It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the study released by USA Dep. Defense, Silver Nano Particles, inhibits Ebola virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The title says it all. Check out the .pdf link.

www.thesilveredge.com...

And an unrelated video: www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-9-2014 by itsallgonenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That has to be very expensive medicine

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
That has to be very expensive medicine

I bought a bottle of colloidal silver a while back. It is $10 for every 8oz. Amazon has it, check out all of the reviews from all of the silver products, you'll be surprised.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: itsallgonenow

My son used silverdine when he burned his hand, the insurance payed so Idk what the price was. I will look online I wanted some for my emergency kit.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's controversial. There could be some merit to it but I wouldn't want to be the one to self test it on Ebola.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
It's controversial. There could be some merit to it but I wouldn't want to be the one to self test it on Ebola.

Seems some agree with you
Is using nano silver to treat Ebola misguided?

Update August 16, 7:05 AM EST: It seems that the Lagos State Government has resolved not to use nano silver in the treatment of Ebola, but rather resolved to use ZMAPP. Source: The Daily Post

Update August 17 12:15 PM EST: Nigerian Minister of health, Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu, reported as saying Nano silver will not be administered to Ebola patients because it did not meet required standards. Source: The Cable

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nope liquid, colloidal silver should work. I am no expert but i have read that it kills bacteria. also copper. Many other things should work as well. Years ago in Africa they had an outbreak and they ( Africans doctors forget what region ) As a last resort wanted to use human anti bodies to fight it. All other countries doctors there tried to stop it. They did it anyway 8 of 9 survived. There are options they seem to want it to spread Just like they wanted ISIS to spread to a level. DO not know what their plan is but it is planned in my opinion. Would not want to test it. WHAT??? What other option is there DEATH get real test it. If i had it i would be the first to volunteer. a reply to: Iamthatbish

edit on 4-9-2014 by roth1 because: Added comment

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pauligirl

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Seems some agree with you
Is using nano silver to treat Ebola misguided?

Update August 16, 7:05 AM EST: It seems that the Lagos State Government has resolved not to use nano silver in the treatment of Ebola, but rather resolved to use ZMAPP. Source: The Daily Post

Update August 17 12:15 PM EST: Nigerian Minister of health, Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu, reported as saying Nano silver will not be administered to Ebola patients because it did not meet required standards. Source: The Cable

I don't see why they can't use both. They can work in tandem. Anything that arrests the propagation of the virus in the body (unless it interferes with the other) would seem to give a person a better chance of survival.

Unless I'm missing something.
edit on 9/4/2014 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1

roth, it was posted on one of these Ebola threads (and mainstream news sites) that the doc who was later transferred to Emory in Atlanta, received a blood transfusion from a former patient who survived. They said the family wanted to 'give back' to the doc who saved their 14 year old son. It reportedly had an immediate and amazing effect. I remember because they made a big deal out of him letting the other aid worker have the pharmaceutical serum, since there wasn't enough for both of them.

Then, suddenly that whole story fell off the radar. Very weird. They do not mention it at all. The new story said he gave her the FIRST dose because the other was not thawed. (Why would they thaw at different rates when they arrived in the same shipment?) Even if that is true, they do not mention the blood they once said he received.

This was so suspicious to me, in light of the fact he walked into Emory, while she was strapped to a gurney (implying she was worse off.)

I can see how the pharmaceutical company would not want the world to know the blood transfusion was more effective. Where's the money in that??? (Now, how the company could control the story is anybody's guess-- and my guess would be 'money talks.')

I know that makes me sound cynical and distrustful, but I struggle to resolve that story-switch to this day.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here
I recall this, I didn't make a correlation.

This is not looking good.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
a reply to: new_here
I recall this, I didn't make a correlation.

This is not looking good.

Yep... that one incident (story-switch) caused my 83-yr-old mother to 'wake up.' She had never before questioned what the nightly news told her. She actually summoned me to the TV to hear the 'new story' and ever since then, she's questioning things on all fronts.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't say misguided, I'd say it's uncertain. Even proven treatments for ailments sometimes don't work and I can imagine what it would be like trying to find a cure for Ebola.

Never having to use serious meds except for steroids (bad allergic reaction to Poison Ivy, my face swelled up
) I've always found uses for raw garlic which took symptoms of a cold away in about 11 hours. I doubt it would work on Ebola though.

Haven't been truly sick in over a year and I go barefoot in snow and 0 degree weather. If it comes to America, I doubt my good immune system would save me though. I wonder if there's some rich Africans in the middle of the hot zone who are taking colloidal silver? It would be interesting if there was a way to see if colloidal silver's been shipped to any of those countries (if there's a demand for it).

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The title says it all. Check out the .pdf link.

That is not a study. It is a power point presentation.

Here is what is said in the study upon which the presentation seems to be based.

Due to the known toxicity of Ag-NPs in many human cell lines [10], and the short time limit of efficacy following infection, the Ag-NPs would likely make a more effective decontamination tool as opposed to an in vivo therapeutic agent. However, if the Ag-NPs do indeed facilitate the uptake of arenaviruses into the cell and inactivate the virus prior to cell entry, further studies should be performed to determine if Ag-NPs can prove to be an effective vaccine adjuvant.
www.jnanobiotechnology.com...
Good for decontamination and possibly an good adjuvant for a vaccine. Not so good as a treatment after infection.

edit on 9/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Make your own:

how to make colloidal silver

For what it's worth, I've spoken to three different people in the past at separate times and who didn't know each other, who SWORE by colloidal gold for its effect on enhancing brain function (making thoughts faster and clearer); one thought that it had to do with the gold's conductivity. They bought Mesogold from Amazon and took around 1 tablespoon a day.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1

Nope liquid, colloidal silver should work. I am no expert but i have read that it kills bacteria.

Ebola is not a bacterial infection.
edit on 9/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish
Its very easy to make yourself, as simple as a few 9v batteries(power suply would be more economical) some pure silver wire and distilled water. I would almost call it reverse silver plating..by applying the voltage to the silver wire suspended in distilled water the silver breaks down to very small particles and is suspended in the water.
Just google Colloidal Silver Machine or DIY Colloidal Silver there will be a range of DIY generators
Here is a link
www.colloidalsilver.com.au...

edit on 4-9-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join