It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fagging and Paedophilia amongst the UK Elite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
sorry, double post
edit on 7-9-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Skalla - The only thing that really stuck out for me after reading the victim's portrayal of the attacks is that they didn't consider it rape. Of course they knew it was wrong and many did not want to participate in sexual acts, they didn't class that as rape???

It makes me wonder if men and women view rape significantly differently...

As for the British Establishment being one big pedophile ring, i can see how it would be plausible if it has been ingrained into the education of the ruling elite. If you go to boarding school you learn the culture of that school and you take it with you after you leave. Just as if you grow up in your family home, you learn their culture and you take it with you. Although Fagging may not be practiced anymore (Thank god) We still have member's of British society in very powerful position's who's minds may have been effected by the experience.

Very interesting thread!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Great thread OP. Yes this is widespread in the UK and there is a massive cover up in operation. I believe this goes all the way to the very top of the tree.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: douglas5

Cheers for the input but I have major issues with Chris Spivey after his hatchet job on Lee Rigby's ex.

Word on the street is he is owned like David Icke /alex jones / russel brand but still worth a read

Word on the street lol Russell Brand is the real deal. Stop spreading stupidity like this please.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB
Great thread OP. Yes this is widespread in the UK and there is a massive cover up in operation. I believe this goes all the way to the very top of the tree.

Right to 10 Downing Street..
Check my reply back a page, or on this page.. Can't remember..

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Why single out the "British ruling class" when it's quite
obviousLy the ruling class the world over. It really is hard
to imagine a decent human being among them. You know
what makes a human being decent?

To be fair, any power differential creates an environment where abuse can occur - whether it's a master at a private school and his pupils or a drug gang leader and the young kids on the fringes looking for a way in.

It probably is true that a ruling class abuse conspiracy has been going on for decades in Britain, but I'd imagine similar (if smaller) conspiracies go on at every level of society in various forms.

The sad fact is, human beings are often quite dark creatures and the link between sex and power is very strong indeed. It's a messed up link that exists in every country, culture and community on this planet.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

I suppose you have a good point. I agree.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
To add some more context to this thread, it may be worth me showing how many of those in the higher reaches of British life went to these types of schools.

A “cosy club” of people educated at private schools and Oxbridge still dominates politics, the judiciary and media, and locks out talented people from more modest backgrounds, according to Government advisers.

Some 71 per cent of senior judges, 62 per cent of senior armed forces officers, 55 per cent of Whitehall permanent secretaries, 50 per cent of House of Lords members and 43 per cent of newspaper columnists were privately educated. So were 36 per cent of the Cabinet, 33 per cent of MPs, 33 per cent of the England cricket team and 26 per cent of BBC executives.

This feeds into access to the top universities too:

Three in four senior judges, 59 per cent of the Cabinet, 57 per cent of permanent secretaries, 50 per cent of diplomats, 47 per cent of newspaper columnists, 33 per cent of the Shadow Cabinet and 24 per cent of MPs went to Oxford or Cambridge University. One in seven judges went to five independent schools – Eton, Westminster, Radley, Charterhouse or St Paul’s Boys.

Old boy's club still dominates public life

It's not a surprise that a majority of people who reach the pinnacle of various careers are privately educated - after all they are educated in expensive schools that have superb funding and resources, they are pushed hard at these schools, receive more opportunities than others and no doubt subsequently have more faith in being able to apply for top jobs etc. It is also often true that "it's not what you know, but who you know" and if your best school friend's dad was a top CEO or Judge (etc) then this will open doors with their social circle, allow one to get internships more easily and so forth.

There are of course numerous exceptions to this, but it's also worth noting that social mobility is greater now than fifty years ago, and in turn a hundred years ago and so forth.

Food for thought.
edit on 7-9-2014 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: KingIcarus

I suppose you have a good point. I agree.

I should make the point that none of that excuses it, however.

Sexual abuse is fundamentally evil, in my personal opinion. I just don't understand how people can bring themselves to do it.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Cheers for the input but I have major issues with Chris Spivey after his hatchet job on Lee Rigby's ex.

Word on the street is he is owned like David Icke /alex jones / russel brand but still worth a read

Word on the street lol Russell Brand is the real deal. Stop spreading stupidity like this please.

And you know Russell ? any truth that he is as bent as a 2 bob note and used his 2 minute marriage
as cover and might not be as clean as he makes out

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

And you know Russell ? any truth that he is as bent as a 2 bob note and used his 2 minute marriage
as cover and might not be as clean as he makes out

I've watched everyone of these I suggest you do too. You'll soon realize how mistaken you are.

This is the home page for a Truth Fest or as Russell Brand calls it The Trews -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I've just spent some time reading about these European child abuse networks and I seriously wouldn't recommend that you do the same. It is truly sickening to read that stuff. This goes way further than rape and includes just about every conceivable sadistic cruelty you can imagine.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
O, so that where the paddle smacking came from?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Yes -I was asking as an English mod who understands the terminology.

The point is, you made your point, but lets not be gratuitous about using the term too much.

'Tis not too much to ask now, is it?

I would hate to see intelligent discussion stifled because of a youngins misunderstanding or over sensitivity concerning a simple word though, wouldn't you?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

And it hasn't been, but the point was made.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
originally posted by Skalla :

So these sexualised relationships between young pubescent boys and near grown young men were an institutionalised feature of the education of the British Ruling Class. Puts a few current events in context eh?

Reply to Skalla :

Not really , no . Although the thread is about the high level pedos , the context is far less mild . You want to consider how many children have in fact disappeared up hospital chimneys . Who signed the death certificates is more of a contextual question ?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Really it happens up and down the social spectrum, where is evidence of it happening in public schools?
I have never heard of this happening in any public school

"while in the inner city where kids can barely read and sell drugs, the older boys sexually abuse the younger members of their group"

So kids in public schools cant read ? and they all sell drugs ?

I went to public school and was never sold drugs or sexually abused, am I the only one ?
I come from a small town in Scotland there was not alot of money in my district in the public schools
I was in school buildings that were built in the 1800's in 1987 I entered primary school
and left secondary education in 2000, and not once did I hear a story of molestation, rape , or fagging
Im pretty sure that all of the kids in my school could read and write and didn't sell drugs

The op does provide references to fagging in private schools, it would appear this only happens in private schools , and those schools that prepare students for a life at eton !

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think you will find university fraternities in the USA have more in common with this, perhaps not the sexual side but then a lot of what happened in the UK in the 1900s also was not exclusively sexual either.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You do realize that in the UK a public school actually means a private school, right?
Confusing I know.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

I do realise this , however in my era of education public school meant state funded and not private school
so not sure how long ago that changed !

even my friends who went to private school never spoke of any of this stuff ,

this thread just paints a really bad stereotype of rich English school boys as being abusive sadistic paedo's

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join