It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination scars on arm question, I have more than I should....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: sosobad

3 scars like that ain't right. I am sorry that this has happened to you.

You probably have a 'file' somewhere that exists but you don't know it. Neither does your local Doctor.
Big Pharma sucks.

I have te feeling that 3 scars ain't right as well, I have tried looking online for info but can't find anything at all.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The episodes with the shots was when I was five and first entred school.

I have noticed since that I am quite lucky and don't scar very easily.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I have two, some people in school needed an extra bcg to make them immune, some didn't need the top up as their childhood bcg was still working so only have one.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

I have two, some people in school needed an extra bcg to make them immune, some didn't need the top up as their childhood bcg was still working so only have one.

Do you think I got a third as a booster? I am just trying to figure out why I got 3.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Back in my 6th Grade of Primary School a bunch of students needed to get shots. About half of my class went home sick after the shots. Not all of us had to get the shots though. Don't know about any scars anyone got from it though.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Back in my 6th Grade of Primary School a bunch of students needed to get shots. About half of my class went home sick after the shots. Not all of us had to get the shots though. Don't know about any scars anyone got from it though.

I assume this was America when you said 6th grade?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Ahh nope. Australia. Last year of Primary school

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have one scar and have never in my life seen three or even heard of it. I'd be interested as to why but I wouldn't worry too much. It's been what 25 years and you don't seem any worse for wear.. btw OP, we are all a little paranoid. We're all here on a conspiracy website right..

I'll be interested in what you find out.. best of luck..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Ahh nope. Australia. Last year of Primary school

Apologies, I immediately thought of the US. Just trying to see was this was going on everywhere.
edit on 7-9-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HooHaa
I have one scar and have never in my life seen three or even heard of it. I'd be interested as to why but I wouldn't worry too much. It's been what 25 years and you don't seem any worse for wear.. btw OP, we are all a little paranoid. We're all here on a conspiracy website right..

I'll be interested in what you find out.. best of luck..

That's the things I can't find anything in regards it, there was a page with a pdf on it discussing the vaccination scars on kids in turkey, that only 3 in 54 had 3 scars the page is now 404'd for some reason but I have the pdf saved to my phone, anyone know how to upload a pdf?
edit on 7-9-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
After looking for awhile as to why I have these scars I came across this thread and a woman in it named Juliet from Ireland, just slightly older than me describing the same triangle pattern of bcg scars on her arm.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join