It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President Announces The US Is The Other Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace
Yes, this all ties into Obamas Promise to La Raza, and La Raza is wants some thing Done Now!

So, Obama has his Boys, run out there and Welcome the illegals so La Raza and All the Hispanic's that can Vote, Do!

In the face of a White House backtrack on executive amnesty, National Council of La Raza spokeswoman Janet Murguia pressed President Obama to “fulfill his promise” to approximately six million illegal immigrants, declaring that “we’re done waiting.”

Murguia spoke with MSNBC’s Jose Diaz-Balart on Friday about Obama’s attempt to give Senate Democrats cover by putting off a promised amnesty for illegal immigrants until after the 2014 election. The White House has said for months that action would come by the end of the summer.

“We, as a community, expect him to fulfill his promises,” she said. “The president, in March, when we asked him to take administrative action, asked us to wait, because there was still going to be a chance for some legislative action. And we waited then.”
“And now there are some Senate Democrats who are asking us to wait again!” Murguia continued. “You know, we’re done waiting. We’ve waited long enough. Every day that we wait, 1,100 lives are shattered as a result of deportation and separation.”

“The time for waiting has come and gone,” she said. “We really need to see action now.”

“The president has legal authority to step in and act,” Murguia later asserted. “And that’s what we have to look to today. And that’s what were expecting. We just need him to do what he said he would do, and act.”

La Raza Owns Obama

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Did You see where the BofA™ illegal foreclosure settlement $$$ is going? LaRaza™ will now be able to hire the whole family instead of just the illegal nanny, driver, gardner and maids.

There is a picture of Holder announcing the $6B that BofA™ is NOT going to pay taxes on.. You know things are amiss when instead of a legally acquired settlement becomes a tax write-off. The State of Flori-Duh got $330M those who had their houses foreclosed illegally got an avg. of $1400.00 But what would You expect from a State where the Gov. spends $75M for a job that pays $337/yr. and that $$ came from a Healthcare Fraud in Alabama.. The State where DukeEnergy™ wants US to pay for a nuclear plant that "may" be built in N.C. in 2045, this after Duke™ didn't pay $16M for the Crystal River Plant (Citrus County)

Jeez another tangent.. My apologies. Remember the Alamo!

namaste

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If it isn't right now, it soon will be.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

La Raza has always had offices to set up Mexicans that enter the country illegally to fast track them into applying for government subsidies. Viva La Raza ........ Its always a chant at a immigration rally.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The problem is that Obama can not afford this at all, nor can the Democratic party. If he goes forward, while he may gain the support of some of the hispanic community, he looses several key states in the process, and the Republicans win. And when the amount of aid in the states that are sanctuary goes way down, or states start to run out of money, how much support do you really think that they will have in congress?

Guess, La Raza may think that they won a significant victory, however, when people are going hungry and states have to make cuts, care to guess where it is going to hit? Pretty close to home, so the more that Obama acts, the worst it is for them in the long run and the future.

It will not be surprising if in the future, the tide of public opinion to where it becomes harder for those who are of Latino descent to find assistance to the point of the come back of bigotry and prejudice in some major parts of the country. This issue, immigration is a hot button issue, is one that is going to continue for years, and eventually the federal government will have to do something, and instead of a show, will actually have to do something more substantial.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Short/near sightedness is a basic PROGRESSIVE function when your ideas are crap or you don't know what you are doing,that way when you leave it all falls on the NEXT guy.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
The problem is that Obama can not afford this at all, nor can the Democratic party. If he goes forward, while he may gain the support of some of the hispanic community, he looses several key states in the process, and the Republicans win. And when the amount of aid in the states that are sanctuary goes way down, or states start to run out of money, how much support do you really think that they will have in congress?

Guess, La Raza may think that they won a significant victory, however, when people are going hungry and states have to make cuts, care to guess where it is going to hit? Pretty close to home, so the more that Obama acts, the worst it is for them in the long run and the future.

It will not be surprising if in the future, the tide of public opinion to where it becomes harder for those who are of Latino descent to find assistance to the point of the come back of bigotry and prejudice in some major parts of the country. This issue, immigration is a hot button issue, is one that is going to continue for years, and eventually the federal government will have to do something, and instead of a show, will actually have to do something more substantial.

I have said many times when it lands in your state, your city, your job, or in your neighborhood is when it makes a huge difference. Most of the eastern seaboard, and midwest haven't really seen the results of illegals like the States on the border. Thanks to Obama that is changing, and he is the one responsible for changing it. I agree it will be their undoing so to say and if the republicans don't shut the hell up and oppose immigration reform they to will suffer as well.

Having left California 3 years ago and moving to Virginia they are just seeing the beginnings of illegals in labor related jobs and folks are starting to get pissy. Many years guys would have a truck full of expensive mowers doing landscape and yard maintenance making a good living, working their butts off and doing well without a education. That is slowly changing, I see it happening right before my eyes. Next is construction business, a brick mason has told me he is already having problems. It won't take long .

