It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Christians plan protest, boycott of Dallas Cowboys over Michael Sam signing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lladdwr
a reply to: Annee Dear lady, Marriage existed since man was created, the covenant between a man a woman, and G_D. I follow the laws of G_D not of men. As to your so called facts, this is almost to easy, there are common laws on the books of states that dictate the union and benefits there of if a man and woman cohabitate for a set length of time. Or for Green Card status to bring a wife into the USA, and she can even become a citizen even though the marriage is recognized but jurisdiction remains in the other country or territory. Second, civil unions had to happen because it simply was NOT legal for same sex couples to get married. Yes captains of vessels, Judges, and Priests, Ministers, and Clerics could also marry people, the tax of a marriage license has nothing to do with G_D it is just another tax to support record keeping costs of the state.

LEGAL government marriage in the United States of America.

Don't waste my time side-stepping my questions.

Where is god or religion mention in this government contact.

And don't waste your time on the history of marriage. Women were property. Bought, sold, used as barter, etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LladdwrMarriage existed since man was created, the covenant between a man a woman, and G_D. I follow the laws of G_D not of men.

First of all, buddy - no it didn't. Second, the laws you're on about were created by men - not some deity that you can't prove even exists.

Please take this absolute rubbish and heave it on stupider people who are gullible enough to believe it.

Thanks.

edit on 7-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuckSodomites are the proper term, people use the term Gay but with the high suicide rate of that group, are they really happy?

I donno, man. Given Christ's teachings about humility, tolerance and kindness...are fundamentalist Christians really Christian?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuckSodomites are the proper term, people use the term Gay but with the high suicide rate of that group, are they really happy?

With the likes of you around, it's not easy as a young gay person. But, if they're lucky they grow up to realise people like that are worthless to them and they become much stronger.

Do you enjoy being on the side that causes the suicides?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptoniteEvery man must choose his own path in life, some choose wisely some less so.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck Well I am not a Christian, but I believe in the one true G_D, the G_D of Abraham.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

First of all, buddy - no it didn't.

Childish response, what am I suppose to say now, "yes it did". Your failure to understand history in its many glorious parts shows your total lack of education, come back when you are better trained.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee The fact is I am married, and no there is now Marriage Contract, nor license, yet my wife and I have Social Security Numbers, and we are Married. This happens everyday, we were married in a Islamic wedding in Indonesia. period.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee Can you show me the Government Contract that you refer too? I am married an American Citizen, and had to sign no such contract. so Please do me the honor and show me this legendary contract.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lladdwr

Again. Where is god or religion mention in the LEGAL government contract Marriage License of the United States?

Here, at random, a Tennessee marriage license application online. Do you see any mention of god or religion? secure.tncountyclerk.com...

I really don't care what your Indonesia marriage is about.

People that play stupid are not worth my time.

edit on 7-9-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
God looked down unfavorably on the Cowboys today and allowed them to be smacked hard by San Fransisco:

www.nfl.com...@cowboys#tab=recap&menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000391139

Man. This stuff writes itself.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

First of all, buddy - no it didn't.

Childish response, what am I suppose to say now, "yes it did". Your failure to understand history in its many glorious parts shows your total lack of education, come back when you are better trained.

It's called being succinct. If you prefer flowery language and long posts, do let me know.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Is Tim Tebow going to be there?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck Well I am not a Christian, but I believe in the one true G_D, the G_D of Abraham.

If I may...you'll be taken a lot more seriously if you get a little less subjective in your choice of nomenclature. One is much more than merely their sexual orientation.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee Annee your failure to understand the simple facts. Until recently a man could not marry another man, find the answer as to why and you will be enlightened.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepidYes, why the signed Romo to another 6 years does shake my faith a bit, now they sign Michael to the practice squad, it is like Jerry never wants another SB ring.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck Correct there are other sins, but for this thread......

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptoniteNo, come back when you have a point.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lladdwr

Come back when you have a soul.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee Annee your failure to understand the simple facts. Until recently a man could not marry another man, find the answer as to why and you will be enlightened.

Enlightened?

I'm not the one with "brain lock" that lives in a delusional world.

Science understands that the body and brain are extremely complex. That sexual orientation is extremely complex beyond the physical difference of gender.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join