It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First England...and now...Germany? Yes, Sharia Law zones enforced by roving groups

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Muslim gangs tried the same crap here in Australia a couple of times.

Wanna know what happened...?

Cronulla riots happened and the Muslim gangs got the crap beaten out of em'...lol

The second time, a few hundred non-muslims in Melbourne chased down a gang of "islamic enforcers", through the burbs, caught them and hospitalised them.

People in EU and the US need to act like men and face these punks head on and in force, instead of winging about how the muzzies are taking over your country. You still outnumber them by at least 1000 to 1, they only represent a tiny, concentrated portion of tour countries population.

Grow some balls...!!

Know what our PM said when Muzzies demanded sharia law be implemented in Australian cities...!?!

He tole them "publicly", to piss off..!!

Why did he say it..?

Because he knows that non-Muslim Aussies will not tolerate Muslim laws or take any crap from them. There'd be nation wide versions of Cronulla going on and a lot of hospitals/graveyards filling up with Muslims..lol

edit on 7-9-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes you can bet the ones saying they exist read the daily mail, live no where near a muslim population and are just falling for the fails BS.
Myself and Skalla live and work in the Muslim communities both of us have told you it is just BS.
Again please tell me where these no go zones are.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yes you can bet the ones saying they exist read the daily mail, live no where near a muslim population and are just falling for the fails BS.
Myself and Skalla live and work in the Muslim communities both of us have told you it is just BS.

Or better still, bring the evidence (and plenty of it) and let us dissect it

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

how the hell would i know where the no go zones are i left the U.K in 87 and have no interest in returning unless for a holiday to visit family...

as i said in my last post the truth lies somewhere in between...i have no choice but to take your word for it and keep in the back of my mind you and skalla could yourselves be muslim...

and as the above poster mentioned we have had some issues with this style of gang enforcement here but it was after a few years nipped in the bud so to speak

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I suggest you goto the member photos....we are both on there.
Also just look at my thread history...

Oh and believe me in that If they did exist I would be the first to round up some like minded people and put a stop to it.
edit on 7-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

where on the site do find these photos ? i had no idea there were pics of members....

so how about the EDL do they exist ? and what is their purpose if you do not mind explaining ? or is it just more you tube garbage ?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You are getting pretty funny. Your implication is that it would cast doubts on our credibility if we were Muslim. You are giving your self away now

and btw, this is me - i did not choose this pic to throw two fingers up at you, it was just the easiest to find. No offence is offered to you

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The EDL is for drunken racists and undercover combat 18 members.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

The EDL is for drunken racists and undercover combat 18 members.

I think that you're placing their actual IQ level far too high. They're knuckle-dragging morons who can't tie their shoes.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

May as well show myself also seeing he thinks we could be Muslim.

Would a Muslim make threads about beer and such?.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
I have not been to England for several years. I always had a hoot when I was there though. The guys I play golf with who are mostly UK Expats and a few Aussi blokes almost all say the Islam take over is one of the reasons they worry about their birth countries ! I will admit being where we are and seeing monthly reports of some bomb or shooting by a declared Muslim group does not brighten our outlook on the religion of peace.. I just figure they will keep pushing until they get what they want or a big hammer falls on their heads..end of problem..

Other than reading what is posted online or talking to friends no one knows what is going on unless they see it for themselves.. You live there and you no doubt know your surroundings and working conditions better than anyone who is not there on the scene. Looking at all the article though there must be something to the Sharia Law Zones.

A simple search with the words "sharia law zones in england" brought up everything from blogs, news paper articles to yahoo answers.

www.cbn.com/.../Islamic-Sharia-Law-Comes-to-Great-Britain

LONDON -- Stoning for adultery. Amputations for theft. Death for apostates. And second-class status for Christians and Jews. This is life under Sharia law, the Islamic system practiced in countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Great Britain.

Yes, Great Britain.

There are reportedly some 85 Sharia courts now operating there, with Islamic judges ruling on cases ranging from financial to marital disputes among British Muslims.

www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-religious
Muslim Religious Police Begin Enforcing Islamic Law in London (VIDEO)

There are already 85 Sharia councils operating in the UK. 40% of UK Muslims have been polled as saying that they want Islamic law. 1/3 of young UK Muslims believe a Muslim who converts to another religion should be executed.

