It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain this image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.solarham.net...

I haven't seen any posts on flares lately a little too quiet ???

edit on 5-9-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Not I but, it certainly looks cool.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I know it has something to do w/ protons and radiation..

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Did you try copying and pasting it in Google? Maybe someone wrote something on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.swpc.noaa.gov...
a reply to: Iamthatbish
I'm smart but not a genius what the heck does it mean.. Might mess with communications I think?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Some more information here.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

At the higher altitudes of the atmosphere, you have the ionosphere. Because it's at the boundary between the Earth and the rest of the universe, all sorts of high energy particles and ions from the Sun and the rest of the universe come zipping towards earth and end up colliding with one or more atoms in the ionosphere. The resulting collisions tends to knock electrons off atoms (creating more ions), which then give off photons when they go back into a stable orbit around an atom.

So many ions end up floating around that they actually reflect radio waves back to Earth. That's useful to us, because radio stations on the ground can bounce radio signals off the ionosphere like a mirror and communicate even though they are well below the horizon. Sometimes getting radio waves reflected back isn't so good when you are trying to communicate with a satellite. Knowing how strong the solar winds are helps predict when this can happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This site explains it fairly well. Not certain if it's accurate or not.

The D layer is the innermost layer, 60 km to 90 km above the surface of the Earth. Ionization here is due to Lyman series-alpha hydrogen radiation at a wavelength of 121.5 nanometre (nm) ionizing nitric oxide (NO). In addition, with high Solar activity hard X-rays (wavelength < 1 nm) may ionize (N2, O2). During the night cosmic rays produce a residual amount of ionization. Recombination is high in the D layer, the net ionization effect is low, but loss of wave energy is great due to frequent collisions of the electrons (about ten collisions every msec). As a result high-frequency (HF) radio waves are not reflected by the D layer but suffer loss of energy therein. This is the main reason for absorption of HF radio waves, particularly at 10 MHz and below, with progressively smaller absorption as the frequency gets higher. The absorption is small at night and greatest about midday. The layer reduces greatly after sunset; a small part remains due to galactic cosmic rays. A common example of the D layer in action is the disappearance of distant AM broadcast band stations in the daytime.

Ionosphere Layers: D Layer

stormcell beat me to it.
edit on 5-9-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Is there a reason for concern I follow the page from time to time and have never seen it red that's the real reason for my concern also we have been lucky we've dodged a bunch of bullets lately I wonder when our luck will run out kinda like the first episode of revolution... a reply to: stormcell

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Greetings- The human body also "needs" ions and runs better if they are in balance. Every "machine" fax, cells, computers, microwaves, etc. draws the 'negative ions' from the atmosphere. This is the reason behind the saying "ALL the machines will take over..."

Drink a bunch of water and get a 'negative ion attracting bracelet' Every watch baseball or golf on t.v. Do You see the various neon colored bracelets and necklaces? Yasiel Puig of the L.A. Dodgers is one that wears a bracelet/necklace of this ilk.

cool pic

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Could be from this solar event.

FILAMENT ERUPTION, POSSIBLY EARTH-DIRECTED: For days, amateur astronomers around the world have been monitoring an enormous filament of dark plasma snaking across the face of the sun. Today it erupted. A movie from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory seems to show debris from the blast hurtling in the general direction of Earth. Stay tuned for coronagraph data, which could confirm or refute an Earth-directed CME. UPDATE: According to NOAA analysts, the CME could deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field on Sept. 6th. This is not a particularly fast or powerful CME. Nevertheless, the coming impact could spark auroras. The last two minor CMEs that struck Earth in late August triggered beautiful displays of Northern and Southern Lights. The reason: it's aurora season. High-latitude sky watchers should prepare for Sept. 6th.

From the same link of the op front page.

Added 09/05/2014 @ 22:40 UTC Geomagnetic Storm Watch A minor geomagnetic storm watch is in effect for the next 24-48 hours. A large filament eruption observed on Tuesday generated a CME that may deliver a glancing blow to our geomagnetic field. Sky watchers at high latitudes should remain alert as we head into the weekend.

edit on 9/5/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Do they really work?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I've got one on right now, PureStrength™ When I go out in public I'll also bring My Q-Link™ Which is a magnetized copper. This MacBook™ is the only technical I use besides a toaster for My Pop-Tarts™ "Jones" No cellphone, no microwave..

I can tell a difference and one of My dogs can too.. The 2 times She has refused to go on a morning walk was the 2 times I didn't have My Q-Link™ and She is a Weimaraner, ergo, German so, kinda speaks for the "science".. I feel better and isn't that the point? It could be a "total mind screw" but does it matter?

If You go the Q-Link™ route I'd suggest anything other than the leather cord they send with it, You know, unless You're into leather and I'm not "judging" (catcher's mask and swim fins on this end!!)

namaste

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

edit on 0520140920141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We got some nasty looking sunspots coming around the corner. I think we are going to have good northern lights early next week.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Good thing it wasn't pointed at us. They rarely are.

Bathing in sunlight is better than stumbling in the dark.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
When I go out in public I'll also bring My Q-Link™ ....

I can tell a difference and one of My dogs can too.. The 2 times She has refused to go on a morning walk was the 2 times I didn't have My Q-Link™

The "Q-link" is just a newage (ryhmes with sewage)scam.

edit on 5-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Looks relatively normal to me. The bright side is where daylight is
And the poles are usually lit up like Xmas trees.
The Earths', weaker by the day, magnetosphere is making little solar happenings
appear much stronger. IMHO of course.

Oh and maybe ABC NEWS realized Qlink was disrupting
their mind control apparatus.

edit on 5-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: Abc mind control

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Busted!! You got Me w/the Zapruder Film. Great, now I have to get a new Nom de plum to hock My wares...hahahaha

It works for Me, and not to read like I'm egocentric, but I'm the only One I really need to fool. I read where I'd be wasting My time if I started to meditate, what I needed was some "good old fashioned Prayer" So I started meditating.. Now My health is "perfect" Sure, My back/neck are still broken and can't be fixed, but I AM not My body. I'm off the 4 different meds. for hypertension, cholesterol, PTSD and sleep.

To wit: Figure out what it is that You deem "valuable" or "Top Shelf" got it imagined? I'll bet You, that even a computer neophyte like Me can find some reports to the contrary. Do You like BMW™ cars? I'll find someone that doesn't...
You know those NordicTrax™ or a similar high priced clothes hanger? They also "work" but One has to get up and use it. Who says they don't work? The One who thought all they had to do was look at it, like some osmosis was going to take over...

Could be I got one that worked. Could be this is ALL rationalization on My end. Works for Me.

To YeahKeep: Send Me an address You want Me to send the Q-Link™ and I'll send it to You along with $20.00 See if it works for YourSelf, after a long enough period of testing, just send it back. Then post Your results for ALL to see, but You have to enter this agreement free of any prejudices on whether the Q-Link™ works. Any monies left over from this "test" is FREE for You to keep, as a token of Ou Q-Links™ appreciation... hahahahaha

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You've all missed it. Obviously on the chart it mentions flux which as you know means flux capacitor. It's a time portal ready to be used by the elites to escape the coming apocolips or however you spell it. Sorry I just had to post it LOL.

new topics

top topics

join