It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin, and NATO's decleration of war.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I was watching Chinese news TV yesterday. Network reception wasn't too good, but I understood most of it. And what is basically said, saying it in a crude manner. Is that the Russians are crying their hearts out that NATO is supporting Kiev junta and that they used missiles to murder civilians. Well, China also has the english speaking TV channel, that is driven by US interrests and is only for foreigners in China. These two, usually always show two totally different sides of the equation.

There, I watched as Anders fogh Rasmussen, appeared on TV. Declaring a war on Russia ... well he didn't say "we declare war". But what he said is equivalent to a declaration of war, and NATO doesn't need anyone's concent in doing so. In their "book", they are aiding Kiev while stating they'll do "anything", which is essentially stating "war".

After watching this, I must say that I've come to a revelation on the Russians. I understand why what is occurring, is occurring. It's because Putin, is a spineless twerp. The Saddam Hussein type, who is primarily arrogant and will lose on the long run.

First, before the conflict in Ukrain ever started. He could have stopped the conflict ... merely by showing an iron will. An iron fist, at the right time ... nobody in Ukraine, on either side would have so much as moved a muscle. He probably wouldn't have had to fire a single shot. Instead, this "guy" decided to play a pussy. Go on national TV, and play the Victim.

Just like, SADDAM HUSSEIN.

In Iraq, and Yougoslavia ... we have evidence of deceases by nuclear radiation. In Fallujah, this has been a debate for a decade. Where the debate has always ended in one way. Depleted Uranium couldn't have done it, only weaponized Uranium could. And nobody takes this further down the road. The US is willing, and ready, to use weaponized Uranium to poison and murder people in any conflict. That's not a conclusion or logic, it's simple fact. We argue wether it's Depleted Uranium bullets, or tactical Nukes. But at the end of day, the US has an iron will, and balls to back it up.

However, on the other side, Putin appears to talk with some other countries officials. Bragging he could take Ukraine in two weeks. What sort of head of state, goes and brags like that ... this guy is all talk, and no balls.

Currently, Russia has sanctions all over it. These sanctions are put there, because of Ukraine. But it's not their goal. The goal of these sanctions, is to starve out Russia. Paint Russia as a sick, weak state ... and make it even weaker, open for incursion. And finally, a civil unrest and total collapse.

This isn't a time, for Putin to play a pussy. Appear on TV, and cry over how much a victim he is. It's a time, for him to grow balls ... ugly hairy, and smelly balls. That is the only way for him to save his people ... Chechnya, and muslim fighters, and terror is just a small threat to what is coming, unless the Russians grow balls.

NATO, doesn't have the man power to start a war with Russia. Without the US, it's toothless. But NATO can, on the other hand, over time muster a lot of support for Kiev. In the form of weapons, ammunition, missile systems and troops. Those troops are going to "seap" in with time. Mostly troops that will be divirted to the zone, from other warzones ... so we are not talking about a huge army, but combat veterans. People with real, hard knowledge of how to fight a war.

This is on one side of the equation.

On the other side, Russia will be faced with a lot of muslim incursion and terrorism. In Kazakstan, Chenznya, Moldova ... so, it will be facing a war on multiple sides and no clear enemy.

And that ain't all ... the Russians are showing themselves as "victims" on Chinese television. China being it's biggest ally ... but Mr. Putin is a spineless twerp, because he has no understanding of Chinese culture.

The Chinese hate weaklings ... they literally hate them. A lot of Chinese like Americans, because Americans got "balls of steel". The Americans are mean, crude, vicisous, even to the point of being insidious. But in any Chinese mind, that's better than being a pussy. Backing off, is not just a losing tactic that will make the Russians lose the entire Russian territory ... it will have them lose their biggest ally ... the Chinese.