The number 85 seems to come up in many articles..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

well thx for the reply...no offense taken....it is only fair that i ask the question as i am not there on the ground so all i have to go on is hear say ...

btw you have an ugly mug

and for the record i would be more inclined to take yours and boy monkeys word for it than a you tube vid...thx for the clarification

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There are Sharia courts in the US too. And there have been Sharia Judgements made in the US.

The word court seems to confuse many - re: Sharia in the UK and US they are centres for mediation in which both parties agree to take part and have an agreed religious mediator, just like when two parties use a Priest or Rabbi to mediate a dispute such as one in a marriage or business, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

And no hands get chopped off, disputes get settled.... I'm sure some people benefit and some people leave feeling hard done by just like any mediation process.

But people have to make a choice to take part, personal responsibility and all that.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I was thoroughly wankered, i am lying on the floor by the bins at a beer festival, and have chinese eyes for good reason too.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh
Civil war is coming to Europe. Very soon.
An unstoppable force is heading for an immovable object.

Only now is the west waking up to the insidious menace within. And its frightening what is gathering under the radar on both sides.
I will not breach T & C's by linking, but those with eyes can easily find horrifying manifesto from both viewpoints.

War is coming, mark my words.

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

-Enoch Powell April 1968, may be prophetic after all.

No civil war will come to Europe, they've planned for that already.Remember these idiots are trying to start a war with Russia and China.That is where you`ll be sent to be used as cannon fodder. The final slap on the face will come when the Muslims refuse to be transcripted into the armed forces of the country that has given them everything and in return has been walked on like a welcome mat. They`ll scream racism or say that Allah forbids them from fighting in non Muslim wars and your govt. will then cave allowing these swine to stay home while you go away. Looking at there track record i`d be a little concerned about leaving my wife or daughters at home alone with these pukes roaming around.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46

originally posted by: HumansEh
Civil war is coming to Europe. Very soon.
An unstoppable force is heading for an immovable object.

Only now is the west waking up to the insidious menace within. And its frightening what is gathering under the radar on both sides.
I will not breach T & C's by linking, but those with eyes can easily find horrifying manifesto from both viewpoints.

War is coming, mark my words.

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

-Enoch Powell April 1968, may be prophetic after all.

No civil war will come to Europe, they've planned for that already.Remember these idiots are trying to start a war with Russia and China.That is where you`ll be sent to be used as cannon fodder. The final slap on the face will come when the Muslims refuse to be transcripted into the armed forces of the country that has given them everything and in return has been walked on like a welcome mat. They`ll scream racism or say that Allah forbids them from fighting in non Muslim wars and your govt. will then cave allowing these swine to stay home while you go away. Looking at there track record i`d be a little concerned about leaving my wife or daughters at home alone with these pukes roaming around.

Not all of us would be called away to fight in a foreign war.

Some like myself are too old for conscription (not too old to kick some ass on the home front though, if called upon to do it). Some aren't 100% fit for duty (flat feet or what ever).

Some (again like myself), would be classed as having essential jobs on the home front.

Out of a population of 35million, only around 5% - 10% would actually ever be sent away to fight.

That's a lot of people left at home for some group of idiots to pick a fight with.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad2000

Don`t think it`s any different over here (The Netherlands), we already had riots over here because of it.

The government knows the same thing would happen over here, so they forbid that crap very quickly.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I can't wait until they try this in Northern Ireland

I predict an uptick in popcorn sales.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jajaja

Britain is probably on a knife edge right now. The police and media have been downplaying this for years so as to not cause a fuss. But since we've been sharing 'racial riot stories', but Britain has had its fair share of them.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
a reply to: jajaja

Britain is probably on a knife edge right now. The police and media have been downplaying this for years so as to not cause a fuss. But since we've been sharing 'racial riot stories', but Britain has had its fair share of them.

en.wikipedia.org...

I say let it explode, it will pop eventually, let it run its course, eventually the people will (maybe) do something.

I am sure there are a few arms still stashed away in N.Ireland that may come in handy.

After all, the UK negociates and gives power to terrorists (the PIRA), well, you can do the same to your Islamic friends.

Perhaps you should do internment, in your own back yard.

I think this can be filed under K for Karma.

edit on 7-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join