It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First England...and now...Germany? Yes, Sharia Law zones enforced by roving groups

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Badgered1

...if these believers wish to have their little laws, then they can certainly use them to govern those who WISH TO BE GOVERNED under those laws...That means they have no say on any non-Muslim, and no say on anyone Muslim who does not want Sharia...

Can't allow it as their "law" dictates that non-believers be held to the same standards. How can you say allow them have the laws yet they can't follow the laws? Too confusing and a contradiction.

Also, what if these judges of these self imposed laws decide that a 14 year old girl needs to be stoned to death? Too problematic

Or we just decide, as a planet, that religion is an outdated form of control and usually causes more harm than good.

this is a better idea!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

What was this video supposed to prove? You have racist prick driving around in a car mouthing off about what should be in society then starts an argument with another guy and gets slapped for it. He got what he was asking for. Is this guy the EDL poster boy or something?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I had to watch it again before I responded just to make sure I didn't interpret the video wrong. Nope, I interpreted it right. What I see is a man driving in an area which is predominantly Muslim explaining how he would be jumped if he walked alone down that street. Angry, and frustrated. Then I see a Muslim call his name and approach the car. They exchange a few words and the Muslim reaches in and slaps him as he is about to drive away. Those are the facts. Nothing more, nothing less.

You claim to see a racist. I see a man angry at an ideology. We both see a Muslim committing an act of violence. While your opinion and mine are subjective based on one's point of view, the latter is clearly an obvious assault which helps substantiate my point of view over yours.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You can bet if he treated him with respect, he'd have been shown respect back. But of course, that wont do any good for his bigoted agenda. The man is a dick. I'm sure most muslims and non-muslims alike are intelligent enough to realise what exactly he is and those who don't are basically the same as him, on both sides of the fence. He's a bully, he winds him up, gets a slap for it, then plays the victim card when there was no victim on either side. I do not condone the violence, even though. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
They come here and get money, without ever having worked here. ...Meanwhile there are immigrants, they have special people to do the paper work for them to get this benefits without ever having paid taxes.

You are exactly describing the situation here in the US. Of course this is all by design. Bring in an aggrieved minority and then ramp up the ethnic tensions. "Divide and Conquer" being the operative principle. And all we have to lose is everything.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists

It has been set up... I do not believe in the Luciferian nonsense as anything other than some analogy for a new world order, most likely by the term "light bringer" it is a reference to a new modern science and spirituality

But the obviousness that this is the plan being followed can not be denied, there is no coincidence in this world....

Islam is doomed, Israel has been granted hundreds of Nuclear weapons for a reason, The USA is step by step destroying the infra structure of every Islamic nation in the ME for a reason even though by itself it could never occupy it, China has granted us the loans to destabilize the region for a reason and we are turning China into a mega power for a reason and the Islamic tide is being let into Europe for a reason as well....

That reason is quite clearly the end of religion and the willing acceptance of global government...

And Islam has accepted the bait hook line and sinker... If Islam as a culture hopes to survive, the answer would be to truly be a religion of peace, make peace with the Zionists, do not crusade into Europe. Survive, but the truth is the EGO and zealotry of these Ideologies has led them blindly into the trap to a point where it is nearly hopeless...

When Islam is at it's most feared, when Europe seems to be hopeless in it's face and the real fighting in the streets begins, by it's very own maniacal ideology Islam will create the circumstances that allows Israel to launch and as Pike said both will be destroyed, the concept of Martyrdom has no meaning.

With, the ME on fire the 10-15-20% in Europe and elsewhere wont stand a chance, what happens will make what happened to the Jew look like a party in their honor

"Unleash the Atheists"

There will be no one left but China by then on the world stage and when they march, god help anyone in their way, it's there now, the seeds, the police being authorized to crack Islamic heads, the videos of the be-headings blaring in city streets, we cleared the path for them from Afghanistan to Syria, population wise Israel will be the next step, we gave them those Nukes for specific and absolute reason and by the time the Mongols Horde walks into Afghanistan there will nothing in it's way.... "The Unleashing of the Atheists" The TPTB have built them for this, the money and power already has established itself there.

