It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Writing on the Wall - Rise of the Religious Right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Yes its certainly not dead.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just wrote on this yesterday

I don't want to elaborate again, but the fanatics are doomed, religion is doomed... just read Albert Pike, i'll clarify again I don't believe the luciferian stuff is intended to be anything other than tripe that represents science and law over superstition...

regardless... I think it's all a play and that's the book being followed and religion is being drawn in for the kill, everything from the introduction of large numbers of Islamics into places where they will be slaughtered when people finally react, Israel having been given 300 + Nukes.... to China

Just watch China, from the police brutality against religious groups, to the playing of the recent be-headings in major cities on giant screens all day long...

China's a giant Atheist trunk monkey.... and we are building and building them, no one talks about it here, the Indonesian slave labor, their eyes increasingly on SE Asia where the majority of the muslims live...

What I believe is that when it's at the worst for the West... and we can't "intervene" to stop it... they will "unleash the atheists and the nihilists as pike put it.... China

The Victor of WW3 is already out there being prepared just like we were before WW2.... it's not Islam lol

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

It's a shame that people read things about theism, and then try to take the theism out of it. Pike seemed to believe in Satan, why don't you?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join