It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Dark....my new film. Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Greetings all. My first time in this particular forum ( I usually participate in the metaphysics & philosophy forums) so been a member for a few years.

Anyway, some of you may know me as Manbird12000 the guy that used to make all those ufo videos and the short story featurettes. , I'm an indie film maker in California and I've been working on "The Great Dark" for some time. Recently, I finished a proof-of-concept trailer for the film which I just launched on kickstarter (youtube trailer below).

It's about a spacefaring alien conqueror who stumbles on to Earth, and decides to bring his entire species along for a closer look. It's a science fiction thriller that I'm hoping to get funded and produced by end of next year during the holidays.

Thought I'd post it here for your entertaining pleasure, and if you decide you would like to be involved in our kickstarter, send me a pm!

Cheers!
Manbird...I mean Visitor2012

edit on 4-9-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
That was great! I hope you have better luck with your kickstarter campaign than I did with my teaser/trailer. Indygogo was a better platform for us.

Good Luck!!!
edit on 4-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here's a video of the early version of that large ship and it's first appearance in my mini-series. Featuring a rather violent weapon.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
That was great! I hope you have better luck with your kickstarter campaign than I did with my teaser/trailer. Indygogo was a better platform for us.

Good Luck!!!

Thankyou! I was originally going to go with indiegogo because it's specifically for film. Kickstarter has a larger viewer base so I felt it has better chance of exposure. However, I'm learning that regardless to which one I choose, I have to bring the people to it all by myself. These campaigns are a beast!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
WOW!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thankyou Night Star.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That was fantastic, i'd pay to go see that for sure

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Thankyou! How did you do that sig?? I like!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Nice! I'm intrigued. Good luck!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

top topics

join