It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fagging and Paedophilia amongst the UK Elite

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Absolutely, and some will have been Fag to their Fag-Master and surely are reminded of their experiences when deemed neccessary to enforce obedience and the pecking order. It is insanity.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Absolutely, and some will have been Fag to their Fag-Master and surely are reminded of their experiences when deemed neccessary to enforce obedience and the pecking order. It is insanity.

Very true. If that information could be proven and linked to a few of them it would destroy careers.
The 200 charges the police are with-holding may unearth more evidence.
edit on 6-9-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Ever seen the movie "If" with Malcolm McDowell?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I say old bean (he said adopting his best 1950's public school accent), terribly jolly of you to write a thread like this, and I do understand the point you are trying to make BUT, I must say, don't you think you are overdoing the use of the word "fag" ?

Its just that the term went out of fashion sometime in the mid 80's and generally isn't used too much these days, except as a derogatory term for homosexuals in the 'states (and on Mock the Week), and that may cause some distress for the younger, casual and more enlightened readers over there.

I do realise there is a cultural difference in terms, however maybe you could tone it down just a little?

Thanks everso. Toodle pip!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I don't feel that I have used the term Inappropriately or in a provocative manner; I appreciate that there are multiple meanings for it, of which only one is a hateful term and it has certainly not been my intention to allude to that in any manner whatsoever.

It's pretty difficult to discuss this subject (which is genuine and I believe that I have laid out the context for) without it. I've often been active in threads in support of LGBT folk and their rights to fair and equal treatment so I hope I would not be misinterpreted in this.

I appreciate that you are a mod but I am not sure if you are asking in that capacity, but in all honesty I must genuinely ask why there is a problem with me using a genuine, well defined term appropriately.

Past my bedtime now, so I'll find out tomorrow
toodle pip and all that old bean

Eta. Meh, I have no wish for people to think I'm engaging in hate, but surely anyone who reads the thread would realise that?

edit on 6-9-2014 by skalla because: Typo

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yes -I was asking as an English mod who understands the terminology.

The point is, you made your point, but lets not be gratuitous about using the term too much.

'Tis not too much to ask now, is it?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It certainly would prepare certain individuals for the satanic ritual abuse perpetrated against children.

Sexual abuse requires objectification. The fags aren't seen as human so to speak but life support systems for cocks and arses.

I believe the multiple accusations of satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice occurring from the highest levels on down through parliament and large corporations.

The practice also sets men up for blackmail. What straight man would admit being buggered could help his career of personal life?

Something tells me we are getting closer to the real story. like in the highest reaches of the catholic church the perpetrators would appear to be admitting to paedophilia and prentending to be "ashamed" than letting the actual degree of sociopathic depravity be known.

Its the oldest trick in the book. When busted, instead of lying straight up and being known a liar, cop to a lessor plea and plausibly deny the most heinous crimes.

Soon enough the real truth shall be known and its certainly not limited to England. Cargill and Sinclair Oil executives were recently accused of satanic sacrificial rites in Montreal. The path leads from the Vatican and Buckingham palace.
edit on 6-9-2014 by mcChoodles because: spelling

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Not happening, for me a little dark or so called inappropriate humour can work wonders.

Probably, but for those who have been abused the idea of humor involved is a slap in the face.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You only have to read the news reports about Rotherham to know that even when the authorities knew such abuse was happening, they wouldn't do anything:

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Yes -I was asking as an English mod who understands the terminology.

The point is, you made your point, but lets not be gratuitous about using the term too much.

'Tis not too much to ask now, is it?

The word 'fag' is very common in the UK and is slang for cigarette.

I thought it was slang for motorcycle riders across the pond
edit on 7/9/2014 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This is a sociological nightmare.
It has reduced the quality of our moral fibre as nation to such an extent that confidence in public officials will take 200 years to recover from. This # is now deeply embeded jnto our collectove psyche. By then we could be a muslim country.

Real stupid.
Real men fight bullies and moral corruption.
This has devastated us as a nation in so many ways. Really it has.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

a reply to: stumason

Child abuse does indeed transcend class, but considering the current suggestion that there is a circle of paedophiles at the top of the British Establishment, I felt that this may add to the debate.