The fact of the matter is, Russia is suddenly faced with an option where they can win. But in the face of a crisis, they have no plan, no ideas and no action. Except to send a few kids over the border to Ukraine, with a white band, along with a few armaments and let the Rebels themselves fight it out ... with a lot of casualties in the process. While he appears on TV, stating he's not involved and is a good guy.

This guy is so out of contact with reality, that he hasn't even understood that the minute he loses the eastern part of Ukraine. Which he will, even if the Rebels win now ... it's just a temporary win. They'll lose it, through incursions ... unless there is a "power house" backing them up. But when they lose it ... Putin and Russia, will lose Crimea. Unless Putin is willing to create an air-bridge with supplies, that is going to be flying right over Ukraine and NATO, with supplies to Crimea. They'll lose it.

Russia is losing ... it will lose, because they don't have the balls to win. The lack an iron will ... they're even flinching, from a minor threat from a danish foggot Rasmussen.

A lot of people have, over the ages. Thought that Russia was the champion of the People. That sooner or later, they would muster up and fight the good battle, and the people. The hard working people, that currenly are jobless and futureless all over Europe. Would suddenly have a new era, where they had something to do. Besides sitting and taking government welfare, and living on the streets ... begging for a penny, as a lot of them do today.

The truth is quite different. CIA's take on the Russians is that they are a weak people, governing a large territory, in a weak manner. And just like a weak and sick chicken, they will be eaten alive. The US is just going to ensure that they are there, to get some of the protein from it.

Thus, there will be no WWIII ... the Russians don't have the balls for it. Some would say, "Thank god". Well, not quite so ... because strong state, is a better option as the result of a weak state ... is Iraq and the middle-east. Chaos. Which, on the long run, costs more than the war does. Because our books, will not tell about the casualties we caused ... even if they're in the millions. We'll just omit them, from history as we've done so many other times in history. The victor write the history books.

edit on 5/9/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn
What happened yesterday was a declaration that NATO would fight back if any of its members were attacked.
But that's always been the case. It's built into the definition of NATO. Therefore it added nothing new.
In fact it amounted to saying "We won't do anything about your actions in Ukraine, but you'd better not attack anybody else".
In the circumstances, it was aggressive-sounding but empty rhetoric, and Putin would have recognised it as such. His media might find it convenient to take it more seriously.

If NATO had said, "Ukraine gets fast-track NATO membership as from Monday", THAT would have been a declaration of war.

edit on 5-9-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Ah, so that is the understanding that Russians are putting into it.

And no, that isn't what was said. Anders fogh Rasmussen, stated as a fact, that they would do anything in their power to aid Kiev. Those are pretty much his words ... that NATO can't go to war, is known. But that has more to do with the fact, that NATO's army is provided by it's member states. And the US doesn't have the ability to back up Kiev, at this time ... but what the dane said, is they will ... over time.

TIme, is against Russia ...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Bro, time is against both of them if that is NATO's attitude. NATO are not going to waltz into that part of the world, attack Russia and get away with it. Russia are not some 3rd world country who cannot defend themselves and the snack they have had in Eastern Ukraine is proof.. Russia are not playing ball and I congratulate them for their resilience.. They are about the last bastion of hope when it comes to the international scene/players.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Russia is a big country, and without an Iron will to keep it together it will fall apart. That is NATO's plan. It will chop at it's borders, knowing fully well ... that people in general side with the winning side. It's like a football game, you get tired of hearing your side losing all the time, and in the end, it will cause internal conflicts within Russia itself. NATO isn't going to attack it, it is going to support the forces that aid in making it fall apart ... and it will, if it doesn't have an iron will, to stay together.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Maybe you need other news sources. Sounds like a lot of anger on Putin when he is playing it as diplomatically as he can right now. In the meantime he moving his chess pieces around to get what he wants. Will he win? I think so, he has in the past.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I stopped reading your piece about the fifth time you called Putin a whimp, etc. Don't you understand that every move he has made is calculated upon his assessment that Obama is the weak one and just maybe, he, Putin, can get away with being a bully with retaking back part of Ukraine because, technically, it is not protected by NATO and many of the EU members of NATO want no part of helping to enforce a sovereign, outside, state ?

