It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination scars on arm question, I have more than I should....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hello all,
I have a quick question as to how many vaccine scars do you have on your arm? Every person my own age only seems to have 2 of these scars max,I have 3 on my left arm. I have 2 clustered as the norm and then I have another at the back of my arm that is the same as the other 2 but you would miss it if you where looking for it. For reference as to what the scars look like I am attaching this picture,

I can remember something strange the day that we had these shots done in school, please bear with me as this was a long time ago and I was young. It would have been in 89 or 90, we had a shot done and had a sugar lump after. Then there was a group of us, around 5 or so, held behind for a reason that I can't quite remember but I can remember the feeling of being unsafe and scared. Maybe I am being just a bit paranoid but everyone tells me that having 3 of scars is not normal and I just want to know if anyone else had 3 scars too?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, especially if it turns out to be nonsense.

ETA Changed picture to show what I mean.
edit on 6-9-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Yup got one also and If I remember correctly they were smallpox vaccinations.
I have two because the needle broke cos I tensed up and snapped it off.
I bunked off school for two weeks trying to avoid these injections because the kids at school gave me the impression the needle was like a samurai sword lol.
edit on 6-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yup got one also and If I remember correctly they were smallpox vaccinations.
I bunked off school for two weeks trying to avoid these injections becaSuse the kids at school gave me the impression the needle was like a samurai sword lol.

So you have 3 of those scars on your left arm too?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Got two cos the first one the needle broke and she did it again.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Got two cos the first one the needle broke and she did it again.

That is my understanding that some have 1 and others 2 but I have got 3. 2 on top each other and then one to the back of my arm that would be hard to spot, I have yet to find anyone with 3 also.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Yes, smallpox vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: boymonkey74

Yes, smallpox vaccinations.

I understand what they are, it is the how many I am confused by. Is it normal to have 3 of these scars?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I only have 1, and I don't remember seeing more than one on family members and friends. I had mine done in the late 60's or early 70's. I remember calling it the Butterfly shot, but haven't a clue why.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Got one of those myself from the BCG shot circa '95.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

When they tried to stick a needle in me way back in the early seventies i freaked head butted the nurse and took of they eventually gave up after a few times ,but i had a fear of needles for some reason and secondary school was just the same i never allowed them to give me jags when i was 13-14 .

The first needle i ever had was a Dentist in my late teen's but i do remember the hassle i caused and the fight i put up and all the kid's around me still got the measle's ,mump's etc anyway .

i remember this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

a reply to: GetHyped

a reply to: Lolliek

Cheers for the replies guys, do any of you know of anyone with more than 2 of these scars at all? Having 3 of them kinda seems odd to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't have time to search and link, but I think the scar you show is a result of stippling, a method of inoculating that does not involve injection by syringe. The small pox vaccinations of the 60s and earlier were subcutaneous in nature (if thats the right word), meaning a short needle was repeatedly jabbed into the skin in a patch work affair. Dead virus particles placed in the skin this way were targeted by the bodies immune system and thats how immunity was developed in an individual.

Don't now about current methods or vaccine application, but that picture of your scar is identical to the one on my moms shoulder. Her's was for Small Pox a looong time ago,

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I don't have time to search and link, but I think the scar you show is a result of stippling, a method of inoculating that does not involve injection by syringe. The small pox vaccinations of the 60s and earlier were subcutaneous in nature (if thats the right word), meaning a short needle was repeatedly jabbed into the skin in a patch work affair. Dead virus particles placed in the skin this way were targeted by the bodies immune system and thats how immunity was developed in an individual.

Don't now about current methods or vaccine application, but that picture of your scar is identical to the one on my moms shoulder. Her's was for Small Pox a looong time ago,

I have 3 of these marks not 1 or 2 like the norm, I know what they are I am asking if it is normal to have 3 of these scars?

ETA I got these in 1989 or 1990, not the 60's

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks for your post. I dont have scars. I have lost pigment where I received vaccinations. When I tan the vaccination area stays really white. I can see two or three separate blotches of lost pigment and a few moles near by that I believe were a result of the shots. I do not know what vaccinations they were from exactly but, I wont do it any again

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I got my shot back when I was young and got the scar like you are talking about on my left arm. About four or five years later I got another scar from something that was just like the vaccination right next to it on it's own. My mother mentioned it to the doctor when I was in for my yearly physical. The doctor said it seemed to revaccinate itself and she was satisfied but confused thinking I probably had some great immune system. I had thought about that when I got older and I wondered how that was possible. Now that I know a lot more about this stuff, I think it would be nearly impossible for that to happen as the doctor said. Now I do not remember, and neither did my mother, having another shot of any kind. I wonder if they injected something that later dissolved and boostered the vaccine or something.

This actually may be a conspiracy, they may have been doing things and not telling us everything.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I got my shot back when I was young and got the scar like you are talking about on my left arm. About four or five years later I got another scar from something that was just like the vaccination right next to it on it's own. My mother mentioned it to the doctor when I was in for my yearly physical. The doctor said it seemed to revaccinate itself and she was satisfied but confused thinking I probably had some great immune system. I had thought about that when I got older and I wondered how that was possible. Now that I know a lot more about this stuff, I think it would be nearly impossible for that to happen as the doctor said. Now I do not remember, and neither did my mother, having another shot of any kind. I wonder if they injected something that later dissolved and boostered the vaccine or something.

This actually may be a conspiracy, they may have been doing things and not telling us everything.

I sincerely hope it is not a conspiracy for my own sake, I do not want to be a part of it
I have both those scars and a third, I just don't know why I have the third one at all or how I got it. Gonna try and upload a pic shortly to show what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Seems like everyone I know has these scars , I don't have ANY like that.

We didn't have those shots if I remember correctly....
Weird

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

A pic to show what I am talking about, why do I have 3 scars?

Also added pic to op

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

When I was a kid, you had to have a smallpox shot before they would let you start school.

We went down to the docs office and got a shot. Even then I didn't think it was a big deal. A week later i went to school and they could not find a scar. Other kids had huge places on their arm and talked about how sore their arm was.
the teacher sent me home with a note; "get a vaccination".
We went back to the doc and got another one. Yep, again no scar. The teacher sent me home and ask the doctor to send a certificate of vaccination.
You guessed it, the only way I could get that was to get another shot. I told my mom I was about ready to get smallpox instead of another shot.
Finally the school accepted the doctor's certificate, but I still don't have a scar.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They sure look like the original. Mine are almost touching, those seem to be apart more but definitely look like mine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join