found this Daily Mail artcile:

More than 20 private schools investigated over sexual abuse

Which led me to seek other reports:

Detectives investigating allegations of historic sexual abuse at a school in East Sussex have arrested a second man.

Sussex Police was contacted in January by a firm of solicitors representing "a number" of clients who said they were sexually and physically assaulted by staff while pupils at Ashdown House School, near Forest Row, in the 1970s.

Ashdown House School was attended by London Mayor Boris Johnson

Deputy Pm Nick Clegg's former School Caldicott is involved too:

Former headteacher, Roland Peter Wright, has today been convicted of 12 counts of indecent assault involving 5 victims over a period of 11 years. This follows earlier convictions for fellow former teachers John Addrison, Edward Carson and Hugh Henry.

"Roland Peter Wright was a particularly trusted member of staff at Caldicott school and became the head teacher. Not only did he breach the trust of the pupils at the school, their parents and the staff, Wright also abused his position of authority in order to gain access to his victims. It is only due to the great courage and persistence of the victims and those affected by the abuse that the despicable behaviour of these teachers at the school has been exposed.

And at The Chorister School, attended by Tony Blair:

A POLICE investigation into alleged historic sexual abuse at a leading North-East public school has ended without any criminal charges being made.

Twenty-three former pupils of The Chorister School, linked to Durham Cathedral, told police they had been sexually abused by Canon John Grove, the school’s headmaster from 1957 to 1978, between the late 1950s and mid-1960s.

However, Canon Grove having died in 2001, Durham Police found no evidence to suggest any named person still alive had been responsible for any criminal offence and so the investigation has been closed.

British Private School had a reputation as a potentially very cold and hard experience due to long seperation from often distant parents, bullying, and exceptionally strict indeed often brutal tutors with out sex abuse being added to the mix.

But with staff members like those above to curb the more depraved teenaged operators of younger boys, the youngers never stood a chance.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:41 PM
Is this where the slur "fag" originally came from?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:10 AM
a reply to: dr1234

I thought Fag , came from the name Faggots , which were a snack served in the navy , so my grandad told me anyways!
Im not sure how the name was carried to mean a homosexual though

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:58 AM

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Your entire op is really just creating an excuse for those involved in abuse, and you end your op with a vid making jokes about the abuse!
And because I object you tell me I've got rocks in my head and I'm making filthy assertions.

I advise anyone reading this thread to think carefully!

I am nearly at a loss for words. Obviously the creator of this thread was SERIOUSLY addressing this subject, which is evidenced by multiple statements and the overall tone. I do not see any possible way you could misconstrue the text and tone for him making fun of this topic. If you are using the video as evidence, clearly the comments of this poster should have cleared up his intentions. I mean how can you sit there and say "this" or "that" is what he meant when he is telling you exactly what he meant? I think he knows his intentions a little better than you, seeing as how they're HIS ideas. Unless he is a she, as it is difficult to tell online, lol. I apologize if that is the case. The caveman in your avatar looks pretty much like a guy, but being cave-people times you never know...Probably some not so womanly looking women back then.

Anyway, your intentions with the post are fairly obvious. Or rather, the fact that you are seriously addressing the issue is obvious. I think that while pedophilia does exist everywhere, it would pain people to know that the top members of their government were engaged with such a deplorable act. In that sense it takes on a new aura of importance, considering there is even more at stake. I mean who wants to find out that the very people tasked with well-being of their nation, those responsible for determining the laws and their punishments among various other things, are actually breaking those same rules? Is it not a conflict of interest for one engaged in criminal activity to have any hand in such a job as running a nation? There are so many things wrong with this that one could likely make a long list.

It is unlikely that we will ever know the extent of abuse of this nature. I wonder how many future pedophiles were created from experiences such as these? I wonder if acts of this nature have decreased or increased over time? I wonder if certain people seek employment at locations such as preparatory schools precisely because they are pedophiles? This entire idea seems like it would be something most would want to avoid, yet by avoiding it these actions will continue. Pretending it doesn't happen is absurd, as it seems like it is a fact. Therefore by not treating it as a big deal is to either deny the facts, or to believe that pedophilia is not important. Whoever believes either one of those things is wrong. I am a US citizen so I do not know what things are like in Britain, but I imagine most people would deplore such acts like they do in the US.

I would say it is human nature to deplore such acts, but the ancient Greeks seemed to socially accept such things, which leads me to believe that it has more to do with culture and upbringing. But we don't know what the majority of the ancient Greeks thought, as the majority could have disliked such things. Perhaps we just do not have their accounts. But I think modern Britain is a far cry from ancient Greece, and it would be unlikely that such a thing is any more acceptable there than here. I mean Britains and Americans only diverged 238 years ago. So I am willing to bet that what is happening is that A.) people are not aware of such things on a large scale, or B.) the people have no real options when it comes to doing anything about something like this. I expect the same problems to be encountered in any modern and advanced nation where a thing like this occurs. Anyway, interesting and important thread, and I thank you for educating me on the subject, as I knew little about it. I think that there is good reason to believe in the possibility that many modern British politicians and important/influential people may have been a part of such abuse in the past, or are still part of the cycle.
edit on 9/14/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:24 AM
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I thought it fairly odd too! In fact, laying aside my often sceptical persona, I thought that there were a few possible derailments present..... they were weak attempts but from my POV they could only be weak due to the fact that fagging is well known in the UK and it's easy to find facts and accounts to support a thread on this subject. Personally I think that the cycle is still running and being played out in Government, business and organisations around the world and I hope to show that the effect of the British Public School system and fagging is still widely felt by nations touched by the empire.

I'm away from home at the moment, but I have a few links, accounts and books that cover the subject still to run through and examine properly that will most likely be added here early in the coming week; I have more to come on this, but I have a lot of dross to wade through in the meantime, thanks for stopping by Jiggy.
edit on 14-9-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:09 PM
a reply to: stumason

I like reading your posts, Stu, but in this case I must
respectfully disagree with what you said about an abuse
victim likely continuing the same behavior- I beleive
the opposite is true; a victim most likely will NOT
become an abuser in his future. I did not...

Maybe fagism can some day be eradicated genetically,
so no more such unnatural and God-aweful perverse
behavior will exist in the future. That is my hope.

Oh no- flashback to Gacy! Should faggots be executed
who victimize the innocent? That would put an end
to this boarding school treachery, perhaps.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
a reply to: screwey

Your use of the term hateful term "Faggot" is unwelcome in my thread. This is not about homosexuality, rather the historic, systematic sex-abuse and bullying of boys in top British Schools, known as Fagging.

The two are entirely different.

Please distinguish between the two, or just clear off.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:01 PM
a reply to: skalla

My apologies, Skalia.

Sex abuse anywhere is a terrible thing. My ignorance of the
topic can be excused, I hope, as well as explained- Not sure
what one would expect when starting a thread with a word
like "fagging" in it.

Again I'm very sorry, but for me it's like an allergic reaction;
Completely involuntary, and totally negative toward the
subject. Obviously I could control it better, but it's always
going to be there for me.

Shame on the older students who think "fagging" the younger
students would ever be ok. Perhaps I should take your advice.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:09 PM
a reply to: screwey

Thank you, to reply that way shows class

Your anger is of course understandable given what you have said, but this is not about consensual homosexual relationships.. It about power, lust and conditioning in my eyes.

Fagging is a very old term though, possibly over three hundred years if i remember right.

Be well

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>