Europe and America will not fall to Islam... rather the resulting civil wars will be the "reason" as to "why" we can't intervene on behalf of either what Israel does or the Chinese, they are let in to be the scape goat and nothing more, large numbers but isolated in cities where they have no hope, the extremists even now are being fractured into so many location that when the ME falls there will be nothing to turn to, no where to go.

This is the design, the design to end the hysteria of modern religion once and for all...

They know... there will be no light, no sanity no rule of law no global society while Religion reigns as a force of superstition and intolerance and I can't lie, I support what some call the NWO, I am not as a person deterred by mythological words like "antichrist" or whatever Islam calls it, to predict, that a falsehood, a lie, a governance of ignorance and superstition would one day face the light of reason and be revealed for the insanity it is and replaced by reason and rule of law and then "label" those forces as demonic is predictable, but it won't forestall the demise of such madness.

What will be is as obvious as daylight, the setup in Europe for a genocide, who could not know that the influx of a radically aligned philosophy would create this? Our leaders aren't as stupid as they make themselves out to be... they know exactly what we all do, how Europeans will eventually react to this, have no choice but to... the obviousness of the games, China practically paid for our forays into the middle east, are we supposed to believe because they diplomatically scold us while handing us Billions there is no "plan" here? Us and Russia softened Afghanistan why? Gave Israel those nukes why?

Kissinger said directly that when the time came the people of the world would not only not resist a global government but they would ask for it and radical Islam is proving to be the perfect tool to make that happen...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Badgered1

YEah. All religions need to be personal relationships. that way you do not let anyone influence you. OH and the Aetheist DO have a church now so technically that i s becoming a relgion too. Although keep it individual there should be no issue.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
the muslims want to force their will on us western heathens/infidels,,,
they sort of think that Imposing Sharia Law in their temporary haven is no more bad than a group acting like
The Pinkertons -- which was a legitimate private Policed Force (in Its day)

but un-regulated vigilantes, which Sharia Law 'patrols' would be, is against the SOP of community peace...
it would be more like a cult or sect imposing It's will on the community...with these vagabond enforcers
taking over the authority and legal duties that are voted into place by the members of the public

Sharia law enforcers are not legal or authorized agents...unless the populace passes by-laws within the legal jurisdiction

QUIT BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT --- THROW THESE CRETANS UNDER-THE-BUS
Sharia Law enforcement patrols can exist...but they are answerable to the existing police/sheriffs/etc. who have the Authority, not the-other-way-around as they think/wish
edit on th30140995210005212014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Personally I think this guarantees violence to be allowed to exist in any form.

I wont lie, if i'm stopped by anyone who isn't legal law enforcement and I ask them to leave and they don't be it following me touching me or even just sensing violent intent or just plain just numbered i'm going to kill them, I hate to say that but out numbered not actual law, I have to immediately go to self preservation, it's breaking knee cap and running then picking them off as they spread out, drawing and firing if I have a gun... some utterly ruthless tactic depending on circumstance... honestly knowing "what it is" as it approaches me I have to attack if they even get closer than I ask them not too...

This sort of thing has to be utterly illegal, if it's not it mandates taking the law into your own hands.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There are muslim patrols and now christian patrols around London, both are deplorable and unwelcome. It also makes no sense to me, all these people are doing is creating more fear in the neighbourhood and neither religion advocates the actions of these people. Fear of crime is a far stronger influence on voting patterns than actual crime statistics, just saying.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I tell you something if these idiots tried to enforce this in my area I'd be tooling up with my own version of a hijab and going full vigilante mode right back at them.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Around 12 years ago I work at a company that built buses into motorhomes. I don't mean little rvs, I mean greyhound type buses. They sold for around a million each at that time. Anyway, one of the last ones I built was for a Saudi prince. He was 20 something in line to take over saudi. No he never graced us with his presence. The final price of this one was 1 1/2 million. All exotic woods and gold plated hardware. It was really loaded out.
This thing had liqueur cabinets and satellite TV ' s the works.
They sent a Philippines fella to watch us build it and learn the systems. You would be shocked by the things this guy told us about his Muslim employers.
Drugs, alcohol and hookers. He was fond of blonds apparently.
The point is that they don't follow their own rules any more than the leaders of our countries. The peons need to wake up and see the truth. That is how to stop this kind of thing from happening. The brainwashing needs to stop.