If Obama totally folds on this, Putin, a strong, savvy player wins that move and will have others. And he will be wanting to make some more of those moves before the next presidential election in the US.

You are not looking in the right place in your search for gonads on world leaders.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

they are beating the drums of war here....and Putin is being made out to be the bad guy......as stormy said he is the last piece in the way of a banksters united world (at least that part of the world)

appearing weak at this point is not a bad strategy....my old wing chun instructor was a big fan of appearing weak in the vital moments and it gives you a huge advantage over your opponent

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
OP sells short the Russian people and Mr. Putin . He will sacrifice what ever piece on the board he needs to in order to be victorious in the end .Just like the Rebels in the east when they gave up some ground only to trap the Ukraine army a little later on . If the Media could be believed then it might be a different story .The fact that the Media is in concert with their rhetoric which is only a echo of the talking heads makes you wonder .No doubt that there are plenty of people drinking what they are being served on a continuing bases ,but there is at the same time a lot who are not buying it.

Mr Putin is quite aware how the west drew Russia into Afghanistan and will not suffer the same this time around with Ukraine .As much as the people in the east and many people outside of this mess wish he would in order to end it , that is not the big picture that will end this . Ukraine was a mix of things before this went down and I suspect that it will never return to it's former .The history books may end up being written in some sort of a distorted way but the people on the ground will have the memory of the truth about how this went down to begin with and they will pass it on to their children's children .

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The truth is quite different. CIA's take on the Russians is that they are a weak people, governing a large territory, in a weak manner. And just like a weak and sick chicken, they will be eaten alive. The US is just going to ensure that they are there, to get some of the protein from it.

CIA would make a fatal mistake if they think such. In 1917-1920 Antanta invaded Russia and as a result Red Army only strengthened.
youtu.be...
youtu.be... special for even with Chineses and english subtitles

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You make some good points. I agree that NATO's strategy is not direct conflict with Russia, not yet. Satellite puppet gov's and rebellions i the south or Siberia is the way to go.

The major problem Putin has, is lack of support and allies. When it comes down to it, who will back them up? The old allies are gone or weakened to the point of being useless. China, as you said, and as I suspect, doesn't give a rats ass about Russia. China only cares about China, and will most likely let thing play out until they have a good opportunity to hit a weakened enemy.

Currently, I can't say I agree or disagree with how he's playing it. What do you mean by him showing an iron will? what would you have him do? Invade Ukraine? or if something else, please clarify. IMO, it was a pretty ballsy move to annex Crimea from a sovereign country, in a matter of days, without bloodshed. Should he have continued his annexation? I don't think so... that would only have made him look like the real aggressor, and make the west look like they are 100% right, and get serious support from the people of the world for retaliation. Which brings us back the the main problem. Russia doesn't have allies anymore.

I think the only way they can play this, is try to look victimized, and try to win support the propaganda war. If they can win the minds of enough people in the western countries, which will oppose their own governments, things could turn on their heads. So, having said that, I think Putin is doing the only thing he can do right now, try to juggle the issue, to look like the good guy, and hope to win the propaganda war.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It's because Putin, is a spineless twerp. The Saddam Hussein type, who is primarily arrogant and will lose on the long run.

Yeah I quit reading soon as I read this.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar OP.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I find referring to Putin as 'spineless' is flat out wrong.

The OP himself has stated Russia has other issues to watch out for. Muslims to the south, etc. He has to move carefully.
He's playing a good chess game. He shows a resolve-like attitude regarding the Ukraine and yet, makes sure he doesn't push too hard or too fast to force NATO's hand.

As the previous poster has said the measuring bar for the west is Obama's will.

When one cuts through the rhetoric and actually looks instead of assigning blame and finger pointing, a U.S. military presence in Europe gave an unprecedented peace since the end of WWII.

