It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President Announces The US Is The Other Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just when you think you have seen everything about immigration, Mexico's President wants all US states to evolve like California. I am so glad I got out of that state. California is now a sanctuary state, illegals receive Driver's Licenses, and if you watch the video with Governor Brown he wants to work on a plan for Mexicans to cross the border in 20 minutes. These damn people have lost their minds. How will they properly check anything? Has anyone noticed the impact of illegals in terms of cost to the state? Having friends and family in California I got calls last week saying the state is trying to pass a $1.00 a gallon tax increase to help pay for the cost.

Source

edit on 5-9-2014 by MarlinGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Mexifornia!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Mexifornia!

Yeah I gotta tell you been there done that, bought the t-shirt and wore it inside out. Virginia is so much better. The friends are looking to move, one is a nurse with horror stories, and the other a farrier unable to make good money because the illegals don't play by the same tax paying rules he does. It's a mess and getting worse.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Mexifornia!

Yeah I gotta tell you been there done that, bought the t-shirt and wore it inside out. Virginia is so much better. The friends are looking to move, one is a nurse with horror stories, and the other a farrier unable to make good money because the illegals don't play by the same tax paying rules he does. It's a mess and getting worse.

Texas can always use a good farrier.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

My cousin lived in LA for a few years and he could not wait to get out of there. He moved to Chicago and now he can't wait to get out of there...lol

edit on 5-9-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Isn't this an act of war? He's pretty much laying out his plan for invasion - to take over the peoples America. Isn't that what this is, or am I being mellow-dramatic here? America IS NOT "the other Mexico". Mexico would have to beat us in a war first(LOL). I think he is delusional and has no respect for America. But then gain, most of the world don't respect us and play our liberal system like a violin.
edit on 5-9-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Isn't this an act of war? He's pretty much laying out his plan for invasion - to take over the peoples America. Isn't that what this is, or am I being mellow-dramatic here? America IS NOT "the other Mexico". Mexico would have to beat us in a war first(LOL). I think he is delusional and has no respect for America. But then gain, most of the world don't respect us and play our liberal system like a violin.

dramatic? Na there has never been any respect. Just look at the whole Tahmoressi debacle. It's a bad deal and not getting better.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Can you fix the link so other people can read it too?
I am always up for a good breitbart report

And yes the president running his flaps about something being a act of war is very dramatic.
Let's leave that phrase for an actual act.
edit on thFri, 05 Sep 2014 13:51:57 -0500America/Chicago920145780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

My cousin lived in LA for a few years and he could not wait to get out of there. He moved to Chicago and now he can't wait to get out of there...lol

The classic definition of frying pan into the fire.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Can you fix the link so other people can read it too?
I am always up for a good breitbart report

And yes the president running his flaps about something being a act of war is very dramatic.
Let's leave that phrase for an actual act.

Ok I had to drop the http://, try that, thanks for checking it out.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Link , there you go.

I find it ludicrous that this is being allowed to happen. I lived in L.A. when I was young back in the mid and late 80's. Glad my family got out of there.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh well at least we know this won't be affecting American unemployment. All our jobs are overseas

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So they have video, just not of what they are quoting him saying, sounds about right for them.
I would say I don't care for the choice of words that he said, if in fact they were, but don't see this as much more then a politician in front of a mic blowing smoke.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
They've been agitating and calling for the Reconquista for years. Now that Cali is becoming a desert ... maybe we should let them have it and turn the rest of the water off.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They've been agitating and calling for the Reconquista for years. Now that Cali is becoming a desert ... maybe we should let them have it and turn the rest of the water off.

I believe it's still the 10th largest economy in the world, if they haven't screwed that up to. Thats to much money for all those politicians to lose.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Born and raised in SOCA. Forever thankful.

It's a "Live and Let Live" environment. I never have to un-learn bigotry.

edit on 5-9-2014 by Annee because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

California is now a sanctuary state, illegals receive Driver's Licenses,

Yes and they drive like there in mexico.

Got hit by one Tue morning.

I was making a left hand turn and he tried to pass me in the oncoming lane.

Very little damage to my car but my bumper left a groove down the passenger side of his truck from front to back.

Then in very broken english he was trying to blame me for not seeing him behind me.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
dp
edit on 5-9-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

The illegals are victims of oppression and misguided like we are. But I have to say, if and when we merge with Mexico, the traffic isn't really the best down there. And it is not the safest.

US traffic is abominable, though other places are far worse.

So from a commuter standpoint, how will continued illegal immigration affect driving conditions here, especially the Southern states?

I might be overthinking this, it is after midnight so forgive me

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Oh well at least we know this won't be affecting American unemployment. All our jobs are overseas

Right, Right, Except, You have to remember Obama already agreed to give the jobs away and turn America into his Dream of a Third World Nation.

Has anyone seen the new app out?

edit on 5-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join