It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military fighters trailing unresp. aircraft in Atlantic... UPDATE: Plane crashed near Jamaica

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple

I clicked on your link and hit search as you had the details in search. While there you can pull up cockpit view based on readings, it is showing loss of control or veering in the pic with the ocean below.
cockpit view
edit on 9/5/2014 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
CNN just said plane was made this year. French and US made.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

It seems it's on auto pilot as it's still at 25,000 ft and heading over East Jamaica in the next ten minutes. Not out of control at the moment!
edit on 5.9.2014 by flammadraco because: Predictive text is crap

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I am using Flightradar24 and see said plane south of cuba

my question is,as a complete novice of how this system works. would we be able to see Military Fighters on such a system,

Thanks is advance for your reply

Riouz

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Riouz

No, only commercial flights.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be easier to just mandate that the pilot has to wear a mask at all times during flight, no matter the size plane? Would be a hella lot cheaper than trying to snatch planes out of the air or installing an autopilot landing system on all aircraft.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Thankyou

second

Riouz

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Basically if you try it, and it dosent work, and the plane crashes you could be blamed for bringing the plane down. The plane is going to crash anyway, I just feel with the many leaps we've made in technology we would have a safe reliable way to get rouge airplanes out of the sky

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
He's getting close to Jamaica. The pilot only has so long to wake-up again, if he isn't completely dead.

Let's hope the plane begins to get more oxygen in it, and by some miracle, it revives the pilot. He's running out of chances to land this thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Have they said how much fuel or flight time the plane has?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Altitude just dropped to 24,900 ft.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Why dont we have a way to snatch planes out of the air or to safely land them pilot or not

Supposedly, "they" have the technology to remotely hack and control a plane. That's one of the myriad of theories of the 9-11 planes. Maybe "they" don't want to make it obvious "they" have the technolgy by using it on a small plane where the pilot and passengers are apparently dead and not involved in some type of terrorism.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco
try the 3D link in the flight radar i said cockpit but it is the 3D option on the left hand side
Flight radar

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Not available on the app

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'm not seeing an updated altitude on Flightradar24.com, still showing 25,000ft.

Do you have a more accurate stream of info than I, or is mine just not refreshing properly?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think my app just messed up, because I'm showing he made a U-turn?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

But now it's gone back up to 25000ft, I'm sure Zaphod can explain if this is significant, turbulence maybe?
edit on 5-9-2014 by paradisepurple because: Grammar

link   
Speeds dropped to 170mph

link   
How about a remote control kill switch and parachute on every craft. If the plane is not responsive like this, the FAA can trigger a remote kill switch and parachute and watch slowly float to the ground. Or just a parachute, and wait for the fuel to run out.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Well this is a good prevention method though not fail proof the pilot could suffers heart attack or have some health problem.surly we can develop a plane snatching method

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join