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Glad, glad, glad we fled So Cal in '08. I prepared taxes for 10 years in California and I was ready to slap the next illegal filing taxes with someone's stolen SSN and the IRS's blessing.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mountainmeg
Glad, glad, glad we fled So Cal in '08. I prepared taxes for 10 years in California and I was ready to slap the next illegal filing taxes with someone's stolen SSN and the IRS's blessing.

I have been preaching this for some time here, but it falls on deaf eyes. I have seen in to many times in the car wash industry. E-Verify is a joke as well, it just verifies if its a good social not who it belongs to.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As soon as Mexico starts paying for their welfare.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The real problem is that this is a hot button issue that the federal government could have taken care of years ago, but chose to ignore. Neither side is so innocent and ultimately now they have a mess that they are forced to clean up and deal with.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The real problem is that this is a hot button issue that the federal government could have taken care of years ago, but chose to ignore. Neither side is so innocent and ultimately now they have a mess that they are forced to clean up and deal with.

Really that is the problem neither side is cleaning it up or dealing with it, they continue to provide lip service and we end with a bunch of do nothings. Right now it is worse than it has ever been. I have friends and family in Ca, and AZ they say it's worse than ever thanks to the current administration. This open border we have goes back as far as I can remember when I was 17, 40 years ago. I lived in CA until 53 and have witnessed everything wrong with they way we are handling this. Both in business and in personal life. California politicians pander to the problem so bad they make DC look like pikers.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Believe it or not, this problem started in the 1940's with the US entry into World War II. The Federal government invited the migrant workers into the country to work the fields and to help fill the void due to the large number of men going off to fight the war. The problem is that the Federal Government has never said thank you and send them back. So one can say that this problem has been going on since the end of World War II and none of the adminstrations have done anything about it. They give lip service to get votes.

Now the problem is bigger than what they would expect and ultimately instead of taking the action required, even if it is politically inconvienet, neither side can afford to offend, so they talk a good talk, but don't walk the walk. Then when say the individual states do something, you see rioting and people screaming foul, when the problem lies with DC.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I can't believe he's actually saying that.. actually I can, and this is the new normal in the states now huh?

Democrats aren't even going to pretend that they're concerned about American culture or the fundamental well being of the country?

Can't say I didn't see this coming, if Americans don't take back their country soon it'll be a third world # hole within a few decades, the movie Elysium will probably be the future.. this goes for Europe too, just swap out the Mexicans for Muslims.

They're levelling the playing field, seems like this has been the plan all along because both our leaders and the people surely can't have been stupid enough to not have foreseen the catastrophic repercussions of these absolutely braindead policies.

Or am I underestimating the stupidity of large groups of people? I think I might be..

So instead of elevating the Third World to industrialized nations they'll be taking the Western world down a few pegs.

It's actually a brilliant plan if you want to control people, they'll generate so much chaos they'll have to step in and save us with a technological dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Believe it or not, this problem started in the 1940's with the US entry into World War II. The Federal government invited the migrant workers into the country to work the fields and to help fill the void due to the large number of men going off to fight the war. The problem is that the Federal Government has never said thank you and send them back. So one can say that this problem has been going on since the end of World War II and none of the adminstrations have done anything about it. They give lip service to get votes.

Now the problem is bigger than what they would expect and ultimately instead of taking the action required, even if it is politically inconvienet, neither side can afford to offend, so they talk a good talk, but don't walk the walk. Then when say the individual states do something, you see rioting and people screaming foul, when the problem lies with DC.

100% Agree, at 17 I worked for a plumber that turned out to be a coyote, he was a gringo but born in Mexico in a Mormon settlement. I asked why and how could he do it. Back then we are talking 40 years he said the government knew what he and everyone else was doing. They would watch him bring people across. He said they were well aware and didn't care, so the next obvious question was why stop. He said a new breed of mean was going on and chances are you could get shot very easily when it come time to get paid.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

It seems to me it's more of a "What would you rather have one taxpayer at $100.00 or 10 taxpayers at $10.00 ea.?" If you lose the $100.00 you are at zero if you lose one $10.00 it's only a 10% hit and easily replaceable. Plus you pander to them and they keep you in the wealth and power as long as the pander continues.

It's the life styles people have worked so hard to obtain that become non existent that has everyone going. You will have worked hard for nothing, we are close to that now I think. 17 Trillion is a lot of dinero.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

While government might actually care about money I don't think the puppeteers do, they have other agendas to follow.
Besides they already have more money than they could ever spend, granted, much wants more but I subscribe to the NWO theory so I think that's their ultimate goal.

I think the US might be the biggest roadblock to this and this is why the country is being systematically dismantled and if this is just politicians blundering about they couldn't have made a better job if they tried.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Maybe Mexico wants to see a rerun of the Alamo.

Only this time they're better prepared with all those nice shiny weapons the US government sold them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join