It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought this was creepy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have to read what is avalible because I have read so many things. I was raised reading. Did have toys to the extent most kids do growing up. So I have read ALOT in my time. So being picky really narrows my options down. I am just more opened.

*Z*

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
was the last thing you read, and what does the small print at the bottom of your avatar say?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Last thing I read was Merrick by Anne Rice. And the small print on the bottom of my Avie is just giving credit to the copyright it has on the picture.

*Z*

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Merrick? Never heard about that one is it about the "Elepahant Man"? I never really got into Anne Rice I think she is too romantic for my taste. I treid to read "Servant of the Bones" because it had an intresting premise but it left me flat.

Originally posted by Zerinity
The Last thing I read was Merrick by Anne Rice. And the small print on the bottom of my Avie is just giving credit to the copyright it has on the picture.

*Z*

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
is about a witch turned in to a vampire. You should read her Vampire series and the witch seris and Merrick which brings them together. It is actually very well done. I wasn't fond of Servent of the bones either ... Flat loike you said.

What is this Elephant man book .. I am curious woudl like to read it

*Z*

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
just me assuming that with a name like merick it would be about John Merrick. Hasn't the whole vampire vein been tapped out?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
To a point it has been ... but she adds a depth with it ...... it is actually a good read .. she has researched well in to the history she uses.
*Z*

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I like my horror sans romance !!!

Originally posted by Zerinity
To a point it has been ... but she adds a depth with it ...... it is actually a good read .. she has researched well in to the history she uses.
*Z*

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Heheheh
I am moving so I will talk to you after Xmas. You ahve a nice holiday I wont be on for a while ... so take care. hope to talk to you then

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Have you stopped moving? Well at least for the momment ?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Finally.
I am settling in. Happy Holidays and all that ... find anything new worth reading online???

*Z*

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
All I've read lately are 40K rules and game scenarios. How about you?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Not really anything to thrilling. Simply job applications and interveiw dates.

But I am stil alive.

*Z*

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What kinda work are ya' lookin' for ?

Neurosurgeon are ya?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
No ... I just want something to hold me over while I am in school.... I am gonna be an RN ... Al I have right now is my CPR cert ... then I am getting my CNA ... I just wat something to pay my bills with right now.

*Z*

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There's always table dancing!
Repo work is good and the hours let you go to school

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
TABLE DANCING ... :jumps on the table and remembers she can't dance: O ... Nevermind that then ... ... LOL .... I just got a job interveiw for a day care place ... so I should be ok ...

*Z*

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
time for my own kids I'll be damned if I watch somebod eles's ! More power to ya !

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well, my theory is that someone's gotta do it.

And hey ... they are gonna pay me very well since I am CPR certified in Adult/child/and infant CPR and most people don't have all three and a first ads cert as well.

Besides ... I liek kids, if I can give them back to their parents.

*Z*

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Barbcued with a side of slaw and some fries !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join