It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tangleing with the wrong guy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just below this little thread here, you will find two threads about an unresponsive plane being followed by US jets.

The first thread beat the second thread by one minute. I opened the second one.
The only reply to that thread was by the poster of the first thread, a moderator who, told the second OP that he had been beaten to the punch and promptly closed the second thread.

I had this silly vision of a moderator opening a heavy iron door, sticking his head inside, giggling and then slamming the door shut.

Best thread close I've seen here.
Anyone else seen good ones that are funny?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I just saw that myself and laughed, lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yesterday I posted on a thread after reading one posted minutes earlier on a completely different topic.
After making a comment, watched flags starting to come in and checking several other threads I noticed something funny. The thread that was made just prior to the one I posted in had changed matching the topic to the one I did post in. It seems a certain account holder edited his thread thinking it was going to get lots of flags like the one after it. Unfortunately for them the topic died and they look like an idiot now.
I still thought it was quite amusing seeing how desperate some are for flags worth nothing. It's like they're saving up for that retirment property they always wanted.
edit on 9/5/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

new topics

join