Withdrawing those troops-not a bad idea, at the time-combined with Obama's foreign policy(?) has opened this window for a real war.

Blaming the U.S. is ludicrous. Nothing but spin. Obama isn't in Russia, nor is NATO. It's Putin in Georgia, then Crimea, then the Ukraine.

Look, don't listen.

There's the P.R. 'war', then there's the boots on the ground. Who's boots are where? Simple really.....

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It's Putin in Georgia, then Crimea, then the Ukraine.

It is NATO in Baltic states, then Georgia, now Ukraine.
All those regions were part of USSR and if NATO didn't tried to expand we would have no worries about incoming war.

The breakdown of Berlin Wall wasn't considered as a surrender to NATO, it was a gesture of good will.
And if NATO, USA, UK think otherwise, it is a foolish mistake.
Now, I think it was a crucial mistake from Gorby to allow West Germany unite with East.
Western world doesn't know what is good will, it understands only crude force.
At best we would have now General Putin overlooking East Germany KGB lol
editby]edit on 5-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Russia could destroy NATO. I don't understand why these people can't understand how much power Russia has. They won't survive a nuclear war. I can't understand how come we let these people have these WMDs in the world. Only the citizens of these countries will die, along with most of the military soldiers and mid level military personel. Maybe a hundred people and their families from our government will survive. That is it. Surviving a nuclear war initially does not mean you will ever last ten years. Radiation is not good.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Forget about the past, what happened today is catastrophic for Russia.

The cease fire agreed upon right away "sells" those who gave up their lives and blood for rebels...........easily down the river.

Now Junta will re-arm, reposition their troops which are under encirclement, strengthen its positions and then find a reason to break the cease fire.

If Putin thinks the conflict is now frozen and this would NOT allow Ukraine to join EU or NATO, then he is wrong.

Once Ukraine joins either EU or NATO, then Russia would NOT be able pull any cards in Donbass. All this civil war and bloodshed by common people for Russian cause will go in vain.

Russia needs a 50% Stalin type leader. Putin is barely 20%. That is not enough.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Putin is barely 20%

We may disagree on those imaginary numbers, but I would say Putin was like 20% Stalin in 2000, now he is 50% lol.
You may need 70-80% Stalin (without internal terror) to make things better for Russia

I can see there is a lot of hidden and not so warmongering on this boards, despite the fact that some of them trying to look objective.
I'm not going to stay here for long, those Anglosax clearly want to test Russia again. Ok, Russia never fought full scale war with angl/americans. French- yes, Germans - yes, but those anglos still no. Probably the time is coming now to teach them lesson too.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Probably the time is coming now to teach them lesson too.

Can one defeat an enemy that oneself so much admires?

Russians will have to develop higher liking for oneself in order to defeat the AngloSaxons. Russian culture is in their own minds "inferior" and thus the lack of growth in the society. Either that or Russians get really angry at them.

Angry Russians are too much to handle for any enemy.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Russian elites admired French at the time of Napoleon, true, the corruption is now deeper. But I have a hope that in case of war if not parade in Washington, at least to see it in ruins.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Putin is barely 20%

We may disagree on those imaginary numbers, but I would say Putin was like 20% Stalin in 2000, now he is 50% lol.
You may need 70-80% Stalin (without internal terror) to make things better for Russia

I can see there is a lot of hidden and not so warmongering on this boards, despite the fact that some of them trying to look objective.
I'm not going to stay here for long, those Anglosax clearly want to test Russia again. Ok, Russia never fought full scale war with angl/americans. French- yes, Germans - yes, but those anglos still no. Probably the time is coming now to teach them lesson too.

STALIN????????? LOL

at least he's not like

"Nikita Khrushchev"
Former General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union

u mean,,

and who started this whole mess to begin with,,,maybe his words will come true,,,wow the guy must have planned this pretty far in advance,,,

Khrushchev,, yeah,,,

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join