It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin breaks down crying... Tries to hold it together.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
Ur a pretty shallow person.
First thought that came to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Google "Putin cries" and see if any other video surfaces on his 30 year political career. Not going to find anything.

These are trying times and they seem to be taking its toll. He looks emotionally unstable. Stress does that.

AAC

Actually the guy cries on occasion it looks like...not that there's anything wrong with that of course...
It's just that at first I thought it was some big sign ... but now It looks to me like he just gets emotional sometimes....

Putin Cries at soft rock tribute:
www.youtube.com...

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 7-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: ****

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Lets pray Putin's just getting sentimental in his middle years.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sometimes, as a man, I'm moved to tears when I hear The Star-Spangled Banner. And I don't believe I'm bing pushed into starting a world war. It's just that the song moves me.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: Realtruth
Ur a pretty shallow person.
First thought that came to me.

The irony and the hypocrisy of your response is amusing, since you don't know me.

I based my reaction to Putin's crying on the chaos, and atrocities he has already committed against society that are well documented.

The facts remain Putin didn't get to where he is by being a saint.

Here is a little taste of Putin.

www.1913intel.com...

Vice President Joe Biden recently confided a sensational bit of news to the New Yorker magazine: In a 2011 meeting with Vladimir Putin, he had actually told Russia’s then-prime minister that he had no “soul.” Even more remarkable was Putin’s response. “And he looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, ‘We understand one another.’ ”

edit on 7-9-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Mongolia played that wonderfully. He just seems moved by the music and what it represents and the entire location and essence of it all. Just what I gathered from it anyways. He is a human being after all.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011

There is nothing wrong with crying in such a situation. It is beautiful anthem by the way.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Maybe we're reading too much into this. Maybe Putin just had some challenging street food that has coming knocking at the back door. Maybe instead of trying to hold it together, he's trying to hold it in. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I am pretty sure he is just moved with national pride.

People dont understand what that is anymore.

This is normal. When you feel a strong affinity to your people and your culture you will feel this. Patriotism. IT IS LOVE. Nationalists would be offended that he is feeling pride and patriotic love for a country not their own. As a fellow patriot of another country I am both validated and comforted by his love of his country and people.

edit on 9 8 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Putin is not 'strong'. He's unbalanced, ruling by fear and intimidation. If he was crying, the voices in his head probably said something he didn't like. How anyone could admire this egomaniac is something only the FOX'NEWS' viewers could understand. Good enough for Sean Hannity, good enough for the easily influenced.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
If you got to see him cry it was designed for a purpose. Nothing uncontrolled that gets released.

Same can be said for everything, including those ridiculous beheading videos.

Oh right, only your perceived enemies are in control of themselves, everyone else including America is just "incompetent".

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Putin is not 'strong'. He's unbalanced, ruling by fear and intimidation. If he was crying, the voices in his head probably said something he didn't like. How anyone could admire this egomaniac is something only the FOX'NEWS' viewers could understand. Good enough for Sean Hannity, good enough for the easily influenced.

Your views are wrong. It is unlikely you will learn anything but I want to remind readers that such views are the reasons for conflict and war. You are highly biased and your words are dipped in hatred.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is really unfortunate that the former constituents of USSR are now plotting and committing crime against Russians to "avenge" some past grievances. These have become vassals of USA and facilitators of this nation's quest for world domination.

The conflict in Ukraine is a NATO war. It is undeclared war but it war none-the-less.

Russia has to and will protect itself.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Probably because he has emotions, normal ones.

Half-right.

Putin is unraveling, I hope Russia survives.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join