It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronistic Singing? Channeling Freddie Mercury???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

You have to be kidding me. I was just thinking about that same song yesterday. what is going on? I don't listen to radio or watch tv at all so I didn't catch anything about him on there. And I had no idea that it was Freddy's birthday.
edit on 6-9-2014 by Dimithae because: Added a line

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: new_here

You have to be kidding me. I was just thinking about that same song yesterday. what is going on? I don't listen to radio or watch tv at all so I didn't catch anything about him on there. And I had no idea that it was Freddy's birthday.

Your guess is as good as mine, Dimithae... but I like to imagine him smiling and waving from beyond the grave, feeling quite pleased at his cosmic joke! I'm glad I went ahead and posted about it, otherwise I would never had known I was not the only one affected by the 'Freddie phenomenon!'

I tell you this: the next time a song stalks my consciousness, I will certainly look into the status of the musicians and see if there is any relevance to the day in question.

It is interesting, to say the least...-

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
My first concert was Queen in 1982 when i was 12 years old. It was the Hot Space tour. Hails to Freddie Mercury, Larry Lurex, and Farouk Bulsara!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join