Absolutely right.

The debate here is not whether paedos are exclusive the the upper classes - a daft idea that you have not made, Skalla.

What, if i may, you are asserting is that in the upper classes it has been historically institutionalised. This rings true in your OP and in the events currently unfolding.

I have to question either the intelligence, or the motives of those trying to derail this thread when there's such articulate and credible first hand accounts in the OP.

Excellent thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Very true. If that information could be proven and linked to a few of them it would destroy careers.

The evidence should hopefully already be there if arrest warrants can be issued. 200 arrests should not be a speculative way of shaking the tree, since this kind of mud sticks forever and so shouldn't be thrown unless the evidence is already there.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: EA006

The evidence should hopefully already be there if arrest warrants can be issued. 200 arrests should not be a speculative way of shaking the tree, since this kind of mud sticks forever and so shouldn't be thrown unless the evidence is already there.

Where do you start www.tpuc.org...
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Disgusting. I'm about to throw up.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

What gets me every time about this is that were these men ordinary members of the public, they would be behind bars now and utterly shamed by the publicity - even if only local to where they live.

But when it comes to members of parliament and the so-called elite - such as 'kitty richards' they are treated with kid glovesand vip left in the public domain to carry on their abuse - so who exactly is protecting our vulnerable kids whether they have rich backgrounds or not.

I do feel that perhaps many kids today are so switchedf on that they wouldn't keep quiet and would tell someone about what had happened to them.

I must admit to being absolutely shocked to tghe core about Brown but not Tony Blair's self protectionism because so what if we didn't have a government in position for a short while whilst they removed the offenders and those who protected them - we have a huge civil service that runs the country - we know this because of how empty the houses of parliament are on business as usual days. How do men like Brown look their wives and children in their faces?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Thanks for the reply nef, and I appreciate the manner in which you have done it; It is not too much to ask, but I think that context is important and I am clearly not using a hate term or discussing homosexuality.

I used variants of the term eight times in my OP, and did not use the term in the rest of page one, which involved seven further posts including a lengthy continuation of my OP.

On page two I made six posts and used a variant of the word only once.

On page threeI used a variant of the term twice in one post.

That does not seem gratuitous to me, and i do not agree that I should have to defend my conduct in this manner.

The use of this term clearly predates the hateful use of the word which has a different definition and I don't think that I am underestimating the intelligence of readers here by assuming that they can tell the difference.

In light of this do you still think I am being gratuitous?

edit on 7-9-2014 by skalla because: Typo

edit on 7-9-2014 by skalla because: Ty blooming po

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Cheers
I'm somewhat surprised too, I think I have been pretty clear but we all view things differently and I have no argument with that.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I worked with kids up here in Scotland 15 years...
I research this as much as I can be disabled and at a chair.

shaunynews.com... for-tories-and-westminster-hard/

One of the many reasons the Scottish people want to leave WESTMINSTER.
Most in Scotland/England have Family/Friends in England/Scotland.
Thatcher knew and did nothing. I am 100% certain of this, or as sure as I can be peeps...
A hasty horrible story, but one that must be told. The Jimmy Saville case in the UK brought all this to light.
The first story I heard was about a little disabled girl from Dundee, Scotland called Holly Grieg. It is a famous story as well as being a secret. Basically, for people who want to know/find out the truth. Sadly I opened that door..

shaunynews.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

...so what if we didn't have a government in position for a short while whilst they removed the offenders and those who protected them - we have a huge civil service that runs the country...

A very valid position and my heart is 100% with you. But my head says otherwise (maybe).

Just for the sake of healthy debate the flipside is the danger of leaving a power vacuum. We only have to look to the mess that is the middle east, no doubt largely down to the stooge games played over the years by the CIA.

Not sure i trust the unaccountable faceless civil service to step in and have a free hand in our freedoms and day to day lives.

Not saying the guilty shouldn't be removed from office, just that it may not be as straight forward as doing in a single swoop in the public arena. Weighing the prevention of another child being abused by these c**t* against the encroachment of the state upon all our freedoms (once done, very hard to reverse) is a no win situation.

edit on 7-9-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join