Exactly, they want no one else to be able to do the things they love the most. It is entirely a system of do as we say not as we do, blame yourself before you blame us. IS is doing the same thing in Syria and Iraq right now, the leader with a gold watch on his wrist

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Pointing out a pattern in human behavior is not inherently racist.

If I drive around the Wal-Mart parking lot saying "Look at all these people, they're all such ignorant consumers!" that does not make me a racist. Hyperbolic and judgmental, maybe, but not racist.

Progressives often need to be reminded that the root word of racist is race. Islam is neither race nor religion.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wont ever happen here in the US

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I had to watch it again before I responded just to make sure I didn't interpret the video wrong. Nope, I interpreted it right. What I see is a man driving in an area which is predominantly Muslim explaining how he would be jumped if he walked alone down that street. Angry, and frustrated. Then I see a Muslim call his name and approach the car. They exchange a few words and the Muslim reaches in and slaps him as he is about to drive away. Those are the facts. Nothing more, nothing less.

You claim to see a racist. I see a man angry at an ideology. We both see a Muslim committing an act of violence. While your opinion and mine are subjective based on one's point of view, the latter is clearly an obvious assault which helps substantiate my point of view over yours.

Watch the video again and pay attention to what he said to the guy. Not many people I know would just stand there and let people call them a pedophile. Also as I suspected he is part of the EDL England's version of the KKK. Funny how you like so say you are stating facts but choose to leave out a few.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

Pointing out a pattern in human behavior is not inherently racist.

If I drive around the Wal-Mart parking lot saying "Look at all these people, they're all such ignorant consumers!" that does not make me a racist. Hyperbolic and judgmental, maybe, but not racist.

Progressives often need to be reminded that the root word of racist is race. Islam is neither race nor religion.

Islam is not a religion? What planet are you on? Islam has been a religion since at least 632 AD.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I don't know any more than what I know in the video so I'm not omitting anything. He did use some harsh words but calling someone a pedo isn't racist. It's just ignorant. However, with that said, I believe it was a direct response to the story of Muhammad marrying a nine-year old in which case would shine some truth on the matter.

For the Western mind, one of the most disturbing facts about Islam is that its founder had a sexual relationship with a nine-year-old girl. Muhammad’s marriage to Aisha has even led some critics to refer to him as a “pedophile.” This is, of course, extremely upsetting to Muslims, who view their prophet as the ideal servant of God and as the greatest example of what a man should strive to be (see Qur’an 33:21). Nevertheless, Muhammad’s relationship with a young girl presents a problem for Muslims, especially for those who want to share their faith with others.

www.answeringmuslims.com...

Now, if this man truly was a racist and if everything he was saying about the neighborhood and the people there was incorrect, then why did he drive off after getting slapped? I would have gotten out and beaten the tar out of someone who leaned in and slapped me in the face. And I'm not even close to being racist. Looks to me like he took the high road. That Muslim fellow? Cheap shot. Quite frankly, I'm surprised how well he took it I would be 10x more furious.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Islam is not simply a religion. It is a sociopolitical system.

Honestly, buster, do you entirely forget any argument you disagree with, or do you just not read them? These things have been pointed out over and over.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
In almost every reply to this topic, if you replace the words Islam/Muslim with Christian/Christians the statements are still valid. Organized religion does nothing but inspire warfare and hatred. What is the difference between Sharia law and Christians wanting to codify their beliefs into our constitution? When religious beliefs are used as the basis for society's laws, there is never a good outcome.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angrypsycho1977

Not quite the same.

1) Modern Christian beliefs do not include beheading, stoning, or anything else that is illegal in civilized countries

2) There is currently not a radical Christian group slaughtering people anywhere on the globe

I'm no churchgoer, just a guy with disdain for illogical claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join