It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil Support Team deploy in California? (WMD's)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lightbayne
Welcome to ATS! With that formality out of the way, let's get to the concerns many of us have about your elite club of "heroes".
Are you a member of the 24th WMD-CST, the team that saved themselves from the budget ax at the Boston Marathon? If so I've got some photos I'd like you to look at and some questions. Just so you know ahead of time, I suspect WMD-CST units do the same "anti-terror" operations as the FBI. Those being they set up and encourage the "actors" and "events", then come to the rescue afterwards proclaiming themselves heroes. Justifying their existence. Do you make bombs like the 101st WMD-CST does? Can you explain the look of pure joy on this mans face as he creates an IED? So you created an account because we're on to your terror and you're here to assure us that you're from the government and want to help us? Are you planning an Ebola outbreak?

edit on 19-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You make it sound like major disasters and attacks are an every day common thing. Is it just a coincidence that there were multiple WMD-CST teams deployed at the Boston Marathon and Boston happens to be FEMA's Region I headquarters? What were you expecting to happen at the marathon that multiple teams were deployed there? Besides the "bombing" that was carried out as part of a FEMA HSEEP drill.
www.fema.gov...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Frank Lowy and Larry Silverstein

That is rich! Both jews also.

Frank Lowy
assessed net worth of A $7.16 billion in 2014

Citizenship
Australian
Israeli

Larry Silverstein
net worth of $3.5 billion

Nationality American
Ethnicity Jewish

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I hope you didn't just sign up for your solo hit and run post! I've got questions for you. Do you know who Rene Fielding is? She had to shut down her twitter page because so many people called her out on her participation in a major HSEEP exercise/hoax at Boston. You must know who I'm talking about! I tried contacting her through official channels. No response! I even contacted the mayor of Boston. No response! The American people are not buying your domestic terrorism any longer! Download and spread this video, Youtube keeps censoring it. Why would they do that? To hide the lie that was the Boston Marathon "bombing".

www.cityofboston.gov...
www.linkedin.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
Yes that is the common link to all this fake terror! The Westfield Group and Israel. Anything for the almighty dollar!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: robbystarbuck

Hmm,
I wonder if Calabasas Saddlery has changed much.

I really doubt they will Find any WMDs in the Conejo Valley.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: robbystarbuck

Im on a CST. We are National Guard but on title 32 active duty (Active Guard Reservists or AGR) We do support of all major events that could potentially be targeted by those who would wish harm on our fellow citizens. If you see us there "before" an incident it is because WE WERE THERE. In the case of the Boston Marathon the 1st CST/WMD was able to immediately determine that Bio/Chemical/radiological agents were not used in the explosive allowing hospitals to take in casualties without running them though decontamination (something that would take vital time away from surgeons providing trauma care. We are not special secret government agents or anthing like that... we are 22 man teams that have our Hazmat Technician certifications with additional training in WMD response. Last time I checked we were regular people like anyone else. The lowest ranked member of a CST is an E-5, and everyone on the team has thousands of hours of training in what we do.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join