Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has the Russian Embassy started trolling Nato on Twitter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
NATO is spending billions of dollars every year just for satellites ... and look at this.

Alleged NATO super hi+tech satellite image: IMAGE
Google satellite image: IMAGE

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Honestly when you apply logic to the recent circus show that has been world events, the MSM script falls apart all over the place.

The issue of the lack of satellite proof is case and point on that note, thank you for the comparison. I suppose it would be hard for anyone to keep up with google or should I whichever aspect of the control grid you wouldl ike to call them!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You know I think this is all about cutting EU need for gas from Russia and America becoming the new supplier

Big money to be made and it looks like Russia is getting pushed out the market if they have their way

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That is a fantastic point!

I think that it is a gamble that may very well blow up in their face, perhaps they jumped the gun a little bit for winter is already almost here and given the unstable nature of mother earth atm, the absurdity of fracking could not be any more obvious and is going to cause significant problems here in America, simply my opinion.

Hubris will be the down fall of these megalomaniacs!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You know what I thought about that too,could this place strains on your own domestic market as the gas operators in your country have to account for EU consumption?

And as for fracking,there starting to do that here in the UK as well-signs don't look good

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It's part of the conspiracy where NATO wants all it's members to increase it's monetary commitment to a full 2% of their GDP so they can park the real deal the next time .Thanks op ,I needed a good laugh this morning . a reply to: elementalgrove

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join