It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fagging and Paedophilia amongst the UK Elite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Thanks for the input, somehow as I transferred what I wrote from notepad I somehow lost that the process more or less died out in the 1980's.

No doubt changes in the ways that schools were inspected and regulated played apart in this and the practice changed as a result.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This would explain the disgustingly short jail terms given to paedophiles.

I've often thought of starting a campaign group to get sentencing changed. I don't think it would be difficult to garner support.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Because the thread is very clearly about the process of Fagging in top British Schools in the last couple of centuries, of course some children of the rich and powerful abroad would have gone to top British schoolsn but naturally most of the students were British.

I'm really surprised you needed to ask me that given the context.

Did I ever suggest that no other sectors of society around the globe engage in abuse? I did not.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla
Your OP is still relevant though, especially if the people in positions of government now experienced such things in their teenage years.
Sounds horrible though, I'm glad I went to a rough arsed council estate comprehensive with girls and boys.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This man really put's the boot into all the royals and M.p's long read but worth it chrisspivey.org...
chrisspivey.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Cheers for the input but I have major issues with Chris Spivey after his hatchet job on Lee Rigby's ex.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
...I see you do it often in many threads, snarky one liners gaining stars but not contributing to the conversation. Give it a rest FFS, stick to the topic and stop being lame and derailing.

I HAVE stuck to the topic.
I HAVEN'T derailed.

I objected that op used a vid that clearly makes jokes about a subject that most consider to be extremely abhorrent. OP even said "Have some light comedic relief to brighten the tone".
OP could have used any subject for that comic relief, but chose to use jokes aimed at those who've suffered from the abuse!
Personally I find op's choice of comedic relief offensive! and for that I'm told I have rocks in my head, that I make snarky one liners, that I'm derailing, lame and trying to gain stars.

Your attack on my history was the off topic comment!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Because the thread is very clearly about the process of Fagging in top British Schools in the last couple of centuries, of course some children of the rich and powerful abroad would have gone to top British schoolsn but naturally most of the students were British.

Do you think it will change? This hand me down psychosis
that pollutes the ruling class?

edit on Rpm90614v462014u52 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
OP.
You have included a vid that pokes fun at the victims of the abuse to which you draw attention.
Your reason for the vid "Have some light comedic relief to brighten the tone"

I find it to be in poor taste that you should use a vid that causes people to laugh at the expense of the victims. You still have time to change the vid for something more suitable.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

The process as described disappeared by the 1980's as I mentioned above, no doubt due to changes in school inspection and child protection and so forth.

This really makes me wonder how this process of abuse, corruption and initiation is conducted since then, as I expect that it would still take place in some way....

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: douglas5

Cheers for the input but I have major issues with Chris Spivey after his hatchet job on Lee Rigby's ex.

Word on the street is he is owned like David Icke /alex jones / russel brand but still worth a read

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Your attack on my history was the off topic comment!

True, I withdraw my opinions from this thread, but I am too late to edit it.
So, that said, what do you think about the OP discussion regarding claims of institutionalised abuse in some expensive boarding schools? (without crying about how Skalla structured the OP and/or posted a vid that offended you)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

And you can withdraw a repulsive suggestion that I am an apologist for child abuse. Have you helped hundreds of victims of child abuse because I can confidently state that I have, and still keep in touch with many and offer continued support and friendship to some. I'm fine with my conduct in the thread so to change it would be insincere.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ya realize a pedophile isn't the worst thing you can be.

Just a neat little MEME to stir the humans weak emotions.

I still think an E.L.E. would be a great thing for this planet. We must find you something to do...all of you...this includes all the leaders and super wealthy.
edit on 6-9-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think the point of posting the "comedic video" was not to make light of the situation of "fagging" but rather to demonstrate that such activity is not unknown of in the U.K. Further still that even with the information being widespread no one seems to make much of a fuss over it.
I cannot help but wonder, beings how this seems to be a bigger problem among boarding schools for the "elite" if it is allowed to continue, in order to perpetuate the "Master/Slave" mentality by those in power onto their children who will of course become the "Master" latter in life.
What better way to ensure your child will become as ruthless as you are when ruling, and to perpetuate the social hierarchy then letting them experience it first hand? It would also add the benefit of "keeping them in line" even as they grow older, so they can continue to know how to grovel to their puppet masters latter in life and not feel so distressed by it.
In short it trains them to be good vassals latter in life, even as they control their own little spheres of influence.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

Bingo! Star for you, sir

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Dude, I understand this is something you feel passionate about, as do I but I think you are missing the context of humour. Humour, when used "correctly" can force people to think about the most abominable but real situations imaginable. Have you ever heard a joke that was so crude, so horrible, so nasty but yet refers to things that really do happen on a daily basis? Personally my favourites are George Carlin, Dara Ó Briain, Bill Hicks and Robin Williams. Certain "jokes" are extremely nasty and yet funny. They do not function to ridicule a situation, and yet they do because the situation still exists and everyone knows it exists (which is why they HAVE to laugh) because it is ridiculous that such a situation is still allowed to exist. By us the people, who supposedly are in charge of our political machines. Which in itself is a whole other discussion but I digress...

God, it sounds like circular logic but that's not where I'm trying to head with this....

Humour can be a tool. An oft-quoted example is Shakespeare although I barely understood a word. He rebelled and printed many things that at the time were considered more or less heretical. It is also one of the few powers real people have left against those in power. Anything that gets people to think about "things", regardless of the manner in which it is delivered is, IMHO, a good thing.

The OP was in no way condoning, mitigating or inviting the deeds mentioned and yet you attempt to muddy his thread with baseless complaints. IMHO. Just a member, just an opinion, YMMV.

Peace

Oh, and my ex-gf was a victim of abuse at a very young age so I will never defend anyone, man or woman, who condones such practices.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

a reply to: grainofsand

The process as described disappeared by the 1980's as I mentioned above, no doubt due to changes in school inspection and child protection and so forth.

This really makes me wonder how this process of abuse, corruption and initiation is conducted since then, as I expect that it would still take place in some way....

Maybe the extreme abuse has ended, but there is still a certain about of abuse by certain directors in British workplaces .. If you read the job discussion forums, you have employers with various attitudes about "bright graduates". Things like "I always have graduates spend the first six months doing work other than we advertised for" or "bright graduates just need a kick in the right direction" and "[someone high up] wants the brightest graduate to work on this that or the other".

My own PhD at Heriot Watt University was dragged out for four years until 2009 because I refused to let an international alumni student take credit for my work. For this time I had to put up with my supervisor shouting and screaming at me, and doing a go-slow on my project. My response to this abuse has been to emigrate from the country.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Burn them at the stake. If you don't control your elected officials, they WILL control you.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It's funny to think about who in the current government in Britain was/is a "Fag-Master".

Being serious for a minute, it is a despicable